Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (37399 Views)

Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) / Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2017
malton:
Trump is a broken record.

He has utterly and completely failed as president. He spends more time talking about how he has done more than any American president than he does attending to the real issues affecting America.

He talks about making America great and bringing businesses home, but ironically, even his own daughter's clothing line is still being produced in China. His diplomatic policies are dictated by interests. Where there are conflicts, expect a stalemate.

Also, he gives the impression of a racist. For a man who is always eager to express his opinion on any subject, I was surprised when he failed to call out the the white nationalists, neo-Nazis and alt-right activists for what they really are. And as you would expect, most of them are his supporters. Instead of making his usual outburst or "fire and fury" remarks, he appeared half-hearted, choosing to refer to them as "repugnant." His refusal to call evil by its name made me realize that the man is bad news. For as long as he remains president, the safety of people of color on US soil cannot be guaranteed.

Stop spreading lies you just imagined..please Children of God see below some of the achievements of the Trump Administration in just 6 months

*Food stamps at an all time low

*unemployment is at all time low

*market capitalization at an all time high

*consumer spending and confidence at an all time high

*Illegal border crossings at an all time low

*Illegal border drug crossings at an all time low

*Inner city homicide in significant drop

* ISIS obliterated

* homeland security in great shape and DEFCON status safest

*Al Bagdadi killed already

* New Factories and mega plants opening in the US

*Black Unemployment at an all time low ..Yes at an all time low

All these just in six month .... God be Praised for giving the red haired man Grace to rule like a child of God

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by jobbers: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2017
oh
Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Integrityfarms(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2017
... And if it were in Nigeria, hell would have been let loose by the Almajiris

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
The guy is a joke.

To the writer below(Sarrki) i respect your views about the Nigerian Factors, but praising Donald Trump in anyway is a no-go. What exactly has he done for the American people?aside swearing in the Supreme Court Judge?aside spewing hate from the podium day in, and day out?and the job creations he is claiming are the leftovers of the Obama's administration.

The people that said Jonathan was clueless about what Governance , need to study Trump. This man is a clueless as Pinky in the Pinky and the Brain Cartoon Series and a very divisive man.

I am happy to call him a racist, and the racist word is not something i use lightly.

Look at this hellish hypocrite. You can demean Trump saying he spews hate but hail APC....What a joke you are...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2017
supersystemsng:

Look at this hellish hypocrite. You can demean Trump saying he spews hate but hail APC....What a joke you are...

See these people all form part of an evil axis and we know ..Go through thier threads you will see they don't mean well for mankind

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

Typical dunce. Your arrogance in the midst of your ignorance is regrettable. For your knowledge, Trump has achieved in 6months what Obama couldn't in 8yrs. US economy has grown by 2.6%, 1.1million real jobs have bn added, border security is stronger than ever, ISIS defeated in Irag and almost in Syria, coal n mining industries, have reopened, unemployment rate reduced to 4.4% for the first time in a very long while, North Korea has been tamed, US military strengthened, trade deficits reduced with better trade negotiations, dreaded MS- 13 decapitated and so on.

Uncle stop lying please and focus on Nigeria. Only Trump blows his own trumpet and the economy has not flown anywhere.

Trump and the Republican party by extension reminds me of Nigeria, APC and the current president "if it's moving we did it" if it flops "The last people did it"...

The Trump guy has essentially rendered the USSS hopeless...he's just a typical African Dictator.

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2017
What is the obsession with Trump's performance. Can we do the needful and remove the logs in our eyes first. How about scoring the president of Nigeria first...Leave Trump and Americans alone in peace...every nation has its own challenges, Nigerians face yours...talk about your president's manifesto and performance..i have the manifesto of APC over 200 promises, how many have been delivered, how much time is left to achieve the rest, what's with the economy? Rather we want to hit on Trump for every tiny thing...Gross...Yeye

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

See these people all form part of an evil axis and we know ..Go through thier threads you will see they don't mean well for mankind

Its seems nothing but the domination of Christianity is now the new norm. That's why people prefer a president ruling from the grave than a living one. Check the economic indices under Buhari, it's the worst since 1963. I keep hearing people say he didn't leave a void when the current economic experiments and policies are his implementation..Why Nigerians don't read well, how will they understand...Rather than cross-examine our nation for performance and the journey forward we play politics forgetting we're all on the boat...May God help us

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Are you experiencing hair loss or you know someone that is experiencing hair loss and wants a solution... 4 Sides is here to provide a more permanent solution with its Low Level Laser Therapy for hair rejuvenation, which is what is used in developed countries.

