Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,078 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Arsenal Number 1 Fan Decamps After Stoke Loss. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Number 1 Fan Decamps After Stoke Loss. (688 Views)

Vincent Enyeama: Lille Celebrates Nigeria's Former Number 1 Goalkeeper / Video: Stoke City 0 – 4 Chelsea [premier League] Highlights 2017/18 / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Number 1 Fan Decamps After Stoke Loss. by emuharrison16(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
QUIT NOTICE!!!

It has been a lovely relationship and like every relationship, it had its ups and downs.
I've been devoted to Arsenal since October 2002, when I watched in awe as a "proper" team played my favourite game- 15 years a Gunner I think.

Today? Today was not the worst performance of the team that I've seen.
But there was No fight whatsoever and that spoke volumes of this sheep led by a goat of a team.

But even the Bible says: When I was a child, I thought and spoke like a child, now that I am a man... Some things have to change. Besides there's time for everything.

I realize I am a man now and I need a team of men.

Not all relationships were meant to last for ever.

Arsenè has not just succeeded in breeding despicable complacency but he has succeeded in introducing the same foul spirit into the boys.

I saw my boys making back passes and square passes at 73 minutes, and I realized Wenger had done it.
He has choked the very fabric of the club.

This team CANNOT be my team.
I am NOT a mediocre.
I have realized that I am more than this.
This is not the Arsenal I signed up for...

Therefore;

1. I have cancelled my membership plan on the Official Website.

2. I have unsubscribed from the weekly Arsenal Magazine

3. I have deleted all my Arsenal pictures.

4. I have unfollowed the entire team on all social Media Accounts.

5. Red is no longer my favourite colour.

So if Arsenal was what linked me and you together before, kindly note that the tie has been severed.
I am NO LONGER an Arsenal Supporter.

All documents remain valid.
General Public take note.

PS, don't shame me, the entire theatre here just watched me shed my last tear for AFC.
They consoled me but my mind is made up.
Alas!
The most vocal Internet Gunner has been dis-gunned.

I wish the Team well.

Re: Arsenal Number 1 Fan Decamps After Stoke Loss. by mikejj(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin grin. 15 years and you are still alive with no heart attack, your problem is your problem,it doesn't affect Wenger in anyway even if you jump into lagos lagoon

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Number 1 Fan Decamps After Stoke Loss. by NeeKlaus: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
So you didn't compose this epistle when we were brutalized 10-2 by Bayern Munich or when we lost 3-0 to Crystal Palace at a defining point of our season or the loss to Everton at Emirates.

It's now ordinary 1-0 scoreline that's making you to tear out your hair. Just Stoke in our second match of the season.

Well, you are not a Gooner. The rest of us will keep on flying the Gunner flag. Arsenal is more than a club. COYG. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bet365 Now Coming To Africa / Neymar Unfollows Cavani On Instagram After PSG Stars Clashed Over The Weekend / Chelsea Fans Reacts As Eden Hazard Rejects Award And Gives It To Willian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.