Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event (1789 Views)

Muslims don't celebrate nor greet for Christmas / _bowing, Bending, Kneeling To Greet Are Shirk_* / Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2017
As Salam Alaykum Warahmotullahi Wa barakaatuh

As we have always done in the past few years during the holy month of RAMADAN by holding RAMADAN IFTAAR. It was quite unfortunate that this year was omitted on logistical issues and we are clearly so sorry, Please Accept our heartfelt Apology

In place of the RAMADAN IFTAAR PROGRAMME

Are you in Lagos?
Are you in Ibadan?
Do you know 50, Johnson Street, Off Bode Thomas Surulere in Lagos ?
Do you know Agodi Garden in Oluyole??
Do you want to share a beautiful moment with your brothers and Sisters in NAMUSORG?
Do you want to meet all the troublesome members on this forum ? �����
Ponder no more .......
NAMUSORG ( Nafih Muslim Organization) brings to you after Sallah Get-together with special packages like meet and greet, games, admonitions, live nasheed and so much more.........

Save the date:

19 Dhu Al-Hijjah 1438

September 10, 2017

Lagos Venue : 50 Johnson Street Off Bode Thomas Surulere

Ibadan Venue : Agodi Garden Oluyole

Please Signify Your Interest In Attending.

As Salam Alaykum Warahmotullahi Wa barakaatuh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Penmight

Sissie

Maclatunji

Wizeboy

Bluedome

Jarus

SuperQ

Passingshot

Ameenahz

Ayinba1

Cocodiva

DYT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Kindly signify your intention to attend LAGOS VENUE by replying with "Lagos and your name" e.g. Lagos Balash

And Ibadan Venue Subsequently With " Ibadan and your name;" e.g Ibadan Balash
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by maclatunji: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Are you guys sending free taxis to the location?

Hopefully, I will not have something key holding me on the day and I will see the importance of attending and will be able to do so Insha Allah.

The way you present the address for Lagos is as if people should know the place without description. No bus stop, landmarks to use to locate the place etc.
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2017
The easiest way to get to the lagos venue will be aired in due course insha Allahu

And please your attendance is important because am sure a lot of people see you as annoying and you would be important to see lol
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by PassingShot(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Ibadan

In sha Allah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2017
Salaam Alaikum waramotulai wabarakatuh!

Awaiting Signifying interest brothers and Sisters
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by Abuklaw(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2017
PassingShot:
Ibadan

In sha Allah cheesy
I will postpone my traveling out of ibadan in order to meet passingshot. I've always look up to you from afar bro.

In sha Allah, Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by PassingShot(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2017
Abuklaw:
I will postpone my traveling out of ibadan in order to meet passingshot. I've always look up to you from afar bro.

In sha Allah, Ibadan.
Ma sha Allah. Hoping to meet you too.
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by ybalogs(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2017
can't be specific right now but I'd most likely be in Ibadan then. May Allah spare our lives to be able to witness the day.
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by AgentXxx(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lagos... In shaAllah

Plus a brother though
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by Empiree: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol @annoying maclatunji cheesy

That's "Uche" during his MOD tenure wink

I think someone gave his supposed discriptions as a tall dark skinned no nonsense man grin

Be sure to take group pictures for us to see here
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Empiree:
Lol @annoying maclatunji cheesy

That's "Uche" during his MOD tenure wink

I think someone gave his supposed discriptions as a tall dark skinned no nonsense man grin

Be sure to take group pictures for us to see here

He is not dark! And average height, but absolutely no nonsense dude but meeting him personally and when he is talking to him he is someone with a cool smile and a warm heart and you would be like, are you sure you are the one who types with the Mac handle lol
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=AgentXxx post=59717033]Lagos... In shaAllah

Plus a brother though[/quote
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lagos Venue

1. Balash
2. AgentXxx
3. Maclatunji
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ibadan Venue

1. Penmight
2. Ybalogs
3. Passingshot
4. Abuklaw
5. Iamgenius
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by maclatunji: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
balash:
Lagos Venue

1. Balash
2. AgentXxx
3. Maclatunji

In sha Allah.
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by Empiree: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
balash:
Ibadan Venue

