Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. (1826 Views)

My Sister Is Missing (photos) / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Malubi(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2017
My father took my sister for treatment to a traditional doctor that she was sick. He returned alone that my sister disappeared in the doctors House & left him. It's up to two months now we can not see her & we have exhausted all avenue's within our reach looking for her but we could not see her. HOWEVER, we suspected our father for ritual action with our sister. We want to give OUR LAWS chance to ask him about our sister. SO, what is the applicable laws here & how can we go about it as our last option. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by faithugo64(f): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2017
embarassed

Nawa o
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by GogetterMD(m): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2017
Have you filed a missing person's report at the police station?
He's your father yeah, buh she's your sister

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by pyyxxaro: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Is your father an Afon.........

Naaa joke I is oh

Running outta here tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Malubi(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2017
GogetterMD:
Have you filed a missing person's report at the police station?
He's your father yeah, buh she's your sister
no I did not. Do I have to do that? Your advice is very important. Explain more to me. Thanks
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Malubi(m): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Is your father an Afon.........

Naaa joke I is oh

Running outta here tongue
serious, i am not joking. Advice me if you have any. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by GogetterMD(m): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Malubi:
no I did not. Do I have to do that? Your advice is very important. Explain more to me. Thanks
Where do you live?
How old are you?
How old is your sister?
What is your family size?
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Oyindidi(f): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2017
Christ in me!
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2017
I'm not sure u av reported the case to the police ..its been 2 months for Godsakes!* As the male child ,summon an emergency family meeting and have the eldest in the family ask him direct questions regarding Rituals & ur sister and record and gauge is responses ..and immediately thereafter proceed to the police station to report it.Eventhough they are not our friend ,it is the right thing to do

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by sagerasaq: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2017
This is serious!!! Report the case to the nearest police station.. Dont tell them u suspect ur father.. They will ask him about it... Let them be d judge. Its a pity..

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Malubi(m): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2017
GogetterMD:

Where do you live?
How old are you?
How old is your sister?
What is your family size?
1. Am in nasarawa 2. Am 32 yrs 3. My sister is 21 yrs 4. Polygamy family

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Malubi(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2017
freddywells81:
I'm not sure u av reported the case to the police ..its been 2 months for Godsakes!* As the male child ,summon an emergency family meeting and have the eldest in the family ask him direct questions regarding Rituals & ur sister and record and gauge is responses ..and immediately thereafter proceed to the police station to report it.Eventhough they are not our friend ,it is the right thing to do
OK. Thanks
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Malubi(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2017
sagerasaq:
This is serious!!!
Report the case to the nearest police station..
Dont tell them u suspect ur father..
They will ask him about it...
Let them be d judge.
Its a pity..
OK. Thanks
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by sacramento1212: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Has your dad reported to the authorities himself explaining what happened? Was your sister truly sick? Where did this happen? Where is the traditional doctor situated?
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by GogetterMD(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Malubi:
1. Am in nasarawa 2. Am 32 yrs 3. My sister is 21 yrs 4. Polygamy family
Why did you have to wait this long before raising an alarm?
You need to file a missing person's report at the nearest police station, and inform extended family members also of the situation at hand, without necessarily hinting them you suspect your father.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by eyinjuege: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2017
You waited till 2 months before trying to find your sister.

By now, it's her skeleton they will find.

You better go report at the police station, and let them probe your dad on what he did to the 21year old woman he took away with him.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by baby124: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2017
Wow. This is really suspicious o. Just go straight to the police and report that she is missing. Do not confront your father directly or you may go missing too to hide his evil deeds. Make sure you narrate the story as your father told you to the police.

Ask the police to visit his house and question him by themselves in the course of their investigation. Please try to move away from your father before you do all this. I hope you find honest police men that will carry this case on their head like gala. Only wisdom by police and fear from your father will bring about a confession.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Tell your father that you want to go to the police and make a report for them to help search for your sister( so that he won't say you went and reported him).

At the station tell them what happened. Don't say you suspect your father. But the police will certainly invite him for questioning since he was the last person seen with your sister.

But you have.really wasted time maybe she would have been rescued alive if investigation was earlier done.

Goodluck
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by dayleke: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2017
He might have given her out in marriage to somebody against her will and is locked up somewhere.

#Just thinking out loud.
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Laralag: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2017
embarassed this is sad
I think you should not go to the police alone. Meetyour extented family especially your maternal relatives ( I assume your mother is not available) together you can go to the police.
There has been cases where a man's wife or close relatives exposes him for suspicion of rituals. Please dont waste any more time. I pray she is found in good condition
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Malubi(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks @ all of you. Your advice is very important to me I will do my best right away. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Oyindidi(f): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Malubi:
Thanks @ all of you. Your advice is very important to me I will do my best right away. Thanks again.
Don't forget to update
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't forget to update
This one is interested in the story grin cheesy , you've seen a movie trailer to follow now abi?
@Malubi, your silence over the past 2months has been resonant in baritone. You could be the next missing person, report this to the anti-kidnap unit of the State Police Command, there is more to this than meets the eye.
And when you're at it, don't do it alone, involve as many family members and friends as possible, before the jazz that made ur sister to disappear would make you turn to stone. #NoJokes
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Richy4(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Your sister was missing for a whole 2 months

<<<< Your father kept quiet for two months without informing the police that someone that was sick and under his custody disappeared...

<<<<You too kept quiet for 2 months without informing the police ...

what kinda human been are u guys? don't u know that missing person is reported within 24 hours?...And u said u have exhausted all means / Avenue when u have not even done the main one.. Jizzz!!!..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by NobleAngell(f): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
1) You mean he came back and gave that explanation unremorsefully and made no other attempt to find her?
2) Who are the "we" you were referring to when you said, 'WE are suspecting our father...'?
3)What about your mom? What has she done about it? Has she beheaded him yet? If no, what is she waiting for?

Lastly, 2 months? I'm sorry but this is the height of nonchalance towards someone's life. Or is this the kind of family where everyone is scared of the father? This is too bad.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Why haven't you involved the Police?
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by sacramento1212: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalasticlala Food is ready
Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by ifyalways(f): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nkan mbe.

Your sis been missing for two whole months and you are on nld asking questions? Phew.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing & i Suspects My Father. Pls Advice Me. by sisisioge: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Laralag:
embarassed this is sad
I think you should not go to the police alone. Meetyour extented family especially your maternal relatives ( I assume your mother is not available) together you can go to the police.
There has been cases where a man's wife or close relatives exposes him for suspicion of rituals. Please dont waste any more time. I pray she is found in good condition

Iya Ibeji, na so we see am o. May God himself intervene in this.

OP, biko hasten to the police. Make noise to the appropriate ears. The media too is a good platform. Let the law retrace your dad's movement on the day she went missing. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! / She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help / Cele Bus Stop (oshodi Apapa Expressway) - Eko Club,bode Thomas Street,surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.