Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" (53619 Views)

Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by gberra: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Lilimax:
Akiko!
E be like say joke don finish for hm mouth sad
Glad you later discovered your 'akalaka' destiny embarassed
Lol!... lili is pained. You made some advances but he didn't notice you. Get over it biko. cheesy
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by geo4c: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Pay as you work)

PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

To Apply, Visit

http://dummoney.club/718110255436/
and Register.

Application is absolutely free through the above link. http://dummoney.club/718110255436/

N:B: Use Google Chrome Browser to access the above site in order to get the Russian Language translated to English Language

DEADLINE: 3-weeks from this Publication.

PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED..

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Pay as you work)

PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

To Apply, Visit
http://dummoney.club/718110255436/
and Register.

Application is absolutely free through the above link

N:B: Use Google Chrome Browser to access the above site in order to get the Russian Language translated to English Language

DEADLINE: 3-weeks from this Publication.

PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED..
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by menxer: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2017
repogirl:
I disagree with him. Nothing is a waste, everything, both success and failures are what shapes us and moves us closer to who we need to be.

His time in comedy definitely propelled him in some way to the person he is now. Who would have known him if it wasn't for comedy?
He just wants to be sensational, he should have said it took him ten years to hone his mentorship talent.

Five years from now, he may contest and win a political office, then the years of mentorship becomes a waste because he just discovered he was supposed to be a political leader all along.

I doubt anybody became a mentor at the age of one.

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Okuda(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2017
OKorowanta:

Well said.
Bros don't mind the mugu.in split second their brain enters freezing mode wen they talk.
The supposed wasted 10 years was the foundation and bedrock of his career.
He was even lucky to be called a comedian sef bicos none of my ribs was cracked with his jokes.

This Guy was funny back in the days when he was in a very strong collaboration with Basket mouth. It was always the both of them performing together before they broke out.
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by stancydg: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2017
repogirl:
I disagree with him. Nothing is a waste, everything, both success and failures are what shapes us and moves us closer to who we need to be.

His time in comedy definitely propelled him in some way to the person he is now. Who would have known him if it wasn't for comedy?

Well said bro. Personally, I believe anyone who doesn't have a consistent philosophy about his life and goals, has not yet discovered himself and is not even worth following. What makes us feel he wouldn't wake up in ten years to say mentoring and teaching is also a waste, because this same guy who couldn't afford the time to go through a book I and my friend(who is an author) sent to him, so he could help with a foreword, is now the one interested in being an author and even mentorship. I just don't get it. Let me not say I pity those who will put themselves under his mentorship.

I do not attend Christ embassy, but I have found Pastor Chris to be consistent over the years with his teachings and philosophies, which tells me he is actually worth hearing. Those who criticized his teachings have now woken up to teach them also. That's someone who really knows what he is doing not those who are tossed here and there by every wind of doctrine.

You can tell us that you have found a new passion because flexibility is alright but not to refer to the years in which you were built to be tough, as a waste just because in your own evaluation, you weren't quite successful. Success is not equal to money.

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by moshi234(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2017
chuks000:
Thank God u found it...dunno mine yet at 25
Bro sense fall on u
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Stevengerd(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Honestly Speaking i have learnt alot frm dis guy's show. OwenGee just they mumu hin self with is effect audience
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by maisauki: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2017
It was from his show that i learnt that a group of frogs is called an army of frogs
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2017
OKorowanta:

Well said.
Bros don't mind the mugu.in split second their brain enters freezing mode wen they talk.
He was even lucky to be called a comedian sef bicos none of my ribs was cracked with his jokes.

Typical Omo Naija grin

Check my signature for how to make more money with a N20k Business Website
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by ahizih(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Lilimax:
Akiko!
E be like say joke don finish for hm mouth sad
Glad you later discovered your 'akalaka' destiny embarassed
Trying hard to learn Igbo
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by thunderbabs: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2017
chuks000:

Hold buhari responsible my brother grin
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2017
When comedy no dey pay, wetin una want make he talk before.

Ay is into movies and other entertainment stuffs to make end meet.

Can't blame the young man.

Teju baby face, carry go!