To know more about low level laser therapy, kindly visit the following links http://www.consultingroom.com/Treatment/low-level-laser-hair-loss-therapy or https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/

Kindly reach us on 08067502337 or 08171077081 for the service.
Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2017
supersystemsng:
What is the obsession with Trump's performance. Can we do the needful and remove the logs in our eyes first. How about scoring the president of Nigeria first...Leave Trump and Americans alone in peace...every nation has its own challenges, Nigerians face yours...talk about your president's manifesto and performance..i have the manifesto of APC over 200 promises, how many have been delivered, how much time is left to do to achieve the rest, what's with the economy? Rather we want to hit on Trump for every tiny thing...Gross...Yeye

But Trump's performance with the economy is currently the best America has seen since the days of Franklin Delano Roosevelt..The performance has been nothing but over outstanding so when you hear people complain know they are from the evil axis of radical Islam , illegal immigration, satanism, health care cheats and our friends the homosexual yes the very pained homosexuals that don't even know why they mad at Trump grin

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by GoldNiagara(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2017
I mean calling your president a wet fart! That is cruel, and scum of a shit gibbon. The guy done vex finish.
Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by buchio7(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Really?? undecided undecided

Are ppl this dim-witted in believing that trump has accomplished job creation and cutting U.S debt in 6 months ??

The fact whether you want to believe it or not is that these are accomplishments from Obamas administration being claimed by Trump and has been proven by financial experts time and time again.

The only thing trump has achieved is to show the world that he is truly a racist, bigoted little man and is morally, ethically unfit to hold the position of potus. period

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2017
BroZuma:

Uncle stop lying please and focus on Nigeria. Only Trump blows his own trumpet and the economy has no flown anywhere.

Why don't you prove him wrong with facts that say other wise ..I hope you know black unemployment is currently at its lowest 20 years ..
Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:
I mean calling your president a wet fart! That is cruel, and scum of a shit gibbon. The guy done vex finish.

Homosexuals can have bad mouth sha grin cheesy

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Naturalobserver(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2017
You are too fat to see your dick grin.That Miles Khan guy aint got chills in his spine.
Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Amberon11:
Their insults will change nothing. Trump has always been hated but is still going strong.

Honestly, the guy is just amazing. smiley

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by DarkHenrie(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Donald Trump is the embodiment of the word scum. Can't wait for his charade of a presidency to be over.

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But Trump's performance with the economy is currently the best America has seen since the days of Franklin Delano Roosevelt..The performance has been nothing but over outstanding so when you here people complain know they are from the evil axis of radical Islam , illegal immigration, satanism, health care cheats and our friends the homosexual yes the very pained homosexuals that don't even know why they made at Trump grin

I've been studying the economic indices, the American economy isn't really there yet, but is on the right path. The economic figures indicate optimism, stronger buying power and back to back job growth...What more can a nation asked for? Compared to Nigeria, I expect every Nigeria criticizing Trump to be the greatest joke on earth. Currency we can't get it appropriately valued, healthcare terrible, crime sporadic, agitations everywhere, industries zero, FDI steady decline back to back since the month Buhari won power, even MTN and the likes are busy repatriating their funds, yet we have the right to praise Buhari and Criticize Trump...Wait a minute...what is Buhari being praised for please? What good work are people hailing him to complete?

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why don't you prove him wrong with facts that say other wise ..I hope you know black unemployment is currently at its lowest 20 years ..

