Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Small Lumps In joystick - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Small Lumps In joystick (2908 Views)

Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! / Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
etiosa97:

Very effective bro.. I nor longer scratch and my skin is okay now... Just don't apply the benzyl benzoate on your scrotum or you'll see jesus...
bro i bought the benzyl benzoate today and the pharmacist said i shouldn't apply it on my scrotum but it's the scrotum that is really itching me.
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by etiosa97(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
bro i bought the benzyl benzoate today and the pharmacist said i shouldn't apply it on my scrotum but it's the scrotum that is really itching me.

Bro. I risked it, though it's not advisible. It will make you feel uncomfortable for about 30 minutes
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Rhea(f): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Senseman, how is the jock itch?
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Rhea:

Senseman, how is the jock itch?
going thru ur health records, i realized you've once been a patient of psychiatric hospital...
I pity you.
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Rhea(f): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
going thru ur health records, i realized you've once been a patient of psychiatric hospital...
I pity you.

And you were my pesky ward mate
Did you finally nail uyut while you were there?
Did she finally give you her phone number, or did you chicken out like an ibibio bonobo?
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rhea:

And you were my pesky ward mate
Did you finally nail uyut while you were there?
Did she finally give you her phone number, or did you chicken out like an ibibio bonobo?
stalking thru my profile and posts shows the level of your joblessness and stupidity.
You're devoid of sense at your old miserable age.
Lastly, stop deceiving yourself with the (f) gender cos we all know you're a gay ass MALE.
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Rhea(f): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
stalking thru my profile and posts shows the level of your joblessness and stupidity.
You're devoid of sense at your old miserable age.
Lastly, stop deceiving yourself with the (f) gender cos we all know you're a gay ass MALE.

I must have hit a tender spot grin
Joblessness and stupidity sounds more like someone stalking uyuk for her phone number grin grin cheesy
Uyuk must have broken that pitiful heart of yours
Common phone number you no fit collect from odinaribeb cheesy grin
Pitiful uniben art student
Someone should sharpen your skills
I can see you are not a fan of "gay ass MALE"
That sure makes you homophobic
Anyway na you find my trouble grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Virus777: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Who are those people engaging in scratch and win promo for hia? angry
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by nicecash: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2017
You need this Powerful Magic Called C247. Get That Embarrassment cured in ONE WEEK

Visit this link to watch this short video https://www.facebook.com/WellnessHubNigeria/videos/1918725378394143/
or http://vetrosoft.com/c247/

Call/Whatsapp me On 08076124312 to get it. You will thank me a million times

It contains the following daily essentials:

29 Vitamins,Minerals & Trace Minerals
12 Whole Fruit Juice Blend
12 Whole Vegetable Juice Blend
12 Mushrooms
14 Green Foods/Spirulina Blend
12 Herbs/Specialty Nutrients
12 Digestive Enzymes
10 Essential Fatty Acids
18 Amino Acids
Citrus Bioflovanoid Complex
Japanese Knotweed
Premium Red Wine Extract
Grape Seed Extract
Concentrated Red Wine Powder (certified NO alcohol content)
5 Anti-Aging, Anti-Oxidant Enhancer
• Cysteine Hydrochloride
• Coenzyme Q-10
• Green Tea EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate)
• Grape Skin Extract
• Corsitine
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rhea:

I must have hit a tender spot grin
Joblessness and stupidity sounds more like someone stalking uyuk for her phone number grin grin cheesy
Uyuk must have broken that pitiful heart of yours
Common phone number you no fit collect from odinaribeb cheesy grin
Pitiful uniben art student
Someone should sharpen your skills
I can see you are not a fan of "gay ass MALE"
That sure makes you homophobic
Anyway na you find my trouble grin grin cheesy cheesy
viewing your profile, i realized you registered on nairaland since 2006. As a pioneer member you should be ashamed of yourself that at age 40 you still lack sense.
Jobless Ipob member, don't go get a job, keep following Namdi Kanu.
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Virus777:
Who are those people engaging in scratch and win promo for hia? angry
mehn going thru ur moniker. I just weak.
Monkey pox virus
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Rhea(f): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
viewing your profile, i realized you registered on nairaland since 2006. As a pioneer member you should be ashamed of yourself that at age 40 you still lack sense.

So you recognize an elder when you see one? How impressive shocked
What is it about my comment about the murder of the UNIBEN professor that pissed you off to incur my wrath and regard your elder as senseless? Be objective with your response.
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Rhea(f): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

About time I had lunch with Prof Otoide and have him take a second look at the caliber of students they are now admitting into UNIBEN.
Spewing all sorts of ethnic hatred here on Nairaland. Is that how you intend to make a good librarian?
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2017
Rhea:

About time I had lunch with Prof Otoide and have him take a second look at the caliber of students they are now admitting into UNIBEN.
Spewing all sorts of ethnic hatred here on Nairaland. Is that how you intend to make a good librarian?
old man go and change back your gender to male and stop deceiving people here. When you're done then we can continue this discussion.
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Rhea(f): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
old man go and change back your gender to male and stop deceiving people here. When you're done then we can continue this discussion.

Where would you want to continue that discussion mr nta? 19th st or eyoita st? Maybe you can share some eternal truth on how you keep morphing from one moniker to the other
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rhea:

Where would you want to continue that discussion mr nta? 19th st or eyoita st? Maybe you can share some eternal truth on how you keep morphing from one moniker to the other
lolz. I blame buhari and clueless APC due to ur joblessness, cos it's really sad how an unemployed 40 year old could spend time to stalk someone online.
U need a job
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by nevachange(f): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
where you dip am last night?

wetin toto dey carry now sef gan..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xauz0_RbZw
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Rhea(f): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
lolz. I blame buhari and clueless APC due to ur joblessness, cos it's really sad how an unemployed 40 year old could spend time to stalk someone online.
U need a job

Stalk? You grin grin grin Grandchamp. Stop insulting people online. Next time, APC chairman will pay you a visit in class
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rhea:

Stalk? You grin grin grin Grandchamp. Stop insulting people online. Next time, APC chairman will pay you a visit in class
uduang., u need to go get a life. By the way the Federal Government might recruit u cos u got a potential in trolling and stalking people around. They now need someone who would be monitoring internet users with hate speeches.
Fool at 40.
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Rhea(f): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
uduang., u need to go get a life. By the way the Federal Government might recruit u cos u got a potential in trolling and stalking people around. They now need someone who would be monitoring internet users with hate speeches.
Fool at 40.

Starting with you udeme
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rhea:

Starting with you udeme
change ur gender back to original please
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by alezzy13: 4:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Scabies is essentially a hygiene issue. U guys should focus on it
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by babyt66: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Small Lumps In joystick by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
alezzy13:
Scabies is essentially a hygiene issue. U guys should focus on it
scabies has nothing to do with hygiene.
Google it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read!! If You Have Any Of These In Your Body Then You Are HIV Positive / Please Help A Sister!!!! My Health Is Deteriorating / Top 10 Countries With Highest HIV Rate In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.