Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me - Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me - Monalisa Chinda (578 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me - Monalisa Chinda by pzphoto(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Actress Monalisa Chinda has revealed how she knew her second husband, Victor Coker was the man for her. While speaking on what convinced her that her husband was the man for her, in a recent interview with Punchng, she said: “I found that I was at peace with him.

He is God-fearing and has a good relationship with his family. I also always like to be in his company, and I knew it deep inside me that I had found the one.

He loves my daughter like his own child and she feels very comfortable with him as well. Of course, there were a couple of other things I looked out for and the good thing was that he surpassed all my expectations.

News via :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/how-i-knew-my-2nd-husband-was-one-for.html?m=0

Re: How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me - Monalisa Chinda by pzphoto(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me - Monalisa Chinda by yeyeboi(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
Re: How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me - Monalisa Chinda by softMarket(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Nollywood has spolit of our girls!
Re: How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me - Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2017
I hope this dosent end in divorce cos that's the order of the day in Nollywood these days..

Tonto sef do am na..sweet words and all but las las na still divorce..

All the best tho..
Re: How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me - Monalisa Chinda by optional1(f): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2017
nonsense undecided
Re: How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me - Monalisa Chinda by cuedish: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Very soon we go hear another story... grin
Re: How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me - Monalisa Chinda by Nbote(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2017
I am very sure at some point u said d same thing about ur first husband becos u married him and had kids..

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sold His Song To Drake? And Davido Stole His Song 'pere' From Dammy Krane / Ladies! Check Out The American Outfits Of The Week From Female Celebrities(pho.. / Chiarman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level-a Y Replies Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.