Thank God uv found your calling. cheesy
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by room089: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2017
Why the choice of the name: 'Teju babyface Academy'? I believe no matter how viable that academy might be, it won't go far with such an horrible name.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Dindondin(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2017
webincomeplus:
He forgot the fact that being an actor/comedian made him popular, and that popularity was the foundation he built his newfound mentorship career on. Who patronizes an unknown mentor?

Well, since he said he wasted 10 years of his life, I can't but agree with him. What's my own? It's his life, not mine.
well said

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by mruwaifo(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2017
I wonder what he's next calling will be after ten years of mentoring , probably would to be a pastor and then condemn the past again . Mtchew .

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by lakesider(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2017
One road leads to another

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by rocknation62(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2017
webincomeplus:
He forgot the fact that being an actor/comedian made him popular, and that popularity was the foundation he built his newfound mentorship career on. Who patronizes an unknown mentor?

Well, since he said he wasted 10 years of his life, I can't but agree with him. What's my own? It's his life, not mine.
Waste of time that brought you to lime-lite,brought out the best in you and also become someone most youths are looking up to. He should not come and tell us in 5-10 years time that this one he's doing is also a waste of time...

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by chuks000(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=moshi234 post=59711225]
Bro sense fall on u [/quotue]

I think u need the sense most...
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Sirwallace(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2017
webincomeplus:

you took the words out of my mind.

that comedy he just regretted doing is the bedrock of the success he can ever achieve in his lifetime. I don't understand how ingrate someone can be just because they are temporary in their comfort zone. loads of comedians out there who are funnier, more handsome and crazier than him who never got the lime light and the simpleton is just here speaking cabbage.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by IBreakRules: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2017
chuks000:
don't stop exploring, someday you will.
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2017
It is obvious that he doesn't even understand what being a mentor is and what mentor-ship is about? YOU CANNOT BE A MENTOR AT A YOUNG AGE! You MUST have real life experiences for you to be a mentor... nobody would listen to a 23 year old man that calls himself a mentor.

It is just like in the Nigeria military, you CANNOT be a General/Admiral/Air Marshal in your 20s or 30s.... you need to have garnered experience to get there... for not being to understand this simple issue means that his mentor-ship academy is just a SCAM.
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by pannyman(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2017
If he truly said this then I don't think he has really found his calling. I wonder what he would be teaching the young people he mentors if he called his days as a comedian a waste. Those 10 years were the stepping stone to where he is or thinks he is.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by illicit(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Eeyah

pls like and share my story to get to the next stage on the Seun Osewa Contest

https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/4#59698846

thanks
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by enemyofprogress: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2017
See him now condemning the same thing that brought him fame and recognition. You're an ingrate Jo.

Vickyrotex is the amala now ready?

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by clemmonce(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2017
OKorowanta:

Well said.
you funny pass teju baby face sef... this your comment just make me dey laugh anyhow for BRT .... hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by OKorowanta: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2017
clemmonce:
you funny pass teju baby face sef... this your comment just make me dey laugh anyhow for BRT .... hahahaha

Lol, Na so my broda
were I come from we nor dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
OKorowanta:

Well said.
most people when big first their roots and resent it.... This is one of such people. Ingrates...

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice you finally did. So many are confused about their life's purpose. But I always advice people who come to me, to start with any talent they feel they have. Vision comes in bits.

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by DeRay98(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
chuks000:

Don't fret about it, not many people found their calling early in life. In some cases the journey to "unknown" is actually a preparation to arrive at the calling.
Teju got it all wrong, comedy opened doors for him and he learned some lessons on that journey.
Your prayers should be that God help you to walk in the path and with people that leads you to your calling.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
For a relative unknown fellow from obscurity to take advantage of his popularism via comedy to start a talk show, yet assert that those ten years were a waste, does not know the law of opportunities and growth. He must be an ineffective mentor since he can not even connect the dots in his own life.

Tomorrow, he might decide to go into pastoring and the days he spent on talk shows may also be a waste, again.

3 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by darlenese(f): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
u are a mentor yet u dnt know u need that platform to bring u to limelight, would u have been able to perform ur TV show and mentoring if u were not popular, see ur yeye mouth who would patronise an Unkown mentor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” / Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.