Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

A - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A (8922 Views)

A Working Class Lady In Need Of A True Friendship From A Good Guy / I Need A Cool Girl For A Date And Friendship / I Am Looking For Classical Decent Sugar Mummy For Fun And Friendship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2007
kitaun:

Wetin this wan talk? na your head who want make them take break coconut? Lol, who told u am taking it so personal? I wonder when u guys will reconcile urselves with d fact that online personas and d real person behind them might be poles apart so we all should be free to catch fun . . .I wonder how Nairaland would be fun if we all exhibit d 'eye service' or 'd boy is good' side of us!

A cyberbeing is a complete reflection of the real being, so be properly guided by your utterances.

kitaun:

@Kamura, let it slide boy! @Jaybaby, u want to pick on who? U think I got time 4 ignorant peeps like u? Rant all u want girl, draw your friends in here and come spew bunkum, who cares? but sha always take your medications on time, only a fool would postulate Kitaun = Razorr ! Like I said prove it and make a fool of your self, U Bloody retard! Bitch of no origin!!!

Guy, when will you repent from this name calling attitude of yours, I want to reiterate that that ain't an epitome of civilization. It is the height of incivility.
Re: A by katency(f): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2007
This is a serious issue and you all are joking with it,please dear try and fine someone to be your friend because loneliness kills faster than disease. abeg o
Re: A by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2007
Why do you think we are treating it with levity?
Re: A by neelsel(f): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2007
fynewaka:

Guy, when will you repent from this name calling attitude of yours, I want to reiterate that that ain't an epitome of civilization. It is the height of incivility.

Oouchhh!!!! cry cry cry
Re: A by Creamish(f): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2007
How wuld Pastor Chris Okotie say ouch? too much big grammer undecided
Re: A by neelsel(f): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2007
I once thought Education was expensive, until I met Ignorance, cry cry cry
Re: A by Creamish(f): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2007
yeah? where did u guyz meet? grin
Re: A by neelsel(f): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2007
Common sense, Nairaland, where else?
Re: A by sirpee50(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2007
I reside in Owerri, Imo State.  I have some christian songs in English and Ibo and I need a sponsor who will take it to CD levels.  If you are interested, buzz me here: gsm: 2348059597139 and email: pitomaglobe@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A by sirpee50(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2007
I reside in Owerri, Imo State.  I have some christian songs in English and Ibo and I need a sponsor who will take it to CD levels.   I assure you that this songs will win an award if invested upon. If you are interested, buzz me here: gsm: 2348059597139 and email: pitomaglobe@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A by debosky(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2007
obviously there's a lack of love and friendship on this thread undecided

Kit forget about jaybaby, be a true gooner and ignore that, a chelsea and arsenal supporter in the same body wdve exploded long ago wink

hope there will be peace now.
Re: A by sirpee50(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2007
It is a pitty that I hardly find an honest friend who has a movie and/or music ideas to share with me.  Please I need one right now.  I have some christian songs and movie scripts ready for production, so let us share and care together in this field. Thanks Peter: 2348059597139 or pitomaglobe@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A by sirpee50(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2007
I reside in Owerri, Imo State. I have some christian songs in English and Ibo and I need a sponsor who will take it to CD levels. I assure you that this songs will win an award if invested upon. If you are interested, buzz me here: gsm: 2348059597139 and email: pitomaglobe@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A by neelsel(f): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2007
sirpee50:

I reside in Owerri, Imo State. I have some christian songs in English and Ibo and I need a sponsor who will take it to CD levels. I assure you that this songs will win an award if invested upon. If you are interested, buzz me here: gsm: 2348059597139 and email: pitomaglobe@yahoo.co.uk

Your demeanor has been more of an irritant one. Honestly, you are your serving as your own deterrant right now. Instead of drawing attention to your supposedly talent, you are running potential ones away.

You've stated your claim, now let it be, No need to be so annoying,
Re: A by Creamish(f): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2007
@neelsel---rily?---derz someone with dat ID here on nairaland? grin
Re: A by neelsel(f): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2007
Creamish:

@neelsel---rily?---derz someone with that ID here on nairaland? grin

what's your problem
Re: A by Creamish(f): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2007
Hey--lighten up--im just messing with u babes---c'mon! tongue
Re: A by neelsel(f): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2007
Creamish:

Hey--lighten up--im just messing with u babes---c'mon! tongue

Haven't you heard??

Neelsel doesn't mess around, especially with strangers,

Que las ti ma,
Re: A by Creamish(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2007
watever---

n'import quoi!
Re: A by neelsel(f): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2007
Creamish:

watever---

n'import quoi!
Many happy returns!!!
Re: A by Creamish(f): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2007
Tanx---d first happy thing u said to me grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: A by neelsel(f): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2007
today must be your lucky day!!!!
Re: A by debosky(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2007
yeah, i've gotten nothing but anger from neel recently sad
Re: A by neelsel(f): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2007
debosky:

yeah, i've gotten nothing but anger from neel recently sad

Why are you doing this? You know exactly what you did, so please stop trying to be the victim here, duh!!
Re: A by debosky(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2007
But i've apologised in like three threads, but to no avail. sad
Re: A by hotonuo(f): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2007
@kitaun,i don't blame you.if you don't like my person you might as well jump into the lagoon for all i care, there is nothing to pretend about.i am me and am proud to be me.afterall 'who else if not you'that looks for trouble always. angry angry angry
Re: A by iice(f): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2007
Na wahhh
Re: A by kitaun(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2007
Hotonou, do I know u 4rm Adam? Lawdy lawd . . .maybe I ought to have iggy u b4! ok am sorry for replying u initially u hear?
Re: A by hotonuo(f): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2007
no comments
Re: A by jaybaby(f): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2007
wAOH wAOH wAOH----mR eGUN U Rily want 2 hear it 4m me HUH

Y dnt U go Get a Psychiatric help --- No one should be punished for accident of birth, but you Sound too much like a wreck not to be.

Do U no wen you talk, other people get hoarse just listening. Get a Life BOY Kituezn
& Lastly-I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; ur parents spanked you wen u fell on ur head & broke the cement

slowpoke
Re: A by OmoEko1(f): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2007
jaybaby:

wAOH wAOH wAOH----mR eGUN U Rily want 2 hear it 4m me HUH

Y dnt U go Get a Psychiatric help --- No one should be punished for accident of birth, but you Sound too much like a wreck not to be.

Do U no when you talk, other people get hoarse just listening. Get a Life BOY Kituezn
& Lastly-I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when u fell on your head & broke the cement

slowpoke
laughing and rolling on the floor
Re: A by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2007
Is this a conspiracy?
Qui s’excuse, s’accuse.
C'est l'arroseur arrosé.

I thought I was writing English grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Need A Geek Boyfriend. / Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. / I Need A Virgin Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.