Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra (42341 Views)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Imo UPP Governorship Candidate, Tony Nwulu Receives Taiwan Head Of Mission / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by OneHead: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
According to a UPP delegate, Peter wh narrated that the problem started when some delegates drafted across the 21 LGAs of the state challenged a compromised delegate list for the election.

Quoting CFRmagazine.com, Some of the delegates claimed their names were missing from the list which triggered a protest that attracted the men of the Nigeria police who fired teargas to disperse them. A ward chairman from Nkwelle Ezunaka in Oyi local government identified as Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu collapsed immediately and died. All efforts to revive him proved abortive. Many others were reportedly injured.

“UPP primaries turns bloody as Uwakwe Maduabuchi, the ward chairman of Owerre Ezukala ward 1 is confirmed dead as a result of police brutality.

“This ward chairman was protesting the shortchanging of his ward executives by the National leadership of the party.

“I don’t know what else to say. Tears is all over my eyes as the crop of retarded old men that parade as leaders in Igboland are not only shameless, they’re are evil and money gluttons,” Mr Okolidoh said.

Few hours ago, one of the major candidates of the party, Hon. Chudi Ofodile withdrew from the race. He made this known through his social media accounts without further details.

“I have withdrawn from the UPP governorship race,” he wrote.

Read more of the unfolding events...

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/upp-chairman-dies/

2 Shares

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by jonathanOz: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
I don't understand what's hapening in my state anymore. Ordinary UPP primaries. What then will happen at APGA and PDP primaries.
UGLEEBOI:
tongue embarassed I said it... this people are so -so dibolical... RIP jare !

It's the work of the piglets...

Diabolical? Very funny! Coming from a head hunter

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by colossus91(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
confusion break bone grin

1 Like

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by Adeevah(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
RIP

Politics of death
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by Okoroawusa: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
na wa o!
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by bedspread: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
THE GUY ON CAP LOOKS TO ME AS CHIDOKA( FORMER FRSC CHIEF AND EX- MINISTER OF EDUCATION)

THAT MAN SEEMS TO BE THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by mamapidgin: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
very bad
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by Blizzy9ja: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
How can you be playing politics in Nigeria and leave your bluetooth on, you will surely receive an anonymous file

18 Likes

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by UGLEEBOI: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
tongue embarassed I said it... this people are so -so dibolical... RIP jare !

It's the work of the piglets...

4 Likes

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by hammerT: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Do u see y Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said no election in Anambra?

Do u see it there?

UPP cannot win one seat in Anambra but here u have a young man leaving his wife and children behind in the name of UPP.

Ndiigbo ugboro ole ka ife ga eme unu amara ife

13 Likes

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by liftedhigh: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by liftedhigh: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
OK
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
WTF
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by Nathdoug(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
UPP...that one na party for naija Mtcheeeeeeewww

1 Like

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by veekid(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
E swear fore himself to die if Buhari returns?

1 Like

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by naifizzy: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
OneHead:
According to a UPP delegate, Peter wh narrated that the problem started when some delegates drafted across the 21 LGAs of the state challenged a compromised delegate list for the election.

Quoting CFRmagazine.com, Some of the delegates claimed their names were missing from the list which triggered a protest that attracted the men of the Nigeria police who fired teargas to disperse them. A ward chairman from Nkwelle Ezunaka in Oyi local government identified as Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu collapsed immediately and died. All efforts to revive him proved abortive. Many others were reportedly injured.

“UPP primaries turns bloody as Uwakwe Maduabuchi, the ward chairman of Owerre Ezukala ward 1 is confirmed dead as a result of police brutality.

“This ward chairman was protesting the shortchanging of his ward executives by the National leadership of the party.

“I don’t know what else to say. Tears is all over my eyes as the crop of retarded old men that parade as leaders in Igboland are not only shameless, they’re are evil and money gluttons,” Mr Okolidoh said.

Few hours ago, one of the major candidates of the party, Hon. Chudi Ofodile withdrew from the race. He made this known through his social media accounts without further details.

“I have withdrawn from the UPP governorship race,” he wrote.

Read more of the unfolding events...

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/upp-chairman-dies/

This gross. Damn!! YOU GUYS NEED TO SLOW DOWN ON SUCH GRAPHIC DISPLAY

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by MrGreenMavro: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
h
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by Opiletool(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
hammerT:
Do u see y Mazi Nnamdi said no election in Anambra?

Do u see it there?

UPP cannot win one seat in Anambra but here u have a young man leaving his wife and children behind in the name of UPP.

Ndiigbo ugboro onne ka ife ga eme unu amara ife

My friend shut up

2 Likes

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by Dandsome: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
so sad
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
why is the foam not white.
is it a recession foam ni

2 Likes

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Peter Obi sef sad
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by sharksnew: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sad !!
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by femolii: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Osus land always with bad news.
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by seunmohmoh(f): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
this is seriously serious
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Where is the evidence of police brutality here?

Well,wetin konsine me,it happened in biafran republic.
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by omooba969(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Anambra! grin
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by goldedprince: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2017

“I don’t know what else to say. Tears is all over my eyes as the crop of slow old men that parade as leaders in Igboland are not only shameless, they’re are evil and money gluttons,” Mr Okolidoh said.[b]

i hate people that narate things like this. so what killed him? was he beaten or its jazz?

1 Like

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by fk001(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
pigs and idiots

what should is say sef.
Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by noscarn91(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
naifizzy:

This gross. Damn!! YOU GUYS NEED TO SLOW DOWN ON SUCH GRAPHIC DISPLAY
Everything about life is gross bro , from birth to death, even sex is gross, we only engage in it becos of the pleasures it brings, so grow some spine.

1 Like

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by kingxsamz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
TarOrfeek:
why is the foam not white. is it a recession foam ni
bros nawa for u o... someone died and this is all u can say....

Re: Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra by GenOrumov: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
hammerT:
Do u see y Mazi Nnamdi said no election in Anambra?

Do u see it there?

Ndiigbo ugboro onne ka ife ga eme unu amara ife
so there will never be elections in Biafra and Kanu will forever remain the supreme leader like Saddam Hussein or Kim Jong Un??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Slay Queens Campaigning For President Buhari's Reelection (Photos) / Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.