Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,154 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam (541 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? / Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Salam Alaykum . . .
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Would have love to quote and post the hadiths but its java phone am using . . will post where the hadiths can be found . . s0me0ne sh0uld please qu0te and p0st it here .. salam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Would have love to quote and post the hadiths but its java phone am using . . will post where the hadiths can be found . . s0me0ne sh0uld please qu0te and p0st it here .. salam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu......
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
SAHIH BUKHARI 5063
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
SAHIH BUKHARI 5063 . . MUSLIM 1401 . . .
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
To make dolal of each of posters show, explain the hadiths. .. everyone should.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
I KNEW NON OF THOSE AHLU BIDAH AND AHLU SUNNAH CLAIMERS WHO ARE TRULY AHLU BIDA . . . . WILL NEVER SAY ANYTHING CONCERNING THIS HADITH. . . SINCE ITS CLEAR PROOF AND CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT EVERY SINGLE BIDA IS KUFRU. . . . . . . . . . LET ME EXQPLAIN THE FEROCIOUX MILD CRYSTAL CLEAR AND EXCRUCIATING HADITH ABOUT BIDA AND ITS JUDGEMENT FROM THE LIPS OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Narrated by Anas Ibn Malik . . . . . . . . A group of 3 men came to the houses of the wives of prophet muhammad asking how the prophet worshipped (ALLAH), and they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said"WHERE ARE WE FROM THE PROPHET AND HIS PART AND FUTURE SINS HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN". Then one of them said,'I WILL OFFER THE PRAYER THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT FOREVER'. The other said' I WILL FAST THROUGHOUT THE YEAR AND WILL NOT BREAK MY FAST'. The 3rd said,'I WILL KEEP AWAY FROM THE WOMEN AND WILL NOT MARRY FOREVER'.. Allah messenger came to them and said,"ARE YOU THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SAID SO-AND-SO?..By ALLAH, I AM MORE SUBMISSIVE TO ALLAH AND MORE AFRAID OF HIM THAN ANY OF YOU,YET I FAST AND BREAK MY FAST,I DO SLEEP AND I ALSO MARRY WOMEN. . . . "SO HE WHO DOES NOT FOLLOW MY TRADITION IN RELIGION IS NOT FROM ME (not my follower) . . . . . .SAHIH BUKHARI 5063, BOOK 67, HADITH 1, VOLUME 7, BOOK 62, HADITH 1. . . . .nunder
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
To all those shouting mufasiko, o ya come explain this hadith o . . . to all people shouting bida is n0t kufru. . come explain this hadith o. . . to all those shouting bida is sin and kufru . . . o ya come explain this hadith o o. . . . . am waiting. . . . . . . absolutely waitinq . . . To all those tesubah aint kufru, spoon to eat aint kufru. . . .come explain this hadith..
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Albaqir ... lets have dialogue. Mention and explain(without copying and pasting) aqeedah of shia.. like i said, no copy and pasting.. reading long epistle is very boring. . thank you
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by AlBaqir(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Albaqir ... lets have dialogue. Mention and explain(without copying and pasting) aqeedah of shia.. like i said, no copy and pasting.. reading long epistle is very boring. . thank you

# Are you on gbana or you suffer from memory loss? Here's your shi.t:

AbuUthaymeen:
Its absolutely wrong to do niqosh or debate with a kafir. . go to my thread on "firoq in islam" . . ble

# Have you received ijaza from your master Jabata ni to debate a "kafir"?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by AlBaqir(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
^^^^
# Sìgìdì e tófété, lani ki won gbe oun lo s'ódò Lowe.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
AlBaqir:

AT ALL. . AM NOT DOING DEBATE WITH YOU. . coz i w0nt argue.. just esplain(sic) . . i can only quote shia sites if there are different stuffs in what u wil say
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
AlBaqir:

AT ALL. . AM NOT DOING DEBATE WITH YOU. . coz i w0nt argue.. just esplain(sic) . . i can only quote shia sites if there are different stuffs in what u wil say. . SIGIDI ke? i want u to explain and for u to read what u wr0te and question urself that are you really ok?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Empiree: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
AlBaqir:

Lol, this is funny. You should have rubbed his sh!t on his face grin instead of handing it to him cheesy grin

he's frustrated bcus he realized he is alone in his bs embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Clear Judgement On Bida In Matters Of Islam by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Empiree:
Lol, this is funny. You should have rubbed his sh!t on his face grin instead of handing it to him cheesy grin

he's frustrated bcus he realized he is alone in his bs embarassed
Nah. . i noticed that you are the togut sufi follow on NL. u are misleading people. . and i think maybe if i just let u explain yourself, access urself and judpe yourself maybe you will know you are wrong. . .am doing the same with ur friend albaqir. . . .3i

(1) (Reply)

Did Saudi Arabia Abandon Muslims? / 7 Shocking Similarities Between Trump And Fir’aun (the Pharaoh) / Manners Of Performing Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.