Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Still Love 2face Idibia – Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Still Love 2face Idibia – Blackface (654 Views)

Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Love 2face Idibia – Blackface by street2view: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dancehall king and ex-member of the Plantashun Boyz, Austine Obiabo Amedu, in any other case referred to as Blakface has expressed undying love for his estranged band buddies, Faze and his kinsman, 2face Idbia.

The trio fell apart many years in the past following irreconcilable variations.

2face and Blackface have been on war path following the latter’s claim that the previous stole his track, African Queen.

regardless of their versions, Blakface, a local of Agatu took to his social media to have amusing his former band friends on Friday.

Blackface took to his fb page to share a image of him, 2face and Faze throughout their days as members of the defunct enterprise.

He wrote,

“I #however #gat #mad #love for dem#brothers. I #do not forget #whilst we #use to #take a seat#down #collectively at the #plantation #villa@official2baba @fazealone @blackfacenaijachaiiii time can run she……”
www.street2view.com/2017/08/though-love-2face-idibia-blackface/

Re: I Still Love 2face Idibia – Blackface by poshestmina(f): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jobless mofo embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Still Love 2face Idibia – Blackface by stGabrielo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
shey brain dey pain this guy ni
Re: I Still Love 2face Idibia – Blackface by Shol3(f): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hypocrite sad
He does not know the meaning of love
Re: I Still Love 2face Idibia – Blackface by street2view: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Shol3:
Hypocrite sad
He does not know the meaning of love

lol, u know nii?

(1) (Reply)

See This Beautiful Writer And Up And-coming Actress / Ronaldo's Pregnant Girlfriend Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Loose-fitting T-shirt D / Actress Lilian Esoro Pictured With Her Mother And Son [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.