Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Atheists, In What Belief Will You Raise Your Kids? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, In What Belief Will You Raise Your Kids? (316 Views)

Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? / Are There Atheists In Nigeria? / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atheists, In What Belief Will You Raise Your Kids? by ultron12345: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2017
To Atheists, imagine you married a religious spouse and eventually have children.

Will you allow the children follow your partner to his/her place of worship and eventually indoctrinated into their religion?

If you say you will allow the children choose for themselves, how will you raise them until they are mature to choose for themselves?
Re: Atheists, In What Belief Will You Raise Your Kids? by purem(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2017
Before I can answer ur question one need to emphasize on the meaning of BELIEVE....

Even xtians BELIEVE is at large as they are....
There BELIEVE is so contradicting to each other...

So I will teach my kids the beauty of following one heart
And let he or she see life the it is...

And if he or she wants to be religion oriented I wouldn't stop that..

When I was adolescent my dad threatings to chase me out of the house if I didn't go to his church...

(1) (Reply)

The Contest At Mount Carmel / Understanding How The Kingdom Functions / Be Honest With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.