Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nysc Allowance To Be Increased To #50,000 -gov. To Fg. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nysc Allowance To Be Increased To #50,000 -gov. To Fg. (2334 Views)

ASUU Strike To Be Increased / Esut School Fees Increased To N174,900 / ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Allowance To Be Increased To #50,000 -gov. To Fg. by BOOKERPAGE(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
From the Information reaching School Gist Now at the moment, Gov. Fayose have appealed to the Federal Government on the increment of the NYSC allowance to #50,000, an appeal he made at the closing ceremony of the orientation course of the 2017 bacth A stream 2 corps members.
Full news >>>http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/08/17/nysc-allowance-to-be-increased-to-50000-gov-to-fg/

Considering the current economy I think this is a good move, that #19,800 they pay corps members is not even enough to fund just their house rent and transportation in a month...
Re: Nysc Allowance To Be Increased To #50,000 -gov. To Fg. by clarocuzioo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fayose how much are you paying Corp members in Ekiti state presently, even the meagre allowance how regular has it been, how are civil servants been treated in terms of allowances and salaries, charity begins at home, I hate people playing to the gallery, when Federal Government increases the minimum wage, I bet Ekiti state will be among those that will have issues paying the minimum wage.
Re: Nysc Allowance To Be Increased To #50,000 -gov. To Fg. by frfr: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
iro nio.
Re: Nysc Allowance To Be Increased To #50,000 -gov. To Fg. by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Fayose how much are you paying Corp members in Ekiti state presently, even the meagre allowance how regular has it been, how are civil servants been treated in terms of allowances and salaries, charity begins at home, I hate people playing to the gallery, when Federal Government increases the minimum wage, I bet Ekiti state will be among those that will have issues paying the minimum wage.

NYSC pay comes from federal government not state...
Re: Nysc Allowance To Be Increased To #50,000 -gov. To Fg. by clarocuzioo(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

NYSC pay comes from federal government not state...
Olodo are there not Corps members serving under Ekiti state government like those that serve in government schools, ministries and parastatals, are they not being paid by Ekiti state government?? People will not hesitate to expose their high level of ignorance. Just checked ur profile pic are you sure you have done your NYSC before commenting ignorantly
Re: Nysc Allowance To Be Increased To #50,000 -gov. To Fg. by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2017
clarocuzioo:

Olodo are there not Corps members serving under Ekiti state government like those that serve in government schools, ministries and parastatals, are they not being paid by Ekiti state government?? People will not hesitate to expose their high level of ignorance. Just checked ur profile pic are you sure you have done your NYSC before commenting ignorantly

I see...

(1) (Reply)

FUPRE VS UNIBEN..See funny tweets / Am Currently Having My I.T In A Place With 24/7 Light / Imagine What These Shs Female Students Are Doing In The Absence Of Their Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.