Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) (2063 Views)

Lil Frosh Beats His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminne, Her Face Swollen / Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Obaofnaija(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
A man Has Reportedly Locked his Wife inside The Room and Battered Her To death At their Residence In Adekaa part of Gboko Benue state and Fled Away, Details of the Reason Why the Man commited the devilish Act is still sketchy, Her body has Since then been deposited At The Morgue.

Source: http://www.naijabazeline.net/2017/08/20/man-beats-his-wife-to-death-in-gboko-benue-state-see-photos/

Lalasticlala do the needful

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rip. To my future wife;I will never tap you talk more of beating. If you like, fall heaven. I have many ways in mind to handle you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by stGabrielo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassedgosh!!! thats why I support spiritual consulting be4 marriage attimes...

rip to this poor victim...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Omg shocked men why cry

Lefulefu come n see o

They should hang the guy by his balls .. let him die slow n painful death
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by swiz123(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
In lucky dube's voice... We are living in a crazy world
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Omg shocked men why cry

Lefulefu come n see o

If it was done by a woman,what punishment would best suit her?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by vivypretty(f): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
this is really bad.y don't women beaters just become boxers, so d earn a living without committing a crime instead of being cowards,practicing on women n going to jail
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:

Hang her by her two boobs angry
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by swiz123(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:

Hanging her by her nipplez

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Hang her by her two boobs angry

You consider both punishments equal?
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by ekensi01: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Only cowards with such strength use it to beat their wives why others are using it to make money.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
women has mouth but the strengh to back it up is what they don't

[b]women have been pushinh men to murder or sucide
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by nkeona(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
this is bad.. People should take anger management serious. certain people are there to press buttons and if you can't control yourself u end up doing what you will regret later. Rip to the woman
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
women has mouth but the strengh to back it up is what they don't hav

women have been pushinh men to murder or suicide since 1800dc
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjnr:

You consider both punishments equal?
Yup end result is death ... aslong as either gets Linched all good
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
women has mouth but the strengh to back it up is what they don't

women have been pushinh men to murder or suicide since 1800dc
So we push men to murder
How
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by abelprice(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
My dad said only a lazy man that will raise his hand on a woman. Cos if u are strong you will definitely know your strength.. r. I. p
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Yup end result is death ... aslong as either gets Linched all good

Fair.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by ibkkk(f): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is sad angry
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

So we push men to murder
How
sorry oooh ------i did not knw dat u r viewing

God created the earth with word of mouth
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

sorry oooh ------i did not knw dat u r viewing

God created the earth with word of mouth
So you are saying our mouths are powerful
Yes I know ( in so many ways grin )
But is that enough to kill her common it's inhumane
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

So we push men to murder
How
sorry ooh I did not knw dat u r viewing

GOD created the earth with words from his mouth
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

So you are saying our mouths are powerful
Yes I know ( in so many ways grin )
But is that enough to kill her common it's inhumane
d man wanted to tap d lady tinkin dat d lady will withstand it
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Omg shocked men why cry

Lefulefu come n see o

some ppl are animals in human skin.even if i get wife i no go even fit slap her not to talk of beating her.....and this guy just beat her to death.dem force her marry d woman?
wetin she do to warrant killing her?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
lefulefu:

some ppl are animals in human skin.even if i get wife i no go even fit slap her not to talk of beating her.....and this guy just beat her to death.dem force her marry d woman?
wetin she do to warrant killing her?
According to Op no one knows the reason
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

d man wanted to tap d lady tinkin dat d lady will withstand it
So he did this for sex shocked makes it even worse
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
nkeona:
this is bad.. People should take anger management serious. certain people are there to press buttons and if you can't control yourself u end up doing what you will regret later. Rip to the woman
nothing like anger management programs in naija like its done abroad.some ppl clearly have psychological issues.some will even pick cutlass to cut u up just becus u didnt greet them first.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

According to Op no one knows the reason
watever d reason it doesnt warrant this
if na infidelity u can tell her to leave instead of beating her to death
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
lefulefu:

watever d reason it doesnt warrant this
if na infidelity u can tell her to leave instead of beating her to death
I'm sure some guys will come here and say she deserved it ..
it's pure wickedness
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is really unfortunate. R.I.P
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by hammerT: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Men dat beat their wife seriously need to be hanged.

There is no two ways about it, society must stamp out domestic violence.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

I'm sure some guys will come here and say she deserved it ..
it's pure wickedness
no normal guy will say such in here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) / Jada Pollock Looking Hot In Sexy Bikini Photos / Mr Eazi Spotted Rushing Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup At A Restaurant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.