Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Physics Gurus Please Come In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Physics Gurus Please Come In (958 Views)

For Physics Gurus Only / Physics Gurus Come And Help Me Little Sister / Physics Gurus Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physics Gurus Please Come In by bolaji3071(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2017
1) half a wave occupies 0.5cm and twice the wave is exactly 4s. What is the equation of the wave?

physics guru please help me out...
Re: Physics Gurus Please Come In by Sijufelkay99: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2017
With my own knowledge , i used the progressive wave equation formular y=asin2¥(x/₹ - t/T) so i represent the 1/2 a wave as my x which is amplitude and the whole wave will be my wave length which will be 1(0.5+0.5,note i represented ¥as pie and ₹ as wavelength) ,so i use my t as the 4 seconds, and T for 8s following the same procedure so the equation was y=asin2¥
Re: Physics Gurus Please Come In by bolaji3071(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Sijufelkay99:
With my own knowledge , i used the progressive wave equation formular y=asin2¥(x/₹ - t/T) so i represent the 1/2 a wave as my x which is amplitude and the whole wave will be my wave length which will be 1(0.5+0.5,note i represented ¥as pie and ₹ as wavelength) ,so i use my t as the 4 seconds, and T for 8s following the same procedure so the equation was y=asin2¥

Thanks bro for trying to help out. I think I understand your explanations but this is the question in the image below and the options

Re: Physics Gurus Please Come In by Sijufelkay99: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
You welcome,with i see i did it the other way there by changing 0.5 to 1/2 therefore that x/₹ will now no be x/2 but i can't figure out the other part , so the equation at hand now is y=asin2¥(x/2- ?)
Re: Physics Gurus Please Come In by Obierika(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2020
bolaji3071:
1) half a wave occupies 0.5cm and twice the wave is exactly 4s. What is the equation of the wave?

physics guru please help me out...

Last 2 digits for Etisalat "14"

(1) (Reply)

List Of Universities That Offer Admission With 120 / TOTAL Internship Shortlists Students For Selection Test / AAUA Tuition Fee Increased To 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.