Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Paul Okoye Turned Down A Guy Who Begged Him To Be His Slave Because He's A Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Turned Down A Guy Who Begged Him To Be His Slave Because He's A Guy (524 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money / Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Turned Down A Guy Who Begged Him To Be His Slave Because He's A Guy by Nokiaguy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
An addict fan of Paul okoye who begged him to be his slave was turned down because he's a guy. Truth be told, if it was a girl he would have probably giving it a second thought.

See their conversation below....

My little advice : Don’t go there boy, their cash is only for ladies, if it was a girl I swear he will never turn her down..buckle up and hustle tight...

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/08/paul-okoye-turned-down-guy-who-begged.html?m=0

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Paul Okoye Turned Down A Guy Who Begged Him To Be His Slave Because He's A Guy by Jostico: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
he turned it down, then op is saying thrash. if it was suppose to be a woman. mtcheww
Re: Paul Okoye Turned Down A Guy Who Begged Him To Be His Slave Because He's A Guy by eezeribe(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Begging to be a slave... This one too would call himself leader of tomorrow.
Re: Paul Okoye Turned Down A Guy Who Begged Him To Be His Slave Because He's A Guy by eezeribe(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nokiaguy:
An addict fan of Paul okoye who begged him to be his slave was turned down because he's a guy. Truth be told, if it was a girl he would have probably giving it a second thought.

See their conversation below....

My little advice : Don’t go there boy, their cash is only for ladies, if it was a girl I swear he will never turn her down..buckle up and hustle tight...

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/08/paul-okoye-turned-down-guy-who-begged.html?m=0

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Assumption based on pure bias and probably hatred mixed with jealousy.
Re: Paul Okoye Turned Down A Guy Who Begged Him To Be His Slave Because He's A Guy by eezeribe(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jostico:
he turned it down, then op is saying thrash. if it was suppose to be a woman. mtcheww

Don't mind him.he is among the numerous 'bloggers' that have nothing to offer,just constituting a nuisance to our cyberspace.
Just imagine his baseless assumption,as if he lives inside the mind of rudeboy to make such a rash conclusion.
Re: Paul Okoye Turned Down A Guy Who Begged Him To Be His Slave Because He's A Guy by Nokiaguy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
eezeribe:
Begging to be a slave... This one too would call himself leader of tomorrow.

lol nor be small leaders of tomorrow, na begger of tomorrow
Re: Paul Okoye Turned Down A Guy Who Begged Him To Be His Slave Because He's A Guy by Nokiaguy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
eezeribe:

Assumption based on pure bias and probably hatred mixed with jealousy.

bro, no hard feelings, alot of these celeb tend to reach out to ladies than girls in terms of support, I know what I'm saying, i can back up my point with proof if you want me to.
Re: Paul Okoye Turned Down A Guy Who Begged Him To Be His Slave Because He's A Guy by Nokiaguy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
eezeribe:

Don't mind him.he is among the numerous 'bloggers' that have nothing to offer,just constituting a nuisance to our cyberspace.
Just imagine his baseless assumption,as if he lives inside the mind of rudeboy to make such a rash conclusion.

I can show to you proof of this so called celeb who has in several cases turned down male forks when they ask for help, no hard feelings, thanks for the insult....

(1) (Reply)

CDQ's Ex Us-based Girlfriend Made It Viral That He Cheated On Her / Sallah Unusual:k1 De Ultimate Welcomes Wife,fatia & New Baby,melisa 4rm Usa(pics / “I Once Lived With An Older Woman Who Used Me Like A S*x Toy” – Timaya Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.