Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life (50401 Views)

DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) / Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Says Blood Oath She Took With Lover At Age 18 Has Backfire / Rapper NBA, 18, Has 4 Kids Within The Same Age Bracket From 4 Different Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by chiomarita: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Desperate to get married and start up a family early, Sylvia Ukaatu got entangled with blood oath with her lover but unfortunately that one ignorant move backfired and she’s full of regrets.

In a chat with pearlsnews.com, the actress recalled how the journey of her heartbreaks started at 18.

“It all started when I was 18 year old. I fell in love, deeply in love. I was so carried away at that tender age. I was lured into a blood oath with my then lover. I never knew the repercussions behind such move. I was only young, naïve and in love.
We played along. I was happy. I was planning to settle down.

Until, love became sour. I tried to walk away, I begged to be freed but the guy refused, so I kept to myself and stared living life to the fullest. Even when he traveled out of the country, I encountered so many failed relationships without knowing what was behind it. Suitors were coming but on the day of the introduction, they would cancel. I waited for many years for him to come back. But it never happened.

I desperately needed to start a family, but that wasn’t forthcoming. I tried so many relationships, but they all failed,” she said amidst uncontrollable tears.

She continued: “The guy later came back last year and we spoke at length. I told him we should break the oath if he is no longer interested in getting married to me but he ignored me.
Then, few months ago, my brother called me to search for his (My fiancé) name on Facebook that the said guy just got married. I quickly rushed to Facebook and checked.

I was shocked, but I laughed over it. But I can still feel the pains. Right deep inside my heart. I want to warn our young ones out there. Love is not enough for blood oath. He deceived and used me.

https://pearlsnews.com/help-blood-oath-i-took-at-18-has-ruined-my-life-actress/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by gentle136(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2019
This will be one of d last thing I will ever do for love.
Thunder fire love.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Bluezy13(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm...

Nollywood will call it "The Last Covenant"

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Criticaltemp: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2019
So u want us to believe that u never knack since ur 1st bf left u!?

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Sirmuel1(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2019
I don't have any reasonable thing to say.

Goodbye

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Penywise(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Wow shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Uruan2023: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2019
At least it didn't take your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Onyi22(f): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Na wa oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Kendumazy(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Some people will read this and still say no problem if their partner propose the blood oath thing today. Love be making an intelligent man or woman be stupid with some decisions.

Quality UK 1st and 2nd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check
link below for more details

8 Likes

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Commentor: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Mtcheew.

Check your character.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by helinues: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2019
In Ayinla Omowura's voice : O gba gbe iwa rere, lo se n so pe o Lori oko Iyawo ( You have bad behaviours, that's why your suitors are running )

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2019
How can we do the same blood oath for APC??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by naijadrivablog: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Jus negodu undecided

So after the spell is broken nko?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by luminouz(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Lies undecided

Why can't these women just accept responsibility for once? Always blaming someone else for their shiiit....the same evil guy is now married and yet he is still to be blamed for the blood oath? He travelled out and you dated others? Love went sour for many years but as soon as you saw him in the country again,you rushed to demand for marriage? Why is it that its only you the curse dey affect? Are you sure its not your rotten attitude that made the others run away?

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by ursullalinda(f): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2019
How can blood oath be stopping you from getting married but the guy you took the oath with is free. I think it's your psyche that is affecting you, because both of you took the oath together. Just free ur mind, work on ur attitude, relax and believe the right man will come

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2019
I smell cooked up story ...
Anyway, We have seen your writing skills...
Keep it up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Patode: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2019
She has to go look for a very powerful 'Babalawo or Dibia' to cancel the oath.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by sinaj(f): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2019
I feel stupid each time I remember how I almost did this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Untainted007: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2019
You can't eat your cake and still have it. Only God is the refuge u can run to.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Adebowhales(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2019
She can untake the oath by drinking coffee with cornflakes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Authoreety: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2019
Sorry my dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by SincereBigot: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2019
Commentor:
Mtcheew.

Check your character.
abi o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by OakConsultNG: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2019
Interesting times..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by yesloaded: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2019
eni4real:
How can we do the same blood oath for APC??
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2019
gentle136:
This will be one of d last thing I will ever do for love.

Thunder fire love.

Thunder can't fire anyone dear, lightening on the other hand...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by QuickStandard: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2019
grin
Ignorance is a decease!!!

I remember when I was younger, immediately after my secondary school.
I had a love affair with a girl who was a bit older than me. She was crazy about me cos of "mostly my sexual prowess and abilities".
Booooom, there came a day when she brought razor blade, and requested we had an oath never to leave each other alone.

That she would die if I ever left her! shocked

My saving Grace was that a few days before that particular day, my pastor in church had preached on the topic: the dangers of blood oath and it's consequences.

I quickly used my little sense to promise her that I can never leave her.
That was how I was able to escape.

Thank goodness, it wasn't long before admission came, I had to run for my dear tender live.

This is my testimony.

Hallelujah

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Fitz22(f): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Nollywood will call it
"The Last Covenant"

Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Lordjb: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Okay

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life by Femijohn198: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2019
I will never encourage any of my friend to lured into blood oath covenant.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Gifts Daughter A Brand New G Wagon As A Wedding Gift, Tiwa Savage Thrill / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home / Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.