Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

They All Went To School And They Are Rich - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / They All Went To School And They Are Rich (357 Views)

2greidz Efejene Went To Studies Journalist In Delta State Polytechnic (despo) / If You Desire To School Abroad And Have Questions Please Ask Them The Here / Should I Go Back To School Or Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They All Went To School And They Are Rich by Kostka: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Growing up, I have always thought of being rich, whenever I ask my parents, "what do I do to become rich?", they always tell me that most rich people are doctors, barristers, professors and business men. They always conclude by saying, *"they all went to school and now they are rich".*

As an Igbo boy who loves hustling, I hustled through my primary school and waited for riches to fall from heaven but there was none. And I asked my parents again, " What do I do to become rich?", and after their usual long sermon, they added that being into professions like doctors, barristers etc would make me rich, and also concluded as usual, *they all went to school and now they are rich*

My quest to become rich pushed me through secondary school. Most times in school, I got flogged for not solving an equation properly or for not plotting a graph accurately. All these to ..
Read more below

https://stanwap..com.ng/2017/04/they-all-went-to-school-and-they-are.html

(1) (Reply)

Ijmbe/jupeb Advanced Level Into 200 Level. Registration Is Ongoing. 08059296105. / Passion Killer In 2014: (6) Laziness / Study In US, UK And Ghana Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.