Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (36129 Views)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by imam07: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why are ladies do not comment? If it is other way round they wld have flooded here with domestic abuse on men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by hedonistic: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
What's the feminist stance on this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Alariwo2: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheHistorian:
Women always playing the "victim" role at the mention of domestic violence..

Now See this..

Very Unfortunate.... I must say

Abi.. just like the Igbos do when they commit political blunder.

Na patience person go get with them
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by bigerboy200: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
shame
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by somez(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thank God I didn't see anY freaking name checkers here.. Or yet

But this nurse didn't treat him still? Chai kiss
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by sinola(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2017

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by steric58(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/nurse-stabs-husband-death-lagos/

OP point of correction na Auxiliary Nurse o stop tarnishing the images of Nurses

1 Like

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Hotzone(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
If I say my mind now one new arrival will threaten that media has crossed naija 'red line'.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by ozidy1: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kwara is not an Afonja state na, na Aboki them state. Like aboki like bokoharam like herdsmen like butcher like stabber.When will Afonja leave kwara state for aboki, ooookkkk continue to stab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
She'll be happy now. Foolish auxiliary idiot.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Daboomb: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
An auxiliary nurse, Mrs. Folashade Idoko, has been accused of stabbing her husband to death in Lagos.

The incident occurred on Sunday at their residence located at 20, Kosoko Street, Ayetoro, Oto-Awori local government area of the state.

The Nation gathered that the deceased had suffered years of domestic violence from his wife but kept quiet.

The couple had two children – a three-year-old boy and one-year old girl.

Neighbours and their landlord confirmed the several years of domestic abuse the 32-year-old Lawrence Idoko suffered from his wife.

A source said Sunday’s attack was triggered by jealousy from the nurse, who accused her husband of infidelity.

The source said the deceased, a pipeline engineer with Greater Inspection and Industrial Services at Sango-Otta, Ogun State, was away on official assignment for a week at Ikorodu.

She said: “He returned and his wife accused him of having extra-marital affair. She stabbed him in the leg with a sharp knife. When his three-year-old son’s cries alerted neighbours, he had bled heavily. He died about an hour after he was rushed to a nearby New Ayetoro Medical Centre.”

But Mrs. Idoko, a native of Kwara State, who has been arrested by policemen at Ijaniki, claimed the knife fell on her husband by accident.

A neighbour, Mrs. Blessing Olokpobri, who expressed sadness over the man’s death, confirmed the woman’s bad treatment of her deceased husband.

“Their history of violence was known to everybody in the neighbourhood. Even on January 1, they fought. There was a time she went to drag him and stripped him Unclad from a beer parlour around here and beat up an elderly neighbour. There was even a time she sliced his ear lobes with a broken bottle and it had to be stitched,” she said.

The deceased’s landlord, Chief Gani Akanni, who rushed him to the hospital, said he issued a quit notice to the couple because of their incessant fights but changed his mind after other tenants pleaded on their behalf.

Akanni, who’s the Balogun of Ayetoro, said: “There was a time I took the woman to the police station because she vandalised my property after I locked up the tenants’ rooms for defaulting in payment of Lagos Waste Management Agency (LAWMA) bills. She went ahead to break the door. It was unfortunate because the husband is such a quiet and peaceful man.”

Idoko’s aunt confirmed his death, describing it as unfortunate.

She said: It was unfortunate that spousal abuse is still prevalent and that it continues to take a toll on partners, either male or female. She My nephew, like many men and women who die daily in violent relationships, would have been alive had they fled such deadly arrangements in the name of marriage.

“We, the family, will ensure that justice is done. This is another young and promising life deliberately cut short and this wickedness will not go unpunished.

“We would have intervened one way or the other but he hid the entire violent scenario from us. Persons suffering domestic violence should always call out for help. It was indeed a big tragedy for us.”

Na Man die abi?
So, Wife killed Husband, right?

The man must have caused it somehow.
As long as it is not the Husband that killed the wife, you cannot call it Domestic Violence.

