Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films (15063 Views)

Stop Selling Foreign Films - NFVCB - National Film & Videos Censors Board / First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by DaBill001(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Good!!! I remember buying one adult dvd and as i was watching it, it switched to Nigerian movie, how can someone spend hard earned #200 to buy mojo' and the next thing you see is Pete Edochie giving parables angry angry

Like seriously?

Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2017
Amos87:

U are a Big EWURE! Which one are u again, Retard or Bastard? Wentin carry OJUKWU enter this matter now, eh

1 Like

Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by wordproof: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Ihatepork:
[s][/s]

Pained Id***c P*g grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5841450_photogrid1503182978709_jpeg6752e6e1c636b9871e9a8bbf115aa020

Its obvious the very essence of your existence is to attempt to destroy whatever you can't have...unfortunately you don't matter and never will.

You have no relevance, even if you open 20 more accounts to spread your venomous snare and ur parents portrait, you won't still matter...do you know why?
Because you are lil blood sucking leech dabbling with things above you.

You are insignificant and will always be till ur last day on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by Nathan2016: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2017
Flexherbal:
Na pirated movies full everywhere

Havent you downloaded any foreign movies online or streaming
Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by DonVikings: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Ihatepork:
Why not just destroy the market and send them back to land of the rising whatever. After all, Alaba is part of the zoo that must fall. These people are constituting nuisance and are making real hardworking people look stupid. It's pointless going from market to market to seize their movies considering the fact that there are still many more markets where they do this nonsense. Some even do it in their houses. Aren't they aware it's in their DNA?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5841450_photogrid1503182978709_jpeg6752e6e1c636b9871e9a8bbf115aa020

Jeeesu! See emblem! grin grin grin grin

Jetleeee, this guy might knock you out of office at this rate. cheesy grin grin

Cc: Gberra, EvilmetaHuman.
Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by DonVikings: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2017
Ihatepork:
[s][/s]

Pained Id***c P*g grin grin grin

I think you should add the bleached Hunchback's face under the crashing sun to signify the Idiot there since we already have pigs on it. You know it is a Republic of Pigs and Idiots. grin grin
Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by DonVikings: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2017
wordproof:

Its obvious the very essence of your existence is to attempt to destroy whatever you can't have...unfortunately you don't matter and won't matter.

You have no relevance, even if you open 20 more accounts to spread your venomous snare and graphics, you won't still matter...do you know why?
Because you are lil blood sucking leach dabbling with things above you.

You are insignificant and will always be till ur last day on earth.
See Painment! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Pirated and distributed by amako investment limited
11. pound road Aba
obakasson plaza ojo alaba lagos
51 iweka road onitsa.
22 ndiden usang iso road calabar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by Dmec(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Good!!! I remember buying one adult dvd and as i was watching it, it switched to Nigerian movie, how can someone spend hard earned #200 to buy mojo' and the next thing you see is Pete Edochie giving parables angry angry
Guy you too like mojo
Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by gberra: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2017
DonVikings:

Jetl.eeee, this guy might knock you out of office at this rate. cheesy grin grin

Cc: Gbe.rra, Evilmeta.Human.
Dem never see anything yet. Ihatepork is a confam soldier. No shaking bro cheesy
Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by Mubby4luv(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
maybe you was masturbating self, that could be a burst kill. Lol
Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by jamesibor: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:

How can you buy mojo of N200 and expect it to be original?
Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by EvilMetahuman: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2017
DonVikings:

Cc: Gb.erra, EvilmetaHuman.
lmao
That's really nice emblem
Saved.. cheesy
Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by IBreakRules: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Who still dey watch movies in plates now abeg?

So people still dey buy film?
I weak when I see video club somewhere on the mainland few days ago.
Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by alaskido(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Even our lawmakers and assembly members are all Pirated.
Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by Okoyiboz3: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2017
DonVikings:

Cc: Gberra, EvilmetaHuman.

Land of the rising pigs.

1 Like

Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by olowobaba10: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
WHO IS STILL BUYING MOVIES IN 2017?

Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by Jaytecq(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
The Producers too ar to be blamed. they always give their sweat to VOD(video on demands), platforms while there are better platform where thr movies ar save and gives dem money. check out www.Nollyland.com
Re: Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films by almsofgold: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
angry angry angry angry[center][/center]
GAZZUZZ:
those guys knew they were coming.

They just helped them clear old stock that was not moving market. grin

Meanwhile check this link for quality engine oil for your vehicles made in the usa.

https://www.nairaland.com/3924736/back-again-mobil1-5w30-5w20

https://www.nairaland.com/3893647/castro-gtx-ultraclean-5w30-made

If you like gadgets in your vehicle, click for an android car multimedia device.

https://www.nairaland.com/3895069/roadmaster-an-613

I you have questions about cars and related issues click here

https://www.nairaland.com/3743541/ask-gazzuzz/51#59592988

New car plates, renewal of car documents, and Drivers license click here

https://www.nairaland.com/2757772/apply-get-original-drivers-license/66

(1) (2) (Reply)

Star Quest 2010. How Do I Register? / Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? / Actor-pete Edochie Falls To Death In Austria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.