Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

There Is A Lot Of Pretence In Music Industry -burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is A Lot Of Pretence In Music Industry -burna Boy (411 Views)

My Marriage To Femi Fani Kayode Was Based On False Pretence - Precious Chikwendu / Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says / Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Lot Of Pretence In Music Industry -burna Boy by blesslad(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Singer, Damini Ogulu, aka Burna Boy, came into the scene with his 2012 hit song, Like to Party.Five years down the line, he has continued to scintillate his fans with his brand of music which he calls Afrofusion.
However, the singer is also seen as someone with a brash personality and he has had spats with a couple of people in the industry. Speaking with Sunday Scoop, the singer said he is largely misunderstood. “I am someone who calls a spade a spade. I say it as I see it, and I don’t like to sugarcoat things. I believe in being real and I don’t have time for
https://newspulp..co.ke/2017/08/there-is-lot-of-pretence-in-music.html
Re: There Is A Lot Of Pretence In Music Industry -burna Boy by Kobicove(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Post the whole story here... undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Of AY Comedian, RMD With A Boob-baring Lady Has Gone Viral Online / 9 Things You Need To Stop Doing If You Want To Be Taken Seriously / Wicked!! Car Robbers Emptied Car Just In Few Fours Of Operation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.