Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

My Service Of Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Service Of Love (448 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / ***all In The Name Of Love*** / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Service Of Love by ScribblingQueen(f): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
I bought a basket of corruption and added a flavour of misery. Putting the lines in a roped way. Inter wining each line in ups and downs. Corruption laid alongside pain. Pain, a hunt of the innocent lives. Life established in the human world. A world of misery, a world of gain.
A new day is born in a roped way. A huge escape from reality.
Is reality not connected with d spiritual? Or is the spiritual unhidden? These hidden things inexplicable. To define them is to be victims. To avoid them is evil. For they roped corruption and Love. And accords it in a civilised name " Love".
Love for money, women, fame.......... Interwines and confuses my basket of Love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Was Told I Am A "Dullard" / Nku And His Many Troubles. / Apply For The Poetry Nation Contest 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.