All women must come around and defend this woman before they send her to prison o because the Kniofe fell on his leg by accident.

shey accident cannot hapen again nii or what?
shocked shocked

BTW:
If your wife inflicts Violence on you are you are forming Mr. Nice-guy by not reacting, you will soon find yourself in a coffin.
I say beat the living daylights out of her and let her be born again.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by uk10(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Where are all the hypocritical, wicked feminists that blame men for everything,I guess they have nothing to say,NONSENSE
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by femolii: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheHistorian:
Women always playing the "victim" role at the mention of domestic violence..

Now See this..

Very Unfortunate.... I must say
U are right
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by PatriotTemidayo: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Where are the feminists?

They wouldn't show up here, when we need them. cry
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Emestar1999: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
What a husband beater. Is she younger sister to John Cena?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Daboomb: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
imam07:
Why are ladies do not comment? If it is other way round they wld have flooded here with domestic abuse on men.

Dont blame the ladies, they have a strong Union that looks after each other, unlike some foolish men who have been de-balled at birth and would always side with women, no matter what!

Such insecure b@st@rds are the ones women use, against other men.

Just watch as they come out to say nonsense and make excuse for the muderous, evil wife.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by mikejj(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin grin buwali is back so am not surprised was times

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Sleyanya1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
angry

So the knife fell on his knee mistakenly and cause a
bleeding that led to death Na WA oo.

It's very unfortunate , as marital domestic violence is on the rise. Both genders are affected.

Even when justice is melted out on her, the little children automatically are converted to being Orphans.

So sad.

It's better to live on the roof top of your house than to live in a house with a nagging woman. (From the Bible).

R.I.P Engr.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by indoorscholar(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Third incident in the past 2 weeks....and feminists are silent
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by oje20(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
haaaa....why will you do that
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by dumie(f): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Crime of passion
Marriage needs prayers, satan is on rampage against this institution

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by dumie(f): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
mikejj:
grin grin buwali is back so am not surprised was times

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by ItsTutsi(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
I know ur father has been beating and humiliating ur mother,but doesnt apply to everyone
EmekaBlue:
Buhari regime frustration is now making wives kill their husbands and some husbands beat their wife to death before she kills him unaware.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Vince77(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Atalia:
why na?? Igbos r coming for us oo..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5850035_img20170811141255edit_jpeg81d089cf73b7632dac9dfbdb7d37fae1
So this is wat u r really worried about?
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

Abi.. just like the Igbos do when they commit political blunder.

Na patience person go get with them
The intense hatred for the Igbos which dragged your dad to an early grave has continued with you!

1 Like

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by thesuave10(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wait wait wait just wait first. What did I just read? The woman was maltreating the man? Is she mad? Why didn't the man give her smack down undecided damn! Fûck pussyy asss men . Deal with that bîtch or kick her out.. It's your right as a man to fûck whoever you want.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
imam07:
Why would they comment? hopeless set of people!
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Denko2721987(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
I blame nobody but the man.. The signs were clear and he still hung around for death aka his darling wife to do him apart.. But on another note, its only in 3rd and 4th world countries like ours that people die from stab wounds to less vital organs like arms and legs even though i am aware their could be critical veins in such organs but if adequate and effective treatment was administered to him, i doubt if he would have died.. I rather remain single and enjoy my singlehood (which i really do enjoy) for life than marry a monster for a wife all in the name of marriage... It is well..
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Daboomb: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
dumie:
Crime of passion
Marriage needs prayers, satan is on rampage against this institution

Satan asked that l warn you to leave him out of these 'scam' that humans perpetuate on themselves, in the name of marriage.
he said even he, himself, have refused to marry, just to avoid wahala and you are still blaming him? angry angry

Satan said to mind ya business and stop dragging his name im the mud.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Ilajeboy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
embarassed cry undecided only in Africa we carry marriage for head..... As for me ND my future wife we would have finished all nitro before getting married d European way
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by faithscharms(f): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Daboomb:

Satan asked that l warn you to leave him out of these 'scam' that humans perpetuate on themselves, in the name of marriage.
he said even he, himself, have refused to marry, just to avoid wahala and you are still blaming him? angry angry

Satan said to mind ya business and stop dragging his name im the mud.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Lady Was Killed By Boyfriend After She Dumped Him In South Africa / Suspected Badoo Member Almost Lynched After Being Nabbed In Ikorodu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.