Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married (683 Views)

If You Desire To School Abroad And Have Questions Please Ask Them The Here / They All Went To School And They Are Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married by desperate39(f): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Good day my fellow landers, Am an auxiliary nurse and a single mother of one . I will be 25 by next year . But the issue is that i want to go back to school to study Nursing, please i need your candid advice....is it too late, should I settle for just been an auxiliary nurse...some people are telling me to go and get married. .....mod please help move to front page.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married by Hollawayn05(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
ENROL ASAP TO SCHOL OF NURSING DEAR
YOU CAN ALSO WORK PART TIME TO SETTLE YOUR BILLS
NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS..

SEE YOU AT THE TOP
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married by desperate39(f): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hollawayn05:
ENROL ASAP TO SCHOL OF NURSING DEAR YOU CAN ALSO WORK PART TIME TO SETTLE YOUR BILLS NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS..
SEE YOU AT THE TOP
thanks but is there any PT course for nursing
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married by Hollawayn05(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
desperate39:
thanks but is there any PT course for nursing

Not too sure about that, cos its a practical related course,
you can just try and check on line
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married by Hollawayn05(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiHzsqJx-jVAhVHfxoKHTjGDtUQFgg7MAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oaucdl.edu.ng%2Fsite%2Fmod%2Fresource%2Fview.php%3Fid%3D24&usg=AFQjCNHFAnO6pDAjZFVNdkpQ9NZEafw7qQ

check that, seems OAU have a distance learning course on nursing
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married by Donemmy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
If you have the resources to further your studies please go ahead. Age can never be a barrier it would rather give you comparative advantage as a result of your emotional and psychological maturity. The higher you go the higher the propensity of you meeting people who same visions with you and increases your chance of getting the best in all ramifications.
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
desperate39:
Good day my fellow landers, Am an auxiliary nurse and a single mother of one . I will be 25 by next year . But the issue is that i want to go back to school to study Nursing, please i need your candid advice....is it too late, should I settle for just been an auxiliary nurse...some people are telling me to go and get married. .....mod please help move to front page.

who cares what some people want you to do, do what YOU want to do. getting married shouldnt remotely be in your mind.
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married by desperate39(f): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
thanks everyone....I really appreciate, just wanna know if am taking the right decision cos some people are just saying i should forget about it and get married. Now i know
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married by sammoe(m): 3:34am On Sep 01, 2017
desperate39:

Hi dear, does your going back to school preclude getting married? I don't think it should, if you want both.
Please don't allow people live your life for you. Yes, there's culture and social conventions and they change. If you allow changing standards dictate what is best for you, you'll be the loser.
You know yourself, you know your abilities and desires. Have a tangible plan. Don't be too hasty, and at the same time, make the most of now!

(1) (Reply)

Telecommunications Scholarship Programme / University Of Liverpool Online Masters / Rsust 2015/2016 Post Ume Registration Ends Today Call 08068775716 To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.