Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) (57358 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? / Nigerians Must Prepare For Possible Ebola Outbreak - Toyin Saraki (2) (3) (4)

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by motun2017(f): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
hAlexandro:
No nah but ifecities grin
which one is ifecities? oau?
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
which one is ifecities? oau?
Yeah
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by motun2017(f): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
hAlexandro:
Yeah
the pm thing is not working. Error everytime i try to reply
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
the pm thing is not working. Error everytime i try to reply
prolly your netty try it out 2moa maybe can't start discussing sensitive issues here
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
obinna58:
I'm sorry to those who would be pained by this statement

Nigeria is not worth dying for.
wot abt u,r u worth dying for?
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by motun2017(f): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
hAlexandro:
prolly your netty try it out 2moa maybe can't start discussing sensitive issues here
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
hAlexandro motun2017 can u guys go and kiss each other elsewhere..we are talking about a serious matter here..
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by oladele00(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
she will forever remain in our memory. We luv u ma but God luv u more. Even the acclaimed Biafran lord can't do wot u have done. May Ebola fall on him...
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by motun2017(f): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:
hAlexandro motun2017 can u guys go and kiss each other elsewhere..we are talking about a serious matter here..
lmao
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by xploiter(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Whenever I say the national anthem, I'll have you in my mind heroine Nurse Ejelonu. R. I. P true heroine

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Elaric(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
You are remembered today & always... Your Fight is Over. Rest on,dear

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by visionex: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tears on my eyes Good people don't last I wonder y, but wicked people live long RIP Justina And mummy Adedevo

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by permit(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin flatis has being sacrificing evry tin they got to save this drunk ass, from natural resource to human resource even life, chai Igbos..
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by adozie(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know where her old parents live or their contact?

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by NnamdiN: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2017
True Heroine. Not those 20 naira thugs and their khaki brothers.

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Adieu to a beautiful Soul

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:38am On Aug 21, 2017
marooh:
So?

Smh
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by googi: 1:45am On Aug 21, 2017
I have been looking for info on this nurse and the lady that cleaned up the blood.

It is with great relief that she took proper precautions before the task and survived.

As for the dead, one would expect one of our billionaires to fill in where Government failed.

It is not enough to rest in peace, they had family responsibilities before this deadly task.

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by obinna58(m): 1:48am On Aug 21, 2017
ioreth69:
wot abt u,r u worth dying for?
Are you?
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by ameri9ja: 1:51am On Aug 21, 2017
They died for Nigeria and should be nationally memorialized, not thieving politicians.

We Danites say RIP. Our hearts are bleeding for your families.

DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria

illuminated93(m), Addy003(m), 9japrof(m), EmeeNaka, orisa37, Ikhilor(m), GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian(m), Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry(m), WORDWORLD, amanda2013(f), wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life(m), Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Hi DANites this may be difficult believe because of the decades of propaganda, but Ebola is a hoax so is HIV.

The fear generated is psychological terrorism, which if you think about is terrorism in it's purest form.
https://www.nairaland.com/2063472/ebola-news-blackout-africans-being

illuminated93(m), Addy003(m), 9japrof(m), EmeeNaka, orisa37, Ikhilor(m), GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian(m), Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry(m), WORDWORLD, amanda2013(f), wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life(m), Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37, thoth

ameri9ja:
They died for Nigeria and should be nationally memorialized, not thieving politicians.

We Danites say RIP. Our hearts are bleeding for your families.

illuminated93(m), Addy003(m), 9japrof(m), EmeeNaka, orisa37, Ikhilor(m), GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian(m), Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry(m), WORDWORLD, amanda2013(f), wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life(m), Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37, thoth

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Artliz: 5:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Continue to rest in peace our heroe

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Ikenna94: 5:58am On Aug 21, 2017
A saint indeed, it's unfortunate that this country has no value for real heroes.

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by orisa37: 6:03am On Aug 21, 2017
I have come to realise that Doctors and Nurses are ignoramus, but that Prayers work Miracles in Healing.
Buhari comes back alive 'cos God answers Prayers and has a Point to prove.
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2017
obinna58:
I'm sorry to those who would be pained by this statement

Nigeria is not worth dying for.

seconded

&

thirded
Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by sistaj: 6:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Rip Nurse Justina. You are with the Lord and your death was not and shall never be in vain.Big ups to the Op for this post.I just hope your parents are ok.Rip

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Koskio(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2017
RIP sist

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by Sarang(f): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2017
If only Nigeria is a country..

May Jehovah favor you in paradise

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by akseom: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2017
RIP

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by feelme3(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2017
I pay my tribute to you and other heroes like you.

RIP great one cry

Re: Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) by enomakos(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Naming a federal hospital or at worst any ward after this Lady won't be so bad. may God rest her soul. #Unsung hero
it can't happened in Nigeria,we only honour thief's and murderers

African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility / How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder / Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos)