Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ulcer Is Curable Using Water !!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ulcer Is Curable Using Water !!! (760 Views)

Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . / Liver Infection is Curable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ulcer Is Curable Using Water !!! by ngoremeka: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
if you are having severe ulcer that has being disturbing you then then this is for you. ULCER IS CURABLE USING WATER!!!.

water is the best medicine for your body after food for the treatment of ulcer do you know why?

*your body is 75% water
*water carry nutrient around the body
*water assist in your body healing process

now what type of water are you taking? is it acidic that leads to dehydration and ulcer or like natural spring water that nourish the body and repair the ulcer ?

biodisc2 is the best solution for your ulcer because it will go to the root and solve it once and for all easily and heal up that ulcer because it is a healing device and i used it on someone that had stomach ulcer whom after 2 day of drinking biodisc2 water he never had that burning sensation again and he have stop the intake of milk .

*how to use
run water water on the surface of biodisc to pick up the scalar energy which turn your water in bio water like natural spring water at home...

do you want to stop that ulcer then get the naturehero biodisc2

www.mynaturehero.com

ngor chukwuemeka

1 Like

Re: Ulcer Is Curable Using Water !!! by Partnerbiz3: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oga I am sure you have no health background, hence this rubbish.
Re: Ulcer Is Curable Using Water !!! by Coloradvantage(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
fake... u mustn't lie to sell something! u can't deceive people for long...
Re: Ulcer Is Curable Using Water !!! by ngoremeka: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Coloradvantage:
fake... u mustn't lie to sell something! u can't deceive people for long...
of you re in doubt attend our seminar this friday and let us see the power of water here is my phone number 08036875271 our company is in oshodi charity bustop

1 Like

Re: Ulcer Is Curable Using Water !!! by ngoremeka: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Oga I am sure you have no health background, hence this rubbish.
hmmm you must have a reason for saying that would you mind Sharon it with me on this forum

(1) (Reply)

Why Bed Bugs Spread Quickly And What To Do About Them / 11 Foods To Avoid With Diabetes / Top 6 Causes Of Kidney Diseases Problem And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.