Bro, economic indicators except during a major upheaval always follows a trend. It's dependent on policies...the economy is on an upward trend and would be doing so with or without Trump.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-economic-growth-may-jobs-report-2017-6
Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by EvilMetahuman: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:
This is why I love Obama. He'd never make such an insensitive comment.
yeah.

And that's the political correctness that got obama and democrats fired from white house.

Forget the rants by them gays and and tansgender on twitter, the real supporters of trump are core republican conservatives that are not even twitter.

American politics is very very similar to nigerian own.
If you look at comments against buhari online, especially on nairaland, you will think that if he contests today, he will lose woefully. But we all reverse is the case.

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:
Donald Trump was recently serially bombarded by twitter users for his comments on the ongoing racist protests in Boston shocked

See screen shots obtained from twitter....!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898988632551370753?p=v

All I see there are all Muslim and Obama sympathizers, they are not up to 1006000 who like the tweet.
Americans love him, illegal immigrant, immigrant and terrorist Muslims hate him.

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by wristbangle: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:
The truth is Donald is doing great

His policy on Job creation is wonderful

Yes he is trying in this aspect and some other few policies which he had made but he spews careless statement that can threaten a nation's peace. I don't like his uncouth and negatively blunt statements atimes.

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2017
buchio7:
Really?? undecided undecided

Are ppl this dim-witted in believing that trump has accomplished job creation and cutting U.S debt in 6 months ??

The fact whether you want to believe it or not is that these are accomplishments from Obamas administration being claimed by Trump and has been proven by financial experts time and time again.

The only thing trump has achieved is to show the world that he is truly a racist, bigoted little man and is morally, ethically unfit to hold the position of potus. period

You guys never cease to amaze me .. grin grin oh so all the achievements which Trump's boasted he will deliver during his campaign and has done exactly that is now Obamas achievement ..If Trump didn't revoke NAFTA and convince that American goods are better made in America you tell me where those new jobs where going to come from ... Okay just tell me which are you

Pained homosexual?
Pained Radical Islam sympathizer?
Pained illegal immigrant?
Pained Healthcare cheat ?
Or just a brainwashed angry black man ? grin grin cheesy

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by 0b10010011: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2017
When the first Nuke hits New-york, I will be anxiously waiting for Trump supporters to tel me how undiplomatic Obama was grin

Trump is a republican and we know them!

War and hate is there money swindling machinery

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by DeBiafran: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Hypocritical Nigerians! They won't see freedom of expression at work here. In their contraption called Nigeria, "hate speech" is treason.

Illiterate lawyers everywhere!

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You guys never cease to amaze me .. grin grin oh so all the achievements which Trump's boasted he will deliver during his campaign and has done exactly that is now Obamas achievement ..If Trump didn't revoke NAFTA and convince that American goods are better made in America you tell me where those new jobs where going to come from ... Okay just tell me which are you

Pained homosexual?
Pained Radical Islam sympathizer?
Pained illegal immigrant?
Pained Healthcare cheat ?
Or just a brainwashed angry black man ? grin grin cheesy

Salam on this issue I totally disagree with you...do you know how much it costs Apple to make the iPhone in China?

The jobs won't come back and then to the part of Radical Islamic Sympatiser look at the chart below.

Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:
This is why I love Obama. He'd never make such an insensitive comment.
that's Trump for you. he doesn't have filter in his mouth,he says anything he thinks and not good for politicians.
he once called a beauty queen that turned fat miss piggy and not miss world. and said she shouldnt even try going to gym cos it won't work for her and that she will eat the whole gymnasium .
he insulted and mocked his wife Melania. when she was pregnant too for her weight gain calling her a monster
he has called lots of women ugly in public,said lots of lewd stuffs in public. he's just like that,he can never change
Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by chikeze(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:
The truth is Donald s not doing bad

Attention seeker. angry
Re: Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Nigerians will not kill me! Instead of you people to worry over your sick president, the sickening tribalism and hate speeches, the unrest brought about by IPOB agitation, your depreciating exchange rate and insistent terrorism, una carry America's matter ontop head like gala grin grin grin

Lithuania Abandons Russian Gas. First European Nation To Do So. / Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory / Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58