Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity (1826 Views)

10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (november 2018) / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria / 5 Smartphones With Massive Battery Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by aboyaji(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2017
This is the second year I've been using my infinix hot note. Reason is for its heavy battery (4000 mAh)and the possibility of getting a full battery within a short period of time ( 1hr 30 from 0%). Who doesn't like good things?

And now I'm about getting a new device due to the damaged charger and I've found it impossible getting a new charger which can perform well with the device. The chargers I've gotten so far from the market have given me bad experiences. I could plug my phone to source and it's yet to get a full bar even after 5hrs. That's frustrating.

Please, could someone recommend a good phone for me?

Even the Gionee m6 mirror I was drooling over takes so many hours to get full. Thanks.
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by Josephjnr(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2017
Gionee m5 marathon.

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by aboyaji(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:
Gionee m5 marathon.
what's the current price?
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by Josephjnr(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=aboyaji post=59649259] what's the current price? [/quote

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by internationalman(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2017
BLU STUDIO G PLUS
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by shedy03(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
aboyaji:
This is the second year I've been using my infinix hot note. Reason is for its heavy battery (4000 mAh)and the possibility of getting a full battery within a short period of time ( 1hr 30 from 0%). Who doesn't like good things?

And now I'm about getting a new device due to the damaged charger and I've found it impossible getting a new charger which can perform well with the device. The chargers I've gotten so far from the market have given me bad experiences. I could plug my phone to source and it's yet to get a full bar even after 5hrs. That's frustrating.

Even the Gionee m6 mirror I was drooling over takes so many hours to get full. Thanks.
you want big battery, checkout leagoo shark 1 (6300mah). and its less than 50k. or oukitel k6000 pro (6000mah). both have fast charging capabilities.
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
aboyaji:

If you are interested.
Then count yourself Lucky.
I have OUIKITEL 10000mAH.
New Package.
All I need is your seriousness and commitment.
I will give it out at a fairly cheaper rate.

1 Like

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by directonpc(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Gionee M6Plus, or Gionee A1 since u are ok with 4000mAh
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by GrandMufti: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Before getting a new phone, why not try getting an aukey quick charger?
Contact emaminaj or protein0 or noobody for the price.

What's your budget for a new phone? Contact them if you're interested in a xiaomi phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by Gptech(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
GrandMufti:

What's your budget for a new phone? Contact them if you're interested in a xiaomi phone.

The perfect phone for him is Xiaomi Mi Max 2, I think be can afford it wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by Protein0: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
GrandMufti:

Exactly. If it's because of slow charging on that infinix, optimised can get you a nice charger but if it's all about changing your phone and you're interested in Xiaomi, Nokia, huawei, Oneplus, umi or other Chinese mobile giants, I get you convered with nice offers. Check my signature for my contact kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by Protein0: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Gptech:

The perfect phone for him is Xiaomi Mi Max 2, I think be can afford it wink.
Or mi note 2 cheesy
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by Gptech(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Protein0:

Or mi note 2 cheesy
Dis kind Sunday u want make person cough out that kind money abi? Great device though with good battery backup, but Mi Max 2's battery na car battery grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by Protein0: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Gptech:

Dis kind Sunday u want make person cough out that kind money abi? Great device though with good battery backup, but Mi Max 2's battery na car battery grin.
Na chikini money jor.
4+64gb:135k cheesy

I've one barely used 6+128gb version for 135k too
Mint grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by fathomberry: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
My Tecno L9+ is for sale sef
Mad battery.
Fast charging.
Reverse charging too.
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by bayaar(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
All of dem commenting since are sales agent... Go get yourself infinix note 3 Pro or gionee m6. But m6 is kinda heavy.
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by stanway(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
directonpc:
Gionee M6Plus, or Gionee A1 since u are ok with 4000mAh
I guess m6plus is not available for Nigerian market
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by GrandMufti: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
bayaar:
All of dem commenting since are sales agent...
Go get yourself infinix note 3 Pro or gionee m6. But m6 is kinda heavy.

grin grin you turned around and committed the same sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by Gptech(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
bayaar:
All of dem commenting since are sales agent...
Go get yourself infinix note 3 Pro or gionee m6. But m6 is kinda heavy.
I b 1 tell u wetin GrandMufti tell u, but no need again, meanwhile not everyone is a sales agent, the phones you recommended are nothing compared to the Xiaomi Mi Max 2, this is not about being a fanboy, come out of your shell.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by aboyaji(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2017
fathomberry:
My Tecno L9+ is for sale sef
Mad battery.
Fast charging.
Reverse charging too.
thanks. But I don't need a phone with a mad battery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by aboyaji(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Protein0:

Na chikini money jor.
4+64gb:135k cheesy

I've one barely used 6+128gb version for 135k too
Mint grin cheesy
I've always loved Xiaomi products. Are these prices negotiable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by Oscarpraise(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Search no more, hurry and get the itel P51 with 5000mAh battery capacity. This is what you need
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by shedy03(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
aboyaji:
so, tecno battery is mad. lol.
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by toluwanimi07(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
aboyaji:
maybe bro whats ur budget lets help
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by Protein0: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
aboyaji:
UPDATED

XIAOMI
Redmi 4A 2+16gb 38k
Redmi 4x 2+16gb 45k
Redmi 4x 3+32gb 51k
Redmi note 4x 3+16gb 52.5k
Redmi note 4x 3+32gb 62k
Redmi note 4 3+32gb 62k
Mi max 2 4+64gb 105k
Mi max 2 4+128gb 115k
Mi5s Plus 4+64gb 115k
Mi5s Plus 6+128gb 151k
Mi note 2 4+64gb 135k
Mi6 6+64gb 160k
Mi mix 4+128gb 180k
Mi mix 6+256gb 201k

Mi pad3 92k
Mi band 2 9k

ONE PLUS
One plus 5 6+64gb 175k
One plus 5 8+128gb 207k

NOKIA
Nokia 6 32gb 95k
Nokia 6 64gb 106k

HUAWEI
Nova 32gb 76k
Nova 2 64gb 121k
Mate 9 32gb 153k
P10 4+64gb 179k

Clear silicone case and tempered glass gift available for every device.
Xiaomi earphones in addition to the above for the xiaomi flagships

4-5 business days delivery to Lagos.
Outside-Lagos bound orders will be waybilled afterwards.

Contact on signature.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by fathomberry: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
aboyaji:

Where's your sense of humor undecided
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by aboyaji(m): 12:26am On Aug 24, 2017
fathomberry:

Where's your sense of humor undecided
in the sea. And you couldn't figure out the sarcasm too?
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by bravesoul247(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2017
The just released Tecno Spark. Has fast charge and very good battery with finger scanner at the back for 32,800
Re: Please, Recommend A Phone That Has Fast Charge And High Battery Capacity by pamijlove(f): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Huawei ....the battery last longer than anything.

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy S6 Edge Plus 64gb Version For Sale In Affordable Price / Ipad 3 64gb / Road Rash Is Back With A Killer Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.