Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. (2534 Views)

I Need A Girl Of 22years And Above Is A Virgin To Be My Wife / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! / Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Ademan(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2007
Are you a virgin looking for a decent young guy to defile you?

Cool, your challenge has been solved.

Hope to read from you soon.
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 17, 2007
What a proposal! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 17, 2007
Lmao. . . wow shocked cheesy people just know the meaning of xxxxx this days cry now do you think girls on nairaland are mumu? what a thread!!!!!!!!
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by theboy0808(m): 2:11am On Nov 17, 2007
Pathetic!
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by 1k001(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2007
you must be kidding!!!
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Easybaby(f): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2007
Can we have your Number? undecided
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by saucekid(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2007
what else wont i read on this land??

@ easybabe,
first it was effuah with the darling D case,now you??

calling all units***SWAT,FBI,KGB,CIA,INTERPOL,LAPD,NYPD,NAVY SEALS,MARINES AND ECOMOG grin grin grin

TERRORIST SITUATION
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by umoski1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2007
Guy are you serious at all!!!!!!.Do you think all the girls on here are fools,try and be more respectful with the girls,they need respect.If you are looking for who is disvirgin,try the chickens,
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Ninjabyte(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2007
Dude, if NPF handle that ur Stick aka Troublemaker ehn, hmmm. So u no even know where to satisfy ur libido, na for the net. Shoot.

At times one wonders why out of a million sperms trying to fertilize and egg, its the dumbest one that finds the route to that chamber.
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by desmondtut(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2007
well this is my phone nu 08054118757 and just give me a call
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Ademan(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2007
Actually, I wouldn't mind if we can work things out and become future partners.

Pls I'm here for serious issue.

These are my telephone numbers: 01- 7628505 and 01-4822580

Hope to hear frm u soon.

Thanks.
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by zignorr(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2007
Can we see your pic? undecided
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by MyDreams(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2007
You even give every necessary info abt urself including ur picture on ur profile.

This shows how serious you are.

Anyway, I wish u best of luck.
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by nana(f): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
This is Crazy!
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by zheroes(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2007
hey man,

you'are in the wrong site , there are no flowers here, we've only got them SUCKERS here, you will be redirected shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Nautillus(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2007
gawd undecided
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by jkpretty(f): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2007
Descent Virgin ke?
Dat 1 dey again? Is virgin not virgin?

Oh! is there indecent Virgin? i tire 4 Nairaland undecided
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by iice(f): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
jkpretty. . .i tire o!
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Scopium: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2007
jkpretty:

Descent Virgin ke?
Dat 1 dey again? Is virgin not virgin?

Oh! is there indecent Virgin? i tire 4 Nairaland undecided

[size=13pt]JK I just wander[/size]
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by ifi23(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2007
u dey crase ooo!
jkpreety, i dey feel u
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by gbengeoou: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2008
Re your sister(s) not Virgins?!!! tongue embarassed embarassed
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by kateflow(f): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2008
am a virginity,hope u ready to defile me
grin grin angry angry

oloshi only God knows how many girls u don tear their leg angry >:
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Uzzyan: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2008
Hmmmmmmm so u are one of these idots that have this saying on their phones
Virginity is Not Dignity
It Is Only Lack Of
Opprotunity

Idiot please go to ur cousins, sisters and everyone in ur Kindred.
U must be a fool to come to a forum like this to post this stupid topic.
Hmmm i know u shld have HIV by now.
Hope i wont contract it now that am on ur thread sad sad sad sad
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by kateflow(f): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2008
uddy u are even talking about HIV are u sure
if he is man enof
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Uzzyan: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2008
sheeeeeeee with his small penis
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by kateflow(f): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2008
u know say na has him thing
be like okro stick na him
good to dey disflower
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Uzzyan: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2008
na wa
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by sereques(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
@Ademan, Honestly I think the thread is disgusting, but let me tell you one thing. As decent as girls will want us to believe they are, you will be surprise you will get a call if you put your number on there.
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2008
Please let's be good to the dude,he's just a pathetic virgin hunting maniac gentleman  grin, Guess the word you were looking for there was  DEFLOWER and not DISFLOWER
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by jessygal(f): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2008
smileyhey u guys are sick, so sick dat all u could think of is to defile a virgin/, so ''PATHETIC'', IDOLENT IDEA,

Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2008
What decent virgin would allow herself to be deflowered by an idiot like you?
Re: Looking For A Decent Virgin To Disflower. by Rebirth(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2008
everytime i think the madness is over, some like Ademan appears on the scene. if u sex starved, go to kuramo beach o

(1) (2) (Reply)

29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: / Advice About Dating / ANY GUY Or LADY leaving in Edo State(?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.