Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,403 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny (891 Views)

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by Ekomatrix1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
I went to a church for the first time, and the pastor told me my girlfriend hold the key to my destiny. I have been dating the said girl since my university year but we kind of have some little misunderstanding which is about to tear us apart. The pastor ask me to bring her while coming to service but she refused to follow me.
My question is, how is this possible? We never did any blood covenant.. Has anyone heard something like this before?
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by nero2face: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
ok
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by sweetonugbu: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by Abfinest007(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
seed of
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Why wouldn't she refused?! Imagine the rubbish!!!

The criminal in robe you visited should be flogged mercilessly for this nonsense. That's how these demons are putting people in harm's way by claiming ARRANT RUBBISH!

3 Likes

Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by wilsonchilboy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na der plan to make u marry ur key holder
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by wilsonchilboy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2019

Bulllshiiiit

1 Like

Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by Ekomatrix1(m): 1:25am On Oct 19, 2019
I was really shocked oo
MrBrownJay1:
Why wouldn't she refused?! Imagine the rubbish!!!

The criminal in robe you visited should be flogged mercilessly for this nonsense. That's how these demons are putting people in harm's way by claiming ARRANT RUBBISH!
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by Ekomatrix1(m): 1:26am On Oct 19, 2019
wilsonchilboy:

Bulllshiiiit
Abi?
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by Bruno3000(m): 3:15am On Oct 19, 2019
The pastor wan collect ur babe o grin Better wise up and don't allow ur babe near him.
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by Ekomatrix1(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Bruno3000:
The pastor wan collect ur babe o grin Better wise up and don't allow ur babe near him.
Ok
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by Daviddson(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2019
Is the pastor aware that you both are already eating the forbidden fruit?
lipsrsealed Did he tell you to stop sleeping with the girl pending marriage? If he didn't, then he's a FAKE pastor.

1 Like

Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2021
And you believe a woman hold the key to your destiny? grin hahahahahah.
Have you not being achieving things before you start dating her? God can not keep the key to your destiny with a woman because he himself know what a human is capable of doing.

All this story about a man destiny being with a woman is alter bullshit talk. Some will say once you marry her you will become rich and successful lol and the said woman is not even rich, poor and still dependent on you but her destiny want to make me rich. I repeat, it's all bullshit.
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I went to a church for the first time, and the pastor told me my girlfriend hold the key to my destiny. I have been dating the said girl since my university year but we kind of have some little misunderstanding which is about to tear us apart. The pastor ask me to bring her while coming to service but she refused to follow me.
My question is, how is this possible? We never did any blood covenant.. Has anyone heard something like this before?
Your pastor is obviously not of Jesus Christ. So believe him at your own risk. undecided
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by mikdaf: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
It's is very possible to steal or collect ones Glory which is the key to your destiny. Example: Jacob in the bible. Let me mention few ways someone glory (destiny) can be stolen.

1.Sex
2.Food.
3.Through gift items.
4.Vising a fake prophet or Witchcraft doctor.
5. Wearing clothes or sharing clothes with others. E.t.c.

Through sex many virtues are being exchange the person who is higher in spiritual realm can manipulate and steal once glory (key to your life).

Let stay focused with God and follow His ways.

Kaeboy:
And you believe a woman hold the key to your destiny? grin hahahahahah.
Have you not being achieving things before you start dating her? God can not keep the key to your destiny with a woman because he himself know what a human is capable of doing.

All this story about a man destiny being with a woman is alter bullshit talk. Some will say once you marry her you will become rich and successful lol and the said woman is not even rich, poor and still dependent on you but her destiny want to make me rich. I repeat, it's all bullshit.
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by Queenserah26(f): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
I can't relate to this at all lipsrsealed
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
mikdaf:
It's is very possible to steal or collect ones Glory which is the key to your destiny. Example: Jacob in the bible. Let me mention few ways someone glory (destiny) can be stolen.

1.Sex
2.Food.
3.Through gift items.
4.Vising a fake prophet or Witchcraft doctor.
5. Wearing clothes or sharing clothes with others. E.t.c.

Through sex many virtues are being exchange the person who is higher in spiritual realm can manipulate and steal once glory (key to your life).

Let stay focused with God and follow His ways.
Jacob did not steal or collect anything from Esau abeg! Read the story for yourself and stop applying the interpretation given you by your pastors. lipsrsealed
Re: My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny by petra1(m): 4:48am On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your pastor is obviously not of Jesus Christ. So believe him at your own risk. undecided

Dont be too sure . There can be probability

Ekomatrix1:
I went to a church for the first time, and the pastor told me my girlfriend hold the key to my destiny.

it can be true or false . you should have asked the Pastor what he meant. a prophet could see something and commuicated wrongly.

For example my Family was financially struggling at one time before i was born. after 5 children my Mum made up her mind that she wont have any child again. Then she got pregnant ! She decided to secretly abort me . She didnt tell my Dad she was pregnant or anyone else. but while she was in service. A prophet gave her a parable kind of message . " I THE KING OF GLORY IS GIVING YOU A GIFT BUT YOU ARE REJECTING IT"

She asked him what he meant. And he said . Behold youre pregant and hes a Boy. his name is -- - -.

She said but we cant afford another Baby. The ones we have we cant even feed them well.

And he replied "THROUGH THIS CHILD THE STORY OF THE FAMILY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.

Thats how i was born. The day of my dedication a strange wealthy woman came and gave my Mum a huge brown emvelop of lots of money and left.

Now all my elder ones have beentold they would only be trained to finish Primary School and they will go and learn mexhanic ,tailoring etc. My Dad had concluded the destiny of each one .

One day Flood enterd the tiny room the family was staying. if you know Ibadan. you will know what is called "OMIYALE" when flood usuall invade houses .

The woman visited the house amd met my Mum bailing water out of the house while whe packed all the children on the Bed with me the Baby dangling my legs in the air .

The woman gave some gifts nd asked if she could adopt me or take care of me kind of. They consented . she took me in . She lived in a duplex ,had 3 cars . later she couodnt cope with me she asked My mum to come over amd take care of me. before you know it the entire family has moved there .

when she heard that all the children were going to end their education in Primary school . She said AS LONG AS THEY HAVE BRAIN TO STUUDy NONE WOULD STOP SCHOOL.

She sponsored every one . All graduted . My eldest brother would have been a mechanic became a comptroller in customs some years ago. He was even in charge of Apapa Warf. if I had been aborted He would have been a roadside mechanic . My eldest sister retired as assistant director in DSS.

1 Thessalonians 5:20
20 Despise not prophesyings . . .

So back to your story . You ought to have asked question as my Mum did for clarification. prophecy can come in codes. it could be that throuh her something great will happen that will change your story. it could also be that she is demonized and the spirits in her are holding you down and except shes delivered you will be struggling. Be careful.of nairaland counselors.

Also asked othere about the Man of God . is he a Seer /Prophet? . what is the testimony of his ministry? if its comfirmed that his prophecy are accurate . i will suggest you see him again. and you can use the opportunity to ask question. for the fact that the girl refuse to go. could it be that the spirits in her doesnt want her delivered? i may be wrong but find out by asking whover invited you .
Also.on that dsy was it only you he spoke to ? Was any of the prophecy he gave others confirmed?.

Lastly I am not endorsing him as Gods prophet. but do what I suggested above it will help you to assess and you can have better judgement and conclusion. God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Am I Having Wings! / Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World / We've Spent 36 Billion Naira On 120, 000 Capacity Auditorium - Pastor Ibeyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.