Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

”I Will Rather Be A Babymama” — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Will Rather Be A Babymama” — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Confesses (440 Views)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 / Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”I Will Rather Be A Babymama” — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Confesses by Freshvibesblog(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
”I will rather be a babymama” — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Confesses
0 Google +0 0 New

Highly talented and sexy actress, Sylvia Ukaatu doesn’t mince words when it comes to speaking her mind. The actress who once told Potpourri that she could go nude on set for just reasons, blames men for their dishonest in relationships, saying they hardly keep their promises.
Sylvia Ukaatu “ Why won’t there be more babymamas when men don’t keep promises made to their girlfriends.

At the beginning of the relationship they promise heaven and earth, but run off as soon as pregnancy comes in. So for me, the reason for the rising number of babymamas in the country, not only in Nollywood is breach of contract on the part of men. Most times the problem is not from the female but from the male.

You can imagine a guy telling you how he wants you to be the mother to his kids just because they want to enjoy from that pot of soup and as soon as pregnancy occurs they will flee.

The truth is that they never truly loved you as you loved them. For me, I will rather walk away as a babymama than allow some sort of guy to give me heartbreak. Many babymamas out there really want to be together with their spouse and grow a family but the problem is the men,” she quipped.

See details, with pic here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/i-will-rather-be-babymama-actress.html?m=1
Re: ”I Will Rather Be A Babymama” — Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Confesses by Teaveapoet(f): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
its your lyf and your business, just remember u might not be able to handle a child alone cos a mother role and a father role is important in the lyf of a child. #dontquoteme#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Smoke Cos In The Bible God Is Also A Weed Smoker”- Reggae Singer Ekow Micah / I’m Not A Dancehall Artist – Burna Boy Notifies!!! / Davido Reacted To His Friend Who Wanted To Sale Him A Fake Rolex Watch(pv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.