Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN (660 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) / 32 Crowned Obas In Ibadan Is Just A Joke Carried Too Far — Olubadan / Say No To Tribal War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN by 4oyrsExperience(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
My fellow nairalanders,
i come in peace
firstly, i bring greetings from his royal majesty, the oonirisa himself, the paramount ruler of yoruba lad.

it is a great concern to us all that the Tribal war which took off as a joke on the best social forum in Nigeria is beginning to take a drastic, violent and emotional turn around.

those of us who started the names; Afonja, Ipod, Igbos, IPob, Massob etc did not have any intent of hate, tribal difference, disintegration or intimidation in mind.

Rather the purpose was just to make the world know that nairaland is the only forum with a conglomerate of all tribes in Nigeria living happily together as ONE.

BUT.. . from the look of things, some miscreants has hijacked this purposed fun and turn it into a real violent tribal war which is capable of heating the polity if not quickly curtailed.

on behalf of the yoruba race i say; We stand for one Nigeria.

lets keep been one body of Nigeria here on Nairaland.

God bless seun osewa
God bless Ashiwaju Odole
God bless Ooni of Ife
God bless jaja of opobo
God bless emir of kano
God bless obi of onitsha
God bless Olu of Warri
God bless esama of Benin kingdom
God bless Igwe of Nnewi
God bless sultan of sokoto
God bless Chief Innocent Chukwuma
God bless obi of owerri
And all the elder statesmen making us proud in Aba
God bless Nigeria

if you believe in Nigeria pls comment with this double # tag;
#iStandwithNigeria
#NairalandStandswithNigeria

1 Like

Re: Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN by Baawaa(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Don't get it wrong, tribal war did not start on Naiaraland and it cannot end on Naiaraland.
God bless Nigeria
God scattered Bia-fraud!
Re: Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN by 4oyrsExperience(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baawaa:
Don't get it wrong, tribal war did not start on Naiaraland and it cannot end on Naiaraland.
God bless Nigeria
God scattered Bia-fraud!

but dont u tink its getting kinda violent and full of hate this days....
trust me, its not looking good
Re: Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN by OkuFaba(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
So God will not bless Nnamdi Kanu?
Obi of Onitsha??
Biafraland And Ipob.

All these Afonja's sef be forming wisdom.
Mr man, go and sit down and think of something reasonable to write.

1 Like

Re: Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN by Blizzy9ja: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
check my signature
Re: Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN by OkuFaba(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
4oyrsExperience:

but dont u tink its getting kinda violent and full of hate this days....
trust me, its not looking good
you cant even tell him to stop saying "God scatter Biafra" yet u talking about tribal war. Th real sh*t is, OP you a filled with hate for the Igboland but wont tell urself the truth.

LET THE WAR BEGIN JARE!!!

1 Like

Re: Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN by ZeroUnity: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Very tribalistic statement i must say.... So no Igbo elders will live long.....

Ndi ara... Ara gbagbukwa unu dia...

1 Like

Re: Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN by MrBONE2(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
We Africans should stop Da Hatred among ourselve cos it is not good for Souls of fellow BoneBeings.
Re: Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
4oyrsExperience:
My fellow nairalanders,
i come in peace

God bless seun osewa
God bless Ashiwaju Odole
God bless Ooni of Ife
God bless jaja of opobo
God bless emir of kano
God bless Olu of Warri
God bless esama of Benin kingdom
God bless sultan o sokoto
God bless Nigeria

if you believe in Nigeria pls comment with this double # tag;
#iStandwithNigeria
#NairalandStandswithNigeria
so God will not bless the Obi of Onitsha, The Igwe of Nnewi, The Igwe of Oko, it's like your brain is paining you @OP
Re: Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN by OkuFaba(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
eosigwe:
so God will not bless the Obi of Onitsha, The Igwe of Nnewi, The Igwe of Oko, it's like your brain is paining you @OP
bomb dey him head

1 Like

Re: Tribal War On Nairaland That Started As A Joke Must Be Curtailed NOW; SEUN by 4oyrsExperience(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2017
OkuFaba:
So God will not bless Nnamdi Kanu?
Obi of Onitsha??
Biafraland And Ipob.

All these Afonja's sef be forming wisdom.
Mr man, go and sit down and think of something reasonable to write.

who am i to reply you.....
The small me??
if only u were a bit matured, realistic and sensible!
Be there asking for war in ur face me i face you apartment when Ebuka, Obinna, Ayodele and yusuf are currently here with me in quilox dancing to 'Godwin' by Korede bello!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Fart Smelling So Foul / ARRANGED MARRIAGE - If You Get Her Pregnant Must Would You Marry Her? / What Tribe Would You Have Been If Not Your Current Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.