Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

How Much Can You Make On Instagram? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Much Can You Make On Instagram? (1015 Views)

Do You Make smooth 2d Cartoon Animations... Come In. Needed / Can You Make Good Animations & Visual Effect ??? / What Do You Make Of This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Make On Instagram? by ItuExchange(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2017
The answer to your question is it depends.

If your Instagram is full of high quality content, instead of some random photos and some really nice ones, you will make more.
If your Instagram is dedicated to fashion/beauty/travel/lifestyle, you’re in the best industries and will make the most money.
Someone with under 100K followers can charge up to $2,000 per post. But that will depend on if you are creating content, or simply publishing an asset the brand has given you. Those numbers also change if you have to attend a photo/video shoot, usage rights, exclusivity, length of campaign, etc.

There is money to be made when you hit 10K followers, even more when you hit 100K, and even more when you hit 250K. Somewhere between 100K and 250K you should start looking for an agent so they can find campaigns and you can focus on creating content.
I know plenty of influencers who hit 100K followers and then quit their jobs. It’s definitely possible.

I book influencers for major brands at a giant publishing company.
I co-founded an influencer education company to help aspiring influencers create great content and make money.
I am writing a book on how to become an influencer which will hit bookstores next year.

Source: https://www.quora.com/How-much-can-you-make-on-instagram

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: How Much Can You Make On Instagram? by ojophilip(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
cool
Re: How Much Can You Make On Instagram? by ituglobal(m): 5:43am On Aug 22, 2017
It's hard to get traffic.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Photography By Victor Corlin Oledibe. :checkout / Quality Music Video Shoot For Less Pay / Check Out My First Toon Using Android Phone(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.