Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

[18+] Pool Party Very Sweet Sex Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [18+] Pool Party Very Sweet Sex Story (1481 Views)

Beauty Queen & Model, Joy Omoge Celebrates Birthday With Pool Party (Video) / Bbmzansi 2022, Themba, Mpho Nale 7th Saturday Night Party Very Hot / Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[18+] Pool Party Very Sweet Sex Story by Candyking(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2017
I meet you at the door, in the outfit you'd requested-sundress, no bra, no panties, comfortable strappy sandals. You smile in appreciation before we kiss hello, then you lead me out to your car, opening the door for me and assisting me inside. I naughtily give you (and whoever happens to be able to see) a flash up my skirt as I climb inside.

I have no idea where we're going or what you have planned for us as you drive down the road, but we laugh and banter as we go.
We drive out of town and into the countryside, finally arriving in the early afternoon at a large, secluded residence. You help me out of the car, and we walk up to the front door.

Quickly after you knock, the door is opened by a stunning brunette, apparently of Hispanic origin-dark complexion, beautiful brown eyes, thick black hair, wearing a very attractive bikini. She kisses you deeply, molding her body to yours. The kiss half turns me on and half makes me jealous, until she turns and does the same to me. At first I'm surprised, then turned on.

After the kiss, you introduce us. Rather than shake my hand, she instead kisses me again, then leads us through the house and into the backyard. There, on the large patio, some people are lounging around soaking up the sun and enjoying themselves, some people are sitting near the outdoor bar and being slightly rowdy, and a few people are splashing around in the pool.

Our host calls to a few people, and they come over to greet us-apparently you know a few of them, because the men shake your hand and the women kiss you. Some light kisses on the cheek, some deeply. As they do, I realize that my jealousy is becoming less and less. As I'm introduced, some of the women shake my hand, a couple give me the European cheek kiss, and two give me full-fledged tongue kisses,
with one of them stroking my bare leg below my skirt.

The men almost all tongue kiss me, with two of them grabbing my a$$. The last man I'm introduced to first looks me over, obviously appreciatively, then hooks his index finger in the cleavage of my dress to pull me to him, taking one glance down it before kissing me.

His brazenness surprises me, leaving my mouth hanging open as he nibbles my lower lip in way of a kiss. He withdraws, winking at me and patting my a$$ before turning away and mingling with other guests.

I start to turn to you, but a playful scream has me turning towards the pool-a couple of people had started a "chicken fight", and one of the women who was on the shoulders of her companion, was clutching her arms to her chest as the man across from her, supporting another woman, held her bikini top aloft and laughed. That apparently gave the opposing rider the chance to knock the victim off, only to be knocked off herself by someone from behind.
As I'm watching the horseplay, you come up behind me, wrapping your arms around me and kissing my ear. I cuddle back into you, even as you turn us. Not five feet away, an attractive middle-aged man is lounged back in a beach chair, with a younger blonde beauty straddling his lap, facing outward, utterly naked, riding his cock. As I watch in shock, she locks eyes with me, smiling in a combination of enjoyment, pleasure, and greeting.

Continue reading here
http://www.stanleysblog.com/2017/08/18-pool-party-interesting-erotic-story.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Replies Fans Who Called Her Out For Wearing Revealing Outf / Dele Alli Sex Tape Leaked / Cee-c Tells Tobi The Reason Why He Can’t Handle Her #bbnaija (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.