Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? (678 Views)

Elon Musk’s Starlink To Compete Against MTN, Glo In Nigeria By 2022 / 9 mobile Dissed Glo in New Advert. / Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by Benard94(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
have been a real glo user for some years now. It's really disheartening that they are not progressing. We will suddenly discover the network is off for 3 to 4 days or more. After that, the network will be restored again. In a month, we experience this up to two times.
At first, I thought it was my area, but a friend attested that they had been without glo network in Ilorin for complete one week. After the restoration, glo will never apologize. They act as if they were not aware of the problem. What could be wrong? Do you experience such in yourself area?

I have been without glo network since Saturday night.
This people have hampered a lot.

The second network service on the screen is my wonderful glo, since Saturday.

Re: Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Glo is a bad network..even when I use 3G on NY itel p51 it won't work...glo should close down abeg,too foolish
Re: Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by shedy03(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Benard94:
have been a real glo user for some years now. It's really disheartening that they are not progressing. We will suddenly discover the network is off for 3 to 4 days or more. After that, the network will be restored again. In a month, we experience this up to two times.
At first, I thought it was my area, but a friend attested that they had been without glo network in Ilorin for complete one week. After the restoration, glo will never apologize. They act as if they were not aware of the problem. What could be wrong? Do you experience such in yourself area?

I have been without glo network since Saturday night.
This people have hampered a lot.

The second network service on the screen is my wonderful glo, since Saturday.
it has always been like this in my area, I had to change my data sim to MTN.
Re: Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by teamf: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Same here
Re: Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by benzene00: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
i'm still a glo user today coz we have a tall mango tree planted inside our compound

whenever I want to download I just climb on top the mango tree place my phone on one of d mango branch and come down

after 5hrs I will climb up again and collect my phone

NB:I'm still using glo coz of the 0.00kb cheat
Re: Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by Oscarpraise(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
It depends on your area, I have been using Glo for years now on my Samsung, no issues really, and am not sure it's about the device because I still swap my sim into my itel P51 when my Samsung runs down and it still works perfectly
Re: Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by Benard94(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oscarpraise:
It depends on your area, I have been using Glo for years now on my Samsung, no issues really, and am not sure it's about the device because I still swap my sim into my itel P51 when my Samsung runs down and it still works perfectly

That was the glo of before... It has deteriorated. I am not even talking of data... I mean, no network for call at all
Re: Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by Benard94(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
My
benzene00:
i'm still a glo user today coz we have a tall mango tree planted inside our compound

whenever I want to download I just climb on top the mango tree place my phone on one of d mango branch and come down

after 5hrs I will climb up again and collect my phone

NB:I'm still using glo coz of the 0.00kb cheat
If glo catch u
Re: Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by benzene00: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Benard94:
My If glo catch u
I suppose dey catch dem for poor service
Re: Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by Benard94(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
benzene00:
I suppose dey catch dem for poor service

Lolz... Seriously... D mod should push this to fp. Let glo hear...
Re: Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by MrBONE2(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Glo Network@My Location EEEHHH ,Looks somewhat SPIRITUAL grin

@my home sitting room Very Bad grin

@Home kitchen Average grin

@Home Bedroom Below Averagegrin

@home Bathroom Above anerage grin

@Home compound During the day very bad grin while at mid Night almost Excellent grin

@Forest where i go hunting Excellenty Superb with speed average of 1.3MB/s grin

Gyarbonkashakalalalalasticlalalalaagrin
Re: Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? by Benard94(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrBONE2:
Glo Network@My Location EEEHHH ,Looks somewhat SPIRITUAL grin

@my home sitting room Very Bad grin

@Home kitchen Average grin

@Home Bedroom Below Averagegrin

@home Bathroom Above anerage grin

@Home compound During the day very bad grin while at mid Night almost Excellent grin

@Forest where i go hunting Excellenty Superb with speed average of 1.3MB/s grin

Gyarbonkashakalalalalasticlalalalaagrin

This one needs prayer... ILF(inhaling Laughing Gas)

(1) (Reply)

Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno / MTN SME Data Users, Answer Me Pls / You Will Be Able To Spot A Fake Phone (even In Your Dream) After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.