Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

***who Holds The World On His Shoulders?*** - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ***who Holds The World On His Shoulders?*** (440 Views)

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow / Who Holds The Atheist Accountable? / My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***who Holds The World On His Shoulders?*** by joceey(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2017
***WHO HOLDS THE WORLD ON HIS SHOULDERS?***
---GREEK MYTHOLOGY STATES THAT A RACE OF GIANTS CALLED TITANS ONCE RULED THE WORLD. WHEN THEY WERE CONQUERED BY THE god ZEUS ( Acts 14:8-15). A GIANT CALLED ATLAS WAS CONDEMNED TO HOLD THE WORLD ON HIS SHOULDERS. THIS IS A PAGAN'S BELIEF. THE HOLY SCRIPTURE SAYS "HE(GOD) SPREADS OUT THE NORTHERN SKIES OVER EMPTY SPACE; HE(GOD) SUSPENDS THE EARTH OVER NOTHING." "THE GRACE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH GOD'S PEOPLE." AMEN.
Re: ***who Holds The World On His Shoulders?*** by Josephjnr(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2017
The only one true god is nature.
Re: ***who Holds The World On His Shoulders?*** by orisa37: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2017
The World is a Burden on Christ Jesus to give His Creations rest.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Is-haq Oloyede, The Man Of Integrity. !!!!! / What Is The Difference Between Reincarnation And Resurrection? / "Hurricane Harvey Was Part Of God's Plan!!!---super Fraudster Joel Osteen!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.