Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (26539 Views)

Kuda Micro Finance Bank Sort Code / Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by helinues: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2017
scam everywhere
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Nigerian churches have become a haven for criminals, fraudsters, sexual perverts and all manner of abominable wicked people.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2017
So painful. Same thing happened to one of my GF and the thing pain me reach marrow because she is aware of wetin MMM do me.

Never again will I play Kalo Kalo with my money.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Tambari1974(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Damilare6293:
Maranatha
Lord have mercy
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Akinaukwa: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Unfortunate she fell into a bobby trap. You said it was the Church established Micro-Finance Bank right? If the capital and dividend has gone into voice mail, what about the Church and its G.O, have they also gone into hiding? The G.O and the Bank's Board of Management should be arrested and made to cough out the money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by room089: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2017
My dear only God can help us in this country. One should think, ask questions and always pray for the spirit of decernment.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by TINALETC3(f): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2017
undecided unfortunately, d geh is broke, na person wey get money go reason dat way, I pity her
Akinaukwa:
Unfortunate she fell into a bobby trap. You said it was the Church established Micro-Finance Bank right? If the capital and dividend has gone into voice mail, what about the Church and its G.O, have they also gone into hiding? The G.O and the Bank's Board of Management should be arrested and made to cough out the money.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by truthbitterpill: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2017
COME ON PEOPLE,WHERE THERE'S NO ORIGINAL,THERE WON'T BE COUNTERFEIT - GET THAT STRAIGHT.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by WenysAD(f): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Its mostly greedy people that get scammed. 1.5m interest for 60 days is stealing. Its not a matter of church gullibility but simply greed.
Any investment that gives high ROI over short terms or period is highly risky and susceptible to be a scam

PS: I have a land at city of David for sell. Beep me if interested
I would rather invest my money getting an insurance policy than in any micro finance bank

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Nbote(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2017
She fell for it because na their church introduce d microfinance to dem which means one or 2 of d top members of dat church are in on d whole thing.. Report dem to EFCC asap..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by millhouse: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Any business whereby you hear "the Lord told me" or I am pastor so so so and so " please run from such

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by timmyagwu(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Its a lie,name the bank let me help you with the case.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by mikolo80: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2017
davodyguy:
This is what would have happened if she took the right deceision.

She could have used the money for Treasury bill.

Give N5m to FG, they'll give her today 850K, then by August, 2018, the FG return her 5million intact.

I take wise decisions
this Federal govt wen no get head
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by ROBO1722: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2017
the scam is funny aha

the interest of 15% is too high and can't be true

the 1.5m accruing interest does not add up too

anyway, there is nothing wrong in investment but known banks and financial institute should be used

OUR GOOD LORD WILL RESTORE YOUR LOSE SISTER

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Afritop(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2017
They are hiding the name of the church that uses and will continue to use its podium to hoodwink its members in the name of religion

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by lharstborn(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2017
hakeem4:

As I was walking back to my seat, the same spirit that spoke to the pastor for me to donate my car also spoke to me. The spirit just said " hakeem4 better run home and take the spare key and take your car away"

That's how I was saved oo

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Walahi that spirit get change of mind sharparly
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Magnifico2000: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2017
davodyguy:

Give N5m to FG, they'll give her today 850K, then by August, 2018, the FG return her 5million intact.

I take wise decisions
What are the risks involved in teasiry bills?
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by gazilion: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2017
hakeem4:
That's how I was in church and the pastor said the lord said there's someone wearing black suit sitting in the congregation. When I looked around we were about 3 wearing black suit. Then he said that the one with multi coloured tie ( me ) should deep my hand inside my right hand pocket and donate what's in my pocket. When I brought out my car key, one mind was saying donate it the other one said keep it back inside my pocket. That was when my babe sitting beside me said "common baby donate your car" . Mumu me too went to donate my car. As I was walking back to my seat, the same spirit that spoke to the pastor for me to donate my car also spoke to me. The spirit just said " hakeem4 better run home and take the spare key and take your car away"

That's how I was saved oo

Next time, give credit to Seyi Law. It is his joke smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Guyman02: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2017
laurel03:
1 redeemed
2 winners chapel
3 deeper life.... they are the three popular pentecostal in Nigeria..
1.5 m interest on 4m yearly is not even possible let alone 60days.... if life easy like dt i will just invest such a money and retire from work... "ifa fa ni lapo ya"

Deep Life are no so much into fast money prosperity wealth thingy. There are too many so called investment platforms that are no differrent from MMM but comes in different names and packages.
People use the title 'Pastor' to easily defraud people especially ladies
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by cbaba: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2017
davodyguy:

I take wise decisions

I can convert that to 5.6 m in 6 weeks

It also requires diligence and follow up
no pastors....no story
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by ILOVEPUSY(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2017
I really feel sorry for this lady and I wish I could help her out. She needs guidance and counseling ASAP to help her during this difficult period.

MMM was also advertised in churches and some church member also lost their money. people should be caution and stop outsourcing their thinking and reasoning especially to pastors. My pastor this my church that... God didn't give us religion, he give us a thinking machine #brain

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Lexusgs430: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2017
She lost 4 million and 5 million. The fool and his/her money are soon parted...........

Anyone that falls for a 419 type deal, is simply greedy... And their greed is their biggest downfall......
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by NoToPile: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2017
Lool, who gets 1.5m in 60days on 4m nawa. Maybe she doesn't know much about financial investment.

By the way churches should be careful who and what they allow to come to their altar. I really don't fancy it when churches begin to allow investment firms, insurance companies to come inside the church and talk about what they have to offer, as good as it sounds it brings disrepute to the church when things go wrong.

Abeg which one is suissie mfb.

The CEOs title is pastor why did she hide the name nau.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by BanevsJoker(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2017
laurel03:
1 redeemed
2 winners chapel
3 deeper life.... they are the three popular pentecostal in Nigeria..
1.5 m interest on 4m yearly is not even possible let alone 60days.... if life easy like dt i will just invest such a money and retire from work... "ifa fa ni lapo ya"
Replace 3 with Christ Embassy

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by davodyguy: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2017
Magnifico2000:

What are the risks involved in teasiry bills?

No single risk. No single risk
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Flaghouse1: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2017
nowornever2016:
1.5m in 60days? you be thief ooo!!!

The red flags were already glaring but she refuse to see it,N1.5 million in 60 days for a N4 million investment,that's highest level of greed

Anything that involves money and church pastor is involve it's a no no for me,trust no one with your finances

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by davodyguy: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2017
mikolo80:
this Federal govt wen no get head

What do you mean?
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by LifeDrama: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Amen somebody!! I still don't know how people can be so gullible, see the name sef "Sussie" micro finance, i will continue to say it, i am not above getting scammed but to scam this Ibadan boy you have to come up with a very brilliant scam and i go still drink enough beer and chop like 5k suya for your head....... angry angry
Na people like una dem dey scam pass. i too know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? / Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Still On Fire, 24 Hours After / Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.