Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! (2208 Views)

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! / I Need A Girl Of 22years And Above Is A Virgin To Be My Wife / Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by safeact(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2010
My friend of mine has finally come up with d cönclusiòn to marry a virgin not matter how ugly she may look that is after so many heart breaks he has had with girls. He feels he can make it a virgin dis time. D family is equally helping in search of d so called virgin. I dnt no what ur guys think but pls if u are öne kindly indicate. U might!!!
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by flexshop(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2010
Me dont tink Nl is the best place to search grin

Disclaimer: *just a thought tongue *
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2010
I have a girl just as you described. Get in touch with me.
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
Me too, but don't know how ugly she looks. She's based in Abuja if your friend don't mind the distance.
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by omega25red(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
human trafficking is a crime and virginity is no a commodity
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by twinskenny(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2010
why d u want to marry a virgin by force? i smell rat here
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
@poster
the fact that you want to put virginity above beauty is troubling but somewhat understandable for a 9ja guy.
the part i am not understanding is how you want to put virginity above Honesty, Trust, Intelligence, Decency, Caring, Hard Working etc
good luck in whatever union you finally end up with!
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by kokoye(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
una wan take the poor girl do juju.

evil men like you angry
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by IykeD(m): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2010
see juju man on NL oh. No matter how ugly? Man, you must be desperate.Such an ugly virgin you seek will yield counterfeit money.
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by safeact(m): 6:35am On Feb 19, 2010
Pls can u post their numbers 4 me,mayb i will d better option of making choices. We are no juju and we mean business here. Please back off if u are not one or dnt have any1 around one!
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by Ghredon(f): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2010
Why not "Need an Ugly girl to marry, no matter the virginity"? undecided

***Hisses***
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 19, 2010
D poster even said "he mean business." This is outrageous!
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by Duniverse(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2010
Why dont you go to some villages maybe you wil found them their
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by daduke2k(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2010
so na for NL u dey find juju sacrifice. may amadioha kick out of NL forever
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by jenibayo(f): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2010
Am still a xxxxxxxxxx lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but am very ugly, u can hala me on 0043664 i too ugly 99060 grin grin grin
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by r231(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2010
babalawo at large grin cheesy
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by candylips(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2010
whats this
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2010
GOSH!!! WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE AND THEIR WARPED SENSE OF THINKING?
since when does a virgin guarantee anything?
some people really just, hmmmm. . . NA WA!!!
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by tachi(f): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2010
hmm, am thinking, babalawo!!!run!!!!! grin
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by adetoru(f): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2010
Otokoto
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by luvbooks(f): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2010
r231:

babalawo at large grin cheesy

LMAO!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by galatico(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2010
You'll find when you visit the primary School children , smiley smiley smiley
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by dani1luv: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
Chei you neva ugly women 4 naija
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by Kunbee: 1:37am On Feb 22, 2010
I was a virgin until now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by samosward(m): 4:38am On Feb 22, 2010
@poster- you've sample all of the babes that came your now and now want to settle down with a fresh blood, chai! lai lai you must to marry one of those girls you have bombanded their thing lol
Kunbee:

I was a virgin until now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
and what happened next, dont tell me NL has disvirgin u 4 hearing alone lol
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by Kunbee: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2010
^^of course cheesy
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by samosward(m): 2:44am On Feb 23, 2010
i do not agree with your reason so i wil be making so further enquiry
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by Kunbee: 2:53am On Feb 23, 2010
Don't bother
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by sexyLeamon(f): 3:00am On Feb 23, 2010
safeact:

My friend of mine has finally come up with d cönclusiòn to marry a virgin not matter how ugly she may look that is after so many heart breaks he has had with girls. He feels he can make it a virgin dis time. D family is equally helping in search of d so called virgin. I dnt no what your guys think but pls if u are öne kindly indicate. U might!!!
may God help some people mentality

Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by Abbeycity4(f): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2010
safeact:

My friend of mine  has finally come up with d cönclusiòn to marry a virgin not matter how ugly she may look that is after so many heart breaks he has had with girls. He feels he can make it a virgin dis time. D family is equally helping in search of d so called virgin. I dnt no what your guys think but pls if u are öne kindly indicate. U might!!!

shocked shocked shocked [size=15pt]Ritualist[/size]  shocked shocked
Re: Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! by Ben13: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
I'm an ugly virgin, pls. Tseeeeeeew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's All About Nayah! / Is This Love From A Distance? Help ! / Akwa Ibom/cross River Nairaland Hookup Drop Any Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.