Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

“why I Don’t Have Too Many Friends In The Industry” – Burna Boy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “why I Don’t Have Too Many Friends In The Industry” – Burna Boy (500 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry / DOWNLOAD Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care / 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why I Don’t Have Too Many Friends In The Industry” – Burna Boy by web2safe(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sources: http://www.pyradic.com/showthread.php?tid=66
Nigerian Singer, Damini Ogulu, popularly known by his stage name Burna Boy, in an interview with Punch Sunday, has revealed the reason he doesn’t have many friends in the industry. According to the “yawa Dey” crooner, the reason he does not have too many friends in the music industry is because the truth sounds odd to so many in the industry. It is in that light that he said he likes to say things like they are, and also not involving himself in the politicking in the industry. He said;

“I am someone who calls a spade a spade. I say it as I see it, and I don’t like to sugarcoat things. I believe in being real and I don’t have time for industry politics. There is a lot of fakeness in the industry; people say one thing, yet they mean another. For me, I wouldn’t say anything behind your back. I would say whatever I want to say right to your face, and that’s the end. I believe in expressing myself immediately and after that, it’s over; I move on. But in this industry, if you speak the truth, you begin to look like the odd one out and that’s not cool. That’s why I don’t have lots of friends in the industry because I like to keep to myself.”
lalasticlala
Re: “why I Don’t Have Too Many Friends In The Industry” – Burna Boy by AtkinsPlanet(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
It does make sense.
Re: “why I Don’t Have Too Many Friends In The Industry” – Burna Boy by Ekakamba: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2017

grin
Re: “why I Don’t Have Too Many Friends In The Industry” – Burna Boy by abelprice(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fake love everywhere.. undecided
Re: “why I Don’t Have Too Many Friends In The Industry” – Burna Boy by Nbote(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
How can u have friends in d industry wen U can't even stay friends with ur mum... D issue is with U and not d industry.. Everyone knows industry business is fake business dats y u got to use ur head becos it is what it is BIZNESS... U aren't d only one who calls a spade a spade..

(1) (Reply)

Attention To Detail Album: Kcee – High Me Ft. 2baba And Dem Go Hear Ft. Tekno / [MUSIC] Spurz - Onome / Iyanya – Kukere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.