Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement (31760 Views)

Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Tiwa Savage Receives City People Awards, Stuns In Lovely Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by segebase(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
R they Earthshakers
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by naijamafioso: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Abule lawa a in d ghetto...I remember those old days

1 Like

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by Omoluabi16(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Omafesty23:
Good for them. Dunno them though �

2 Likes

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by cristianisraeli: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
And I don't know about them?

u still day nursery school then..LOL
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by Omoluabi16(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
I particularly loved that their alanta track. It was massive.
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by PotatoSalad(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Artquake: "gini ki choo, chom chom cho"
you be like fire you burn my body....olufunmi grin
hahahaha i Still remember that song

1 Like

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by ernieboy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
banmee:

They are the ones who paved the way for teckno, wizkid, davido to be successes today.
that was 2face' plantashun boys and remedies those two groups were the ones that paved the way not theses guys, granted they had some hits but they were never as big as the two groups above.

1 Like

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by banmee(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
1metre:
how did they pave the way?

Your question is the same question a man who does not value history would ask. It is like asking how did cavemen pave the way for our survival today. You do realize that people like wizkid learnt from the mistakes of artists like artquake right?
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by PotatoSalad(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I particularly loved that their alanta track. It was massive.
See above. One leg up Alanta alanta, two legs up alanta.... u be like fire dey burn my body gringrin
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by freecocoa(f): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Durentt:
Recognised by who?
E reach to ask o.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by GenOrumov: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
my big bros's. love them from way back.
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by Omoluabi16(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
PotatoSalad:

See above. One leg up Alanta alanta, two legs up alanta.... u be like fire dey burn my body gringrin
Biko I no dance that dance wey dey make person look like imbecíle. grin

4 Likes

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by PotatoSalad(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Days of 105.5 Cosmo FM Enugu.
Artquake, Style Plus, Paul Play, when Game over, bizzy body, special man and omoge mi by p square played almost every 3 hours.
feeling nostalgic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by banmee(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
ernieboy:

that was 2face' plantashun boys and remedies those two groups were the ones that paved the way not theses guys, granted they had some hits but they were never as big as the two groups above.

You are funny. That you think because 2face was a success it means wizkid and the likes learnt from him and only people like him. Guy, you also learn from the mistakes of others.
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by ernieboy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
banmee:

You are funny. That you think because 2face was a success it means wizkid and the likes learnt from him and only people like him. Guy, you also learn from the mistakes of others.
I said plantashun boys and remedies, not 2 face I only referred to him becus he was a member of the plantashun boys.

1 Like

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by banmee(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
ernieboy:

I said plantashun boys and remedies, not 2 face I only referred to him becus he was a member of the plantashun boys.

It doesn't matter. The point is any artist who came before wizkid and davido, be they successes or failures paved the way for the their success today.
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by Boyooosa(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
ennyhola:
I am sorry...but iono them

No offence! embarassed
how old are you? because if u r not up to 7 - 10 years old in the year 1999/2000, u might not know them... sorry.
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by ikorodureporta: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
And I don't know about them?

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Never heard of them.
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by MrDandy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Alanta will ever remain their best hit
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by ikorodureporta: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
When i hailed dem here as d oldest duo in d industry , mods do like say dem no know dem
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by bwideity: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
From Poly Ibadan till now, nice one, Abule lawa in the getto

1 Like

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by ikorodureporta: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrDandy:
Alanta will ever remain their best hit
proly because u belong to d alanta era. Their first hits're classic

2 Likes

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by mikuz(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
These guys were good, I remember the song they did with Ruggedman and Pasuma Wonder way back

Konko ja bele
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by Rajosh(m): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ajewealth123:
you wey dem born yesterday?
Oya everybody are you ready
I won ba te Ren Te I won ba
Artquake ma lo gbo de
You're on point bro. Awon indomie generation won't know them.

2010- super eagles song.
Super eagles go no dull us we dey for your back o ...

1 Like

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by ikorodureporta: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Days of 105.5 Cosmo FM Enugu.
Artquake, Style Plus, Paul Play, when Game over, bizzy body, special man and omoge mi by p square played almost every 3 hours.
feeling nostalgic

cheesy cosmo, u jst remind me of that jingle.........u can see d finance...

1 Like

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by adaksbullet: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
asumo12:
Earthquake cry
bus it his clearedly writing that thr name his heartquake and u are here write jsjsdjdddndnquake? undecided
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by omoiyalayi(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
In case some of u don't know them they were the group that sang "ALANTA" and came up with "ALANT DANCE".

ALANTA was a very hit song and everybody both home and abroad dance ALANTA dance.

Though they have been around, but they haven't come up with a hit song that will come close to ALANTA.

May God continue to bless their hustle.

1 Like

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by MTKbudapest(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
ennyhola:
I am sorry...but iono them

No offence! embarassed

u cant expect to know them when u were born yesterday.

These are one of the people that made niaja music gain international recognition. They were popular in the days of maintain, ruggedman, raski, tony tetula idris etc

2 Likes

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by do4luv14(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
I no blame Una nah, many pipo for dis thread nah INDOMIE generation, dats y Dem nor no artquake

oya everybodi....... Una don readi.....

terente .......... Oya ooooo sha ati readi.....

oya do lik say you wan fly...........

alanta .... One lag uppppp......

congrats to dem they deserves it, ,

1 Like

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by do4luv14(m): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
omoiyalayi:
In case some of u don't know them they were the group that sang "ALANTA" and came up with "ALANT DANCE".

ALANTA was a very hit song and everybody both home and abroad dance ALANTA dance.

Though they have been around, but they haven't come up with a hit song that will come close to ALANTA.

May God continue to bless their hustle.

guy that ALANTA na bomb, as ah dey like dis ehn.....

ah don ready oooooo

feeling the VIBES ALANTA....... one leg up.......
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by chloride6: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
1metre:
how did they pave the way?

With shovel grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Pictures) / 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.