Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement (31751 Views)

Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Tiwa Savage Receives City People Awards, Stuns In Lovely Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by HaneefahRN(f): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2017
These Alanta guys. Cool
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by frleopardo: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2017
banmee:

It doesn't matter. The point is any artist who came before wizkid and davido, be they successes or failures paved the way for the their success today.
you are a liar. That's a big lie, you told there. Artquake couldn't sing to save their lives and you had to say they paved way for talents like wizkid. You lie, bro.
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by Chukazu: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2017
banmee:

They are the ones who paved the way for teckno, wizkid, davido to be successes today.

With their empty content?
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by banmee(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2017
frleopardo:
you are a liar. That's a big lie, you told there. Artquake couldn't sing to save their lives and you had to say they paved way for talents like wizkid. You lie, bro.

banmee:

Chukazu post=59649577:

Like i said before, you are talking like a man who does not value history would talk. It is like asking how did cavemen pave the way for our survival today. Just because they died out does not mean they did not pave the way for us. Any artist who came before wizkid and davido, be they successes or failures paved the way for the their success today. Or haven't you ever heard of learning from other peoples mistakes? How una de take think like this na. If it is not right in front of you people like you can never think. Everything has to be broken down toddler style for you to understand. What a people. Smh
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by banmee(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2017
frleopardo:

Chukazu:

Like i said before, you are talking like a man who does not value history would talk. It is like asking how did cavemen pave the way for our survival today. Just because they died out does not mean they did not pave the way for us. Any artist who came before wizkid and davido, be they successes or failures paved the way for the their success today. Or haven't you ever heard of learning from other peoples mistakes? How una de take think like this na. If it is not right in front of you people like you can never think. Everything has to be broken down toddler style for you to understand. What a people. Smh[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by Mokiks(f): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Be like fire dey burn my body
Je kin Fe'ra oru'n mumi o
open ur arm like say u wan fly away, jupa juse si bi je kajo ma sere...... Alanta, cool guys though
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by shoprite: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kolababe:
From churning out major nostalgic hits such as 'Abule l'awa' to 'Sa ma gbadun nitire', and 'Everybody are you ready', the duo of Adegbite Adeniran a.k.a ADX and Tomomewo Olakunle a.k.a ICE-K together known as [b]Artquake are about the longest serving music group and guess, what they were devoid of any controversy.

[/b]They've remained together and although having won a couple of awards, it is sad that this group has never gotten the type of recognition they deserved having paved way for many musical groups in Nigeria that can't even weather the storms of the industry like they (Artquake) have.

It is very easy to tell why they have not been recognized all these years or even caught up in any controversy, truth is they didn't blow louder than a hundred naira xmas banger! They have not been around longer than the Plantashun Boiz but today we can still relate with some of the tunes Tuface, Blackface and Faze put together. Even Blackky, Ras Kimono and Orits Wiliki of old will still pull a crowd if invited to any event . . .Artquake music is not your thing . . .move on already !
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by GeoSilYe(f): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
herkeym001:

You can't know them. You're 23.

i'm 16.
i know them..
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by femi4: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
And I don't know about them?

indomie pikin
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by demolinka(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
They also made one ègún song - "Gaepe".

Versatile
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by gbengulonice(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
indomie generation
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by herkeym001(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
GeoSilYe:

i'm 16.
i know them..
No, you don't. You heard of them.
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by DCONE1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
banmee:

Like i said before, you are talking like a man who does not value history would talk. It is like asking how did cavemen pave the way for our survival today. Just because they died out does not mean they did not pave the way for us. Any artist who came before wizkid and davido, be they successes or failures paved the way for the their success today. Or haven't you ever heard of learning from other peoples mistakes? How una de take think like this na. If it is not right in front of you people like you can never think. Everything has to be broken down toddler style for you to understand. What a people. Smh
r u sure im the one ur suppose to send this msg to...check my moniker
Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by Myde4naija(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Really!!!!!! How old are u?
Partnerbiz3:

Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by MTKbudapest(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
ennyhola:
Maintain I know Rugged man I know Tony tetula I know

Them I don't know
idonhear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) / Mariam Joel Nwobe, Snowyte, Pre-wedding Photos / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.