Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) (49736 Views)

Manchester City Players Salaries 2022 – Weekly Wages 2021/22 / Manchester United Players Salaries 2022: Weekly Wages 2021/2022 / Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by exclusivejayce(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Too much money... Yes. But if you hear about their tax(uk in particular), you will shout.
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
belindar:

Salary issues is btw an employer and employee. Nothing more than that. Premier league is to regulate the body and not involve in remuneration.
In Nigeria there is body that represent all the bankers in Nigeria but they don't determine or get involved how much is paid to individual person by the bank they worked for.
There are grade levels in banking beginning from EToP to ET to ABO to BO etc. Salaries 4 these different grades are competitive and they are fixed not in isolation but based on what's obtainable in d industry.they might not b d same across all banks, but they fall within a certain range. now this wouldn't b possible if bank A doesn't no what bank B is paying. Now if banks have access to such info on themselves, then y would d CIBN b in d dark about such things when its d same bankers who work in banks who are also members of CIBN?

U are getting things mixed up. 4d fact that d PL doesnt determine salaries, doesnt mean they dont no what players are being paid. that information is usually in d public domain. when neymar signed his much celebrated contract, who in d world didn't no d financial details of d contract? FYI, remuneration is an important part of any industry. These are very important in d case of football, especially 4d purpose of taxation. D ronaldo/messi tax saga is a case in point. U cant tax someone if u dont no what he earns. If a regulator doesn't have knowledge about labour issues in its industry, then it doesn't no what it is doing. every regulator has a hands on knowledge about what's going on in it's domain even if from a distance
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by tuscani: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
.........and my cousin way dey collect 1.5m per month go dey carry shoulder like who get hunch back, the mumu monthly na dis small boys their daily........ angry
that hunch back na him dem dey call Lordosis
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by edupedia: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

lies!

footballers are poor!

those who offer surfisicated skullarship are richer dan footballers.. even Neymar wants to quit football for skullminningg

if you doubt me, ask baba ayo shikiru

....wait make i first ask Udechukwu, your IPOB brother drugminer in Malaysia....okay?...
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by adetes: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
I must play football
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by belindar: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
lexy2014:
There are grade levels in banking beginning from EToP to ET to ABO to BO etc. Salaries 4 these different grades are competitive and they are fixed not in isolation but based on what's obtainable in d industry.they might not b d same across all banks, but they fall within a certain range. now this wouldn't b possible if bank A doesn't no what bank B is paying. Now if banks have access to such info on themselves, then y would d CIBN b in d dark about such things when its d same bankers who work in banks who are also members of CIBN?

U are getting things mixed up. 4d fact that d PL doesnt determine salaries, doesnt mean they dont no what players are being paid. that information is usually in d public domain. when neymar signed his much celebrated contract, who in d world didn't no d financial details of d contract? FYI, remuneration is an important part of any industry. These are very important in d case of football, especially 4d purpose of taxation. D ronaldo/messi tax saga is a case in point. U cant tax someone if u dont no what he earns. If a regulator doesn't have knowledge about labour issues in its industry, then it doesn't no what it is doing. every regulator has a hands on knowledge about what's going on in it's domain even if from a distance

Oga I will not argue with you , their salary is not in public domain. Their employer cannot release any of their private information without the player consent. That is why it's called data protection and private organization as well. They are not BBC that is been funded by tax payers. I worked in Big organization in UK before setting up my own biz . So I know what I'm talking about. My works takes me across many EUropean countries and beyond. I will stop here. Moreover, you should ask yourself why sky was not compel to disclose their staff salary compare to BBC
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by 00Ademi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
wildchild02:
Too much juice too much sauce grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
belindar:

Oga I will not argue with you , their salary is not in public domain. Their employer cannot release any of their private information without the player consent. That is why it's called data protection and private organization as well. They are not BBC that is been funded by tax payers. I worked in Big organization in UK before setting up my own biz . So I know what I'm talking about. My works takes me across many EUropean countries and beyond. I will stop here. Moreover, you should ask yourself why sky was not compel to disclose their staff salary compare to BBC
am happy 4u for were u are and were u work but that's not d issue.nobody cares about a sky staff earnings cos its not news that will sell.News is a product so it has to b right so it can sell. i used d case of neymar, but u didn't counter me with facts.b4 neymar signed 4 PSG, d details of his earnings was hot news.true or false? when david Beckham moved 2 LA Galaxy, d financial details of his contract was made public by LA Galaxy.u can Google any players earnings and its at ur finger tips.is that not public domain and how did they get there?can u tell me one player who has sued cos details of his contract were made public?u were so emphatic that details of salary earnings are strictly BTW clubs and players.then how does d govt tax them?and if d tax authorities have that info, then is it d press that can't have it?then is it d PL or LaLiga that don't have access to such info?I didn't ask u to argue with me. just present ur facts and tell me how a footballer can b taxed if nobody but him&his employer no what he is earning.u brought up d issue of CIBN and I gave u my facts so present ur facts.its d same thing everywhere from boxing to basketball to lawn tennis, earnings of sports men are in d public domain. If wasn't so how did d world no that mayweather is d highest paid athlete?
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by sharpwriter(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
.........and my cousin way dey collect 1.5m per month go dey carry shoulder like who get hunch back, the mumu monthly na dis small boys their daily........ angry
Where does he work?
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by SonofDevil: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelsea wage bill
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
I will play 3 for Arsenal in the year 2020...
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by mikron(m): 1:52am On Aug 23, 2017
stardragon:
Things with eazy money on earth.

1. football.

2. music.

3.politics.

and kidnapping wink wink
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2017
GeneralNass:
Na waaaaa, so in Nigerian naira, Hazard is receiving 80,000,000 a month. Hmmmmm

A week or month?
Re: Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
GeneralNass:
Na waaaaa, so in Nigerian naira, Hazard is receiving 80,000,000 a month. Hmmmmm

Per week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room / Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.