Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (36803 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by successincentiv(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
When will people stop buying down for men of God
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Charly68: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
idu1:
Pastorship business pays o
why not go and open your own shop to see if customers will come.
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by lovingyouhun: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
succyblinks:
He moves with a convoy of securities but sells band and water for protection to his members, lemme be looking at them practicing their religion

Hahahahahaha, everyday i wonder , Nairalanders brain can think far and wide
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by princemidon(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Must de kneel down before him

1 Like

Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by MalcoImX: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

which commandment be that
Integrityfarms:

And what is that commandment?
. . Thou shall not commit adultery.
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Topgainer: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Charly68:
why not go and open your own shop to see if customers will come.
Why won't customers come? If he gives miracles, signs, wonders, prosperity, can perform money doubling, magic and push down stunts. If he can make women to be delivered of catfish, lizard, snail and make miracle money like the South Africans.
They will surely come, in fact, some will leave OFM to the new Church because of the chances of rising quickly to be heads of department and managers.

1 Like

Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
succyblinks:
He moves with a convoy of securities but sells band and water for protection to his members, lemme be looking at them practicing their religion

those security guys look more like Nollywood actors.. grin
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by dataking: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
tamethem:

You are not far wrong. In the words of Wole Soyinka.
You see many of the Politicians dont go about with as much security because instead of stoning them which they deserve, ppl worship them and they are not targets of overzealous religion fanatics whose intuent always is to destroy the church through Jihads.
So dont blame them .

You are deranged. Need to have your head examined
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmmm have mercy on them oooo. undecided
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Coolgent(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
party Pastor!
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Kendroid: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
stupidity is when ur pastor moves around with armed security guards, but u only have the church sticker as protection
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
dataking:

You are deranged. Need to have your head examined

Guy mind the way you insult ppl on their views so that you wont die young. I gave a view that wasnt directed to you. The next time you see my comment jump and pass else i wont think twice to lace you with what you will nurse for the rest of your life. My threat is not empty I mean every word I typed.

If you were not trained by the lunatics that gave birth to you I will help them train you.
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Elinos(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
muller101:
Yahoo pastor. This him hair style be like golf course
he be like vulture style
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by lereinter(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
e le faa...
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by dataking: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
tamethem:

Guy mind the way you insult ppl on their views so that you wont die young. I gave a view that wasnt directed to you. The next time you see my comment jump and pass else i wont think twice to lace you with what you will nurse for the rest of your life. My threat is not empty I mean every word I typed.

If you were not trained by the lunatics that gave birth to you I will help them train you.

You are a mumu. Big one
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by SirImole(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Idol worshipping

See below for data.
See testimonies too..

Is 500MB available?
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by VULCAN(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
ignoramus like you.

Where did you see him selling such?

I have attended 4 of his crusades including one in London and he never did such

succyblinks:
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
dataking:

You are a mumu. Big one

Your training has just started. " OMODE BU IROKO O MBOJU WEHIN. OOJO KO LOLUWERE NJA NI" Enjoy it while it lasts grin
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
I bow b4 no bald headed yahoo man, oga pastor eats & shyts just like everybody else & he will die when his time arrives just like everybody else,

He is not worth that respect, only my parents deserve such
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by dataking: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
tamethem:

Your training has just started. " OMODE BU IROKO O MBOJU WEHIN. OOJO KO LOLUWERE NJA NI" Enjoy it while it lasts grin

Mumu. Na ur children and family go carry your curse. Omo eni ton ba ta. Yasin meje mafi ba ti eee je
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
dataking:

Mumu. Na ur children and family go carry your curse. Omo eni ton ba ta. Yasin meje mafi ba ti eee je

Beging your yaasin meje right away. Youve just enter am. Next time you will tame your tongue. Enjoy your training...... grin
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by badera: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by greatman247(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
muller101:
Yahoo pastor. This him hair style be like golf course

grin grin grin
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by frankihima(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
I'm ashamed of all this nonsense christian always write .God didn't send u and me to come show the world nonsense material things rathan than worship Him with truth and spirit.all this nonsense we christian always write everywhere is shameful.what is material things get to do with making heaven ?we Christian should learn how to focus thing that take us heaven .not car, houses, expensive cloth, shoes.
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Johnnyessence(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Well let us allow God to judge our spiritual fathers in the Lord.
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by dataking: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
tamethem:

Beging your yaasin meje right away. Youve just enter am. Next time you will tame your tongue. Enjoy your training...... grin

Ori ee buru.
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by Partnerbiz3: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
SirImole:

Is 500MB available?
Yea
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by oladele00(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
keep on shinning my pastor
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by sunboy(m): 2:04am On Aug 21, 2017
See his Rolex �
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by ddeola: 3:19am On Aug 21, 2017
He needs to tell all these people to stop kneeling for him excepts he enjoys it though. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by ActionsShure: 4:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Thpus shall not bow b4 any man
Except me
A.Y.P
Adanced yahoo pastors
Re: People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV by gozzlin: 5:52am On Aug 21, 2017
The one that loves finishing on the back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.