Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,078 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Active And Admin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Active And Admin (1599 Views)

I Need An Active And High Engagement Football Facebook Page / Solution: Facebook Ads Active And Running - Not Converting. / Active And Engaging Twitter Account With 600+ Followers For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Active And Admin by majortwild(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2017
I know the Topic looks Weird but let me hit the nail on the head

I need active members especially those new to Blogging or wants to build a community with this wonderful forum am ready to help and Make sure we all thrive to Be among the best. The forum is all about Webmaster, Tutorials, free cloned Theme and request and many more if ur interested to Build ur Social and Community life the www.pktrendz.com is open for u

Also Am in need of An Admin an active admin who's ready to help out to u can chat me Up on whatsapp on 08144693737 MAJOR

1 Like

Re: Active And Admin by buchionwuazor(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2017
ok am interested
Re: Active And Admin by majortwild(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
buchionwuazor:
ok am interested

U can whatsapp me on 08144693737

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Should You Blog Hard Or Blog Smart In 2017 / 65k Active Facebook Page Like For Sale (see Details) / Mobile App Developer (ios, Android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.