Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

NEWS! Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As His Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NEWS! Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As His Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City! (1276 Views)

Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEWS! Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As His Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City! by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2017
*Arsenal fan slumps, dies in Imo as club concedes goal to Stoke City*

Tragedy struck in Anara, Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State on Saturday, when a man identified as Dominic Ejimba slumped and died before he could be rushed to the hospital. The incident happened as Ejimba was allegedly watching Arsenal vs. Stoke City match in the ongoing English Premier League season.

Sources said the deceased, a die-hard Arsenal FC supporter, could not bear it when his team conceded a goal midway into the second half of the game. He was watching the encounter at a viewing centre on the Owerri-Okigwe expressway, the source said.

Our correspondent gathered that the deceased, who was in his early 40s, had supported Arsenal from his childhood.

sad

,fp: semid4lyfe, honeric01
http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=ST&f=36&t=172
Re: NEWS! Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As His Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City! by xedyl(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2017
I wud have said he's a fool @40....but instead R.I.P to him.
Re: NEWS! Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As His Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City! by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2017
xedyl:
I wud have said he's a fool @40....but instead R.I.P to him.
lol.

(1) (Reply)

Done At The Risk Of Creating / Who Are Your Top 5 Football Flops? / Heartland Football Club Of Owerri Returns To Nigeria Premier League. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.