1. Penmight
2. Ybalogs
3. Passingshot
4. Abuklaw
You had better include rilwayne001 and adelkabir
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by Empiree: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
balash:

He is not dark! And average height, but absolutely no nonsense dude but meeting him personally and when he is talking to him he is someone with a cool smile and a warm heart and you would be like, are you sure you are the one who types with the Mac handle lol
Our imaginary thoughts can be funny sometimes due to patterns of the subject online. Just like albaqir, a sister presumed his descriptions. But when he unveiled his real self, the sister was dumb founded. I however thought of him to be "kunta kunte" grin or a short fat man sitting on a couch and typing lots of bs cheesy due to his responses here.
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by iamgenius(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ibadan iamgenius. InshaAllah I'll try to attend.
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by iamgenius(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
AhluSunnah:
I dont need your support.. Support the truth.. Support islam.. What is jammah la jammah?
Ok, But you are very happy that day sha. I mean ur jamah is Jamah Kolegbe.
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Empiree:
You had better include rilwayne001 and adelkabir

Brother, they need to signify themselves if they would be attending
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
iamgenius:
Ok, But you are very happy that day sha. I mean ur jamah is Jamah Kolegbe.
kosi egbe ninu islam
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
balash:

I don't understand whatever you talking about or who you have issues with but please my brother do not derail the thread. I beg you

just making you aware of islamic judgment on what you proposed
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by Empiree: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
balash:

I don't understand whatever you talking about or who you have issues with but please my brother do not derail the thread. I beg you
You had better off ignoring that one. He is anti-everything beyond his comprehension.
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by AlBaqir(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Empiree:
Our imaginary thoughts can be funny sometimes due to patterns of the subject online. Just like albaqir, a sister presumed his descriptions. But when he unveiled his real self, the sister was dumb founded. I however thought of him to be "kunta kunte" grin or a short fat man sitting on a couch and typing lots of bs cheesy due to his responses here.

# grin grin Kunta kunte indeed.
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 6:09am On Aug 23, 2017
AhluSunnah:

just making you aware of islamic judgment on what you proposed

Thank you for your suggestion, May Allah forgive us all. Please do not derail
Re: Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event by balash(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Direction to the Lagos Venue:

50 Johnson Street, Bode Thomas Surulere Lagos

For Public Transportation, get a bus to Shitta roundabout Surulere, from there take Keke-Napep going to bode Thomas, Alight at Johnson Street, beside Yomi Casual Outlet, take a walk into the street and locate Women and Youth Muslim Center at No 50.

For Private Vehicle, get to Shitta Roundabout surulere and drive down Adeniran Ogunsanya, that's the road which occupies Shoprite and all, at the end of the road you get to the traffic light, and turn to your right ( turn on red ) drive straight down, you would witness another traffic light, that should keep you waiting ( don't beat the light, they are mufti police officers lurking around) then continue driving straight ahead but watch your left hand street signals, when you see Johnson just beside Yomi casuals outlet drive in and go down inside the street, just after another gate inside the close, there is the building beside the other gate.

For other route that doesn't need to come down to Shitta roundabout before linking;

From okoko, mile 2, orile coming down, drop at Doyin bus stop, walk into Doyin and take Keke napep going to bode Thomas / Adeniran ogunsanya, immediately the Keke turn into bode Thomas you request to be stopped at Johnson Street or Yomi casuals outlet. Walk into Johnson Street and look for No 50

From Ajah, VI, Lagos island:

Take a bus to Iponri, at the Total filling station look right and left for incoming bus then take a Usain Bolt speed across the road, take Keke Napep to Bode Thomas and alight at Johnson Street beside Yomi Casuals, and if you are an Okada person he can take you to bode Thomas too and alight at Johnson Street as well, but if you are taking a bike, the road is free and smooth so you should always be a tour guide to the okada man, May Almighty Allah Continue to guide our every steps.

Salam Alaikum waramotulai wabarakatuh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sports And Fun-An Islamic Perspective. / World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st Febuary '15 / Cham Islam : Islam Amongst The Cham Tribe Of Vietnam-cambodia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.