Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Friend Gets Pregnant, I Get Heartbroken 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Friend Gets Pregnant, I Get Heartbroken 2 (631 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / When A "Young And Smart" Girl Gets Pregnant... / My Friend's Son (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Gets Pregnant, I Get Heartbroken 2 by azeklass: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
I know you will be wondering how my friend get pregnant, and I got heart broken, hmmm. The truth really is there’s nothing physically wrong with either of us. We’ve had all the tests, and they’ve all come back with a perfect OK. Nothing’s wrong with either of us. We just haven’t conceived yet.

But how can I tell these my apparently super-fertile friend about my inability to get pregnant? I know she is so super-fertile, because people like her delight in telling others how quickly they fall pregnant. I find myself drifting from Clara as she embarks on a new phase of her life that I can’t follow. I’m being left behind and it’s painful, it’s hurting, its heart breaking. I try. I really try, but I can’t seem to cope.

How can I tell Clara about “the waiting”. That every month for over three years, two weeks of each month are torture for me as I wait to see if perhaps this month, things have worked. And just in case they have, will they last? But the double line on the pregnancy test never appears and I am left with a bitter taste in my mouth. How many times have I worried myself sick over this development?

John has always had a rather peculiar attitude towards the whole matter. It’s not that he complains or blames me or anyone in particular for our woes. On the contrary, he’s been supportive to an extent. We’ve been through all the tests together. He’s always been there, but only physically. I cannot help feeling that his mind isn’t in it. Much of the time, he says nothing at all. He doesn’t talk about ...........

Read More. http://fabmumng.com/friend-gets-pregnant-get-heartbroken-2/

Follow on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fabmumng/

(1) (Reply)

I Hate to talk about Snakes.... But This One Got Me(check It Out) / Pls,i Need To Download These Books / Looking For Innovative Rewriters (fulltime)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.