Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome (51022 Views)

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by dre11(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Peter Dada, Akure

A woman, Mrs . Omotola Akerele, has alleged that her pastor, Mathew Olakunle, had sex with her when she was undergoing spiritual healing in his church, saying the sexual activity later resulted in pregnancy.

Olakunle, who was the head of the Christ Apostolic Church , Oke Itura in Iju town, Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State , was allegedly fond of praying for women in the church without their clothes on.

The 32- year - old woman, who narrated her ordeal on a programme on Adaba FM Akure , Ondo State, said it was her mother, who is a member of the church, that introduced her to the pastor when she was battling with a severe cough.

Omotola, who was an indigene of the town, narrated that as a result of the sex she had with the pastor, she got pregnant and later aborted the pregnancy without the consent of her husband.

She said , “ I had a severe cough and my mother took me to Pastor Olakunle Mathew for prayer in Iju . After praying for me , he said I needed a shaving stick and a handkerchief to perform the spiritual exercise , which I took to him.

“ The pastor told me that he wanted to use my hair to perform some spiritual work that would solve my spiritual problem. On the night of that first day we got there, he asked me to take off my clothes in the presence of my mother to enable him pray for me in the mission house.

“ Since that day , he has been asking me to come for deliverance and when I got there, he would ask me to remove my clothes and lie on the bed. He would lie on me naked and be praying for me .

“On the seventh day, he shaved the hair of my private part and my armpit hair and put the hair in the white handkerchief. After that , we had sexual intercourse and after the intercourse , he asked me to go and bury the hair in the handkerchief . ”

Omotola added that a month after the sexual intercourse , she was pregnant and aborted it , but her husband later got to know about it and sent her out of the house.

The pastor admitted praying for the women in the church naked , saying God answered prayer faster while praying naked.

He explained that Omotola ’ s case was a spiritual attack and she agreed to undergo the spiritual exercise performed on her in the church.

Olakunle, who said he had been transferred by the C. A . C to another church in Ilorin , Kwara State , however, denied having sexual intercourse with Omotola.

He also denied impregnating her but he confessed to having had sexual relationship with Omotola ’ s younger sister twice and had prayed for their mother too while being naked.

He said, “ On the third day of the spiritual programme , I shaved the hair on her private part and I touched it ( her private part) with my penis and I told her to be using my penis to rub the entrance of her private part so that she would discharge.

“ After that, I wiped the discharge of her private part with the white handkerchief and I prayed for her , using psalm 24. After the exercise , I asked her to go and bury the handkerchief in the bush.

“ I asked her to call her husband to do it for her , but she refused. That was why I did it for her; but I didn’ t have sex with her."

http://punchng.com/pastor-impregnates-member-prays-for-women-naked/

lalasticlala
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Ebubeslym(m): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
shepple

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by DickDastardLION(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Daddy Freeze was right afterall grin cheesy

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by shegxi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
All these women needs to be flogged, very gullible somebody. this is the kind of thing that happen to people looking for what is not lost up and down.

That pastor sha...His case is different. GOD is merciful sha. better thunder suppose strike am.e

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by kayzat: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Both of them are disgrace to humanity

How can she yield to the antics of the yahoo pastor cheaply like that? The pastor asked you to remove clothes you did, he asked you to comot pant n bra , you raised no objection even when he rub the tip of his hammer on your honeypot

Radarada

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by shegxi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
DickDastardLION:
Daddy Freeze was right afterall grin cheesy
people can be so stupid in d name of religion and it is terribly annoying. though freeze goes too far at times, d guy is right in most of his assertions.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hiaaaaaaannnnnn!!

Now I've 'seen' everything. Smh

This is what happens when you're ignorant. What kind of hopeless spiritual work will involve a man stripping you nude and sleeping with you? Are you stupid??

Ehn, you have submitted obo and the charlatan has used his preek to destroy your destiny.

The wankster himself is a disgrace to Christianity. Awon hediots gbogbo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Oyindidi(f): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
I doubt this story

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Evablizin(f): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
If you're talking about this one another one is happening,we are living in a crazy World

6 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Evablizin(f): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nawa ooo"God answered prayer faster while praying Unclad" pastor may God have mercy on you for this statement and the reproach you and this Lady brought to His name and to the church just because of Lust

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by qualityovenbake(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Some of this deceitful so-called men of God warm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women/wife. I don't know why some of them are attracted to married women.

One of the most frustrating experience a man(he or she) can pass through is having a gullible person as a life partner

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Adeoba10(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Instead for her to seek medicak solution to her peoblem, they will be looking for miracle. Mumu set of people.

11 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Dimodf(f): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin water don pass Garri
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by teamsynergy: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
it gonna get to a point where religion is gonna get some moderation

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fake pastors and prophets everywhere.
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Smh
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by maxiuc(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Kasala ooooo
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by speck4hanna(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
She is not serious,abeg find another gust tell us angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by itiswellandwell: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by JuneOctober(f): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Shaving stick for spiritual exercise?. undecided I still cannot believe this level of gullibility of going nude by the command of a pastor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Jamiubond009(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
As good as it gets movie quote, starring jack Nicholson.
Secretary :"How do you write women so well?"
Jack Nicholson :"I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability!

1 Like

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by 0b100100111: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin grin grin

Deep down inside these so called "gods of men", they re quite aware that religion is just a cajoling tool.

Satan and God re just characters of the story!

7 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by cr7rooney10(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
In jack voice" medicine for what, medicin for cough
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Sleyanya1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
sad

The worst thing that can happen to any man is to marry a MUMU naive wife with low self esteem. She'll fall for anything. ANYTHING.

Smh...Oga Pastor you don try o. Open Unclad People's Ministry nau...

The things wey God go judge plenty sha.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by davodyguy: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
.Olakunle, who was the head of the Christ Apostolic Church , Oke Itura in Iju town
Oke Itura.

All the man did was to give her Itura through the rod.

That's all

chronique:
Where is ishilove? I learnt you have cough and catarrh. Your case is a very very one, that would need 14 days prayers. Come, let me pray for you...lol.

Pastors!!!!

No way.

It happens only in Oke Itura

Are you based in Oke Itura?

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by LexngtonSteele: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Women can be ridiculously gullible.

The man practically banged Mother and her 2 daughters. Skin to Skin and free of charge.

If the man has a disease and he likely has, he has been passing the "gift" around

Don't be surprised if the same woman gives her husband sex timetable

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by donald1234: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by chronique(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Where is ishilove? I learnt you have cough and catarrh. Your case is a very very severe one, that would need 14 days prayers. Come, let me pray for you...lol.

Pastors!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by oshemus: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
In yoruba voice Hoe my god

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome by Jabioro: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
The Pastor must be a good weaver because the last three paragraph was sounded real and so confused and therefore he weaved it like basket.. Eleribu.! . Where did he see that in the bible Some women had lost conscience since the day of Sodom and Gomorrah.. I wanted to laugh I couldn't, I wanted to cry and I couldn't.. Which way my lord..

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.