Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch (33257 Views)

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by ultron12345: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
freshvine:

Do you know that all invention, technology and science are made up of every mineral(water) and all solid formation (sand) and they've element of life (workability)

If you believe a white man can use this two components to give you aeroplane, phone, car... why doubt what the black man can do?
I said it......the superstitious ones have arrived.

The white men have produced aeroplane, phone car and these items are used all over the world including by Nigerians.

According to you, the black man has produced witchcraft, if this witchcraft works, why hasn't it been used all over the world.

Will any sane person book a 10 hour airline flight at hundreds of thousands of Naira, when he can just mumble a few meaningless words to himself, and find himself in London in few seconds later without paying a signed kobo.

Why enter cars, and buy fuel, endure the traffic stress, waste time when you can just teleport yourself to your destination in seconds.

Will any country tell it military to wear bulletproof jackets that are expensive and heavy, thereby slowing soldiers down when you can just use a special soap to bath and be fully bulletproof.

Those that invented drugs, use those drugs. Those that invented cars, use those cars. Those that invented the internet, use the internet. Only in Nigeria, where some one conducting money rituals to make people billionaires, is living in absolute, extreme penury.

Why witch no dey worry Obama or trump or Putin or bill gates.

Why witch no dey Switzerland, Poland, Denmark and Sweden, na only nigeria.

Conclusion: Witchcraft does not exist.

Imagine!!!!!, turn into bird ke, fly ni.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
deelobe:

You are high on something. That's an expensive joke and insulting
shut up. That guy is right. Edo witchcraft is still potent.
I fear Edo people pass anything.
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by stankezzy: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Very simple way he would have used , any thing u permit happens to you , ask d lawyer to say "African witch if u are true visit me to night" reality silences arguments .5 in d morning he will be calling non stop. mistake we make is d we don't know dat most people dat said dat such tings don't exist are demselves witches just as a decouy or distraction. saying dat dey don't exist when u are not one , how do u know?
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Richy4:

My brother if it was really existing, why are Nigerians looking for Visa to travel abroad, when u can always travel to anywhere in the world just by snapping your fingers...Edo state that they accused of witchcraft, all the indigene of that state would have all gone abroad.. cheesy.
i wonder o! grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
shut up. That guy is right. Edo witchcraft is still potent.
I fear Edo people pass anything.
it's all in your imaginations mate! grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by correctguy101(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Richy4:

I just want to ask you..Have you seen any in Nigeria first hand or just the fact that some illiterates caught someone hallucinating due to dementia and he/she got accused? Have you really witness any of them flying or just some beer parlour gist..?

People deal with facts this days...Time for "my neighbor said she saw.... " has gone... we need first hand info..

Erm, where does day start?

When I said "Dem plenty for Nigeria" I was talking about people like the depraved husband.

I know the spiritual exists but it's exactly not all these fanciful talks of flying and pressing people in the night , smh, witch dey massage again

I was just having fun on d bini girl talk. If you know the spiritual for what it really is, you go laugh tire.
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by okerekeikpo: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Africans ehn, very backward set of people

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by MEILYN(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Gerrard59:

Same I've been saying.

I find it hard to believe witchcraft is real. If it's, how come we've not used it to develop the country and new technologies?

Science remains the surest way to development.
Bros, let's not make too much noise. Do you live in Lagos? Let's meet up and all your doubts will come to reality.
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by idlemann: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
folakemigeh:
There are millions of ways to fail an exam..

Nobody bothered to read that it was the wife who filed for divorce and not the man

The man was only being defensive after he must have been served the divorced papers

Now, someone is talking. Well observed

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by EmmyDJourno: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Oga Lawyer abeg explain to your friends say wetin him dey talk no be Biro and Paper something shocked

This is just playing out like a horror movie, where everyone is in the first stage of Doubt, before Chucky strikes serially grin

Please Note: A Nigerian Lawyer who understands what's up should handle that case abeg, to avoid stories that touch smiley
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Vikky014(f): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
TheFlex:
the thin line between Sanity and Insanity!

meanwhile

just want to chat...make a new friend rather anonymously!
place your number as a comment and i'll call you
need someone to talk to?
someone to share your heart with?
yeah...drop your number or send it as a pm- go to my bio and send an email message.

i'll call back. Yes, i'll do the calling.

Life of a Doctor cool

Blessed to be a Blessing
since 2015 just four posts Hmmmmmm
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by histemple: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Barr. EMEKA himself is hypocritical. Can he honestly say that he doesn't understand the man as an African? EMEKA always trying to gain cheap popularity with women and trying to rubbish the male folks. Such a stupid fool.
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by HarmonyDee(f): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
cant stop laughing
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by TheFlex(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2017
Vikky014:
since 2015 just four posts Hmmmmmm

want a call? wink
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Vikky014(f): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheFlex:

want a call? wink
I should be the one to call you instead. how can you just have 4 posts since 2015 is that how Doctors socialize?
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
hahaha I'm sure this man is trying to pull a joke on us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / Why Turning A Tomboy Or Tomgirl Is Self-Conflicting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.