Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! (1828 Views)

Dairy of a book nerd / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by kissval1388: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2017
cc: seun, lalasticlala, omenka, tony, PDP, APC, Ipob, one Nigeria, Everybody please come and tell me what I should do with these boy now, before I exchange him with MTN for monthly subscription......

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by kissval1388: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2017
lolsssssss happy Thursday..... laugh away your sorrows
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by xreal: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Healthy boy.

His father must had done such even more.

Clean him up. Bleach the chair it's a white chair luckily.

Move on.

Free the boy, abeg.
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by dojumav: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2017
chai
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by benedictnsi(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Hug him and kiss him
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by 9inches(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2017
benedictnsi:
Hug him and kiss him

You better scold him before hugging and kissing, else you might be raising a future libertarian snowflake.
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by benedictnsi(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2017
9inches:

You better scold him before hugging and kissing, else you might be raising a future libertarian snowflake.

Hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by kissval1388: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Lols dis is serious but its not easy to just kiss and hug him... at least flog him with something not painful until he start crying.......
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by Rtopzy(f): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2017
Lolz.....
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by funlord(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2017
O.p! Why don't you yourself learn to supervise children more closely? Start from that kind of decision!
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by fergie001: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Sometimes,am on my own
I remember something and begin to hold my face,its not ordinary
Its the reverberation of the slaps I got at childhood

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by TheKabal: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2017
kissval1388:
cc: seun, lalasticlala, omenka, tony, PDP, APC, Ipob, one Nigeria, Everybody please come and tell me what I should do with these boy now, before I exchange him with MTN for monthly subscription......

Keep sh|it out of childrens reach.
Imagine if it was a box of condoms, he would be blowing em like ballons.
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by smardray(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2017
so lovely
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by rifasenate11(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2017
lols. use him for Ariel or so Klin advert. just post that pic on thier social network handle and they will call you for an advert session you make money.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by DIKEnaWAR: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Before you do anything to the boy, accept that you failed as his parent and his action is a result of your failure.

Where were you when a child went to za kitchen, brought down a bottle of oil, brought it into za living room and started painting the chairs with it. Were you in za oza room with madam/oga?

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by 9inches(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2017
benedictnsi:

Hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah
No be joke o
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by cymontempler: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Your chair needs changing... Long over due.

Hug him and buy him goodies.
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by tuscani: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Hahaha, guy I am sure you did worse as a child. Please clean him up and next time keep stuffs safely. The boy did no harm at alllll
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by CakezbyMarie: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cane
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by Fadamant: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
This might be funny, but bad parenting is on show here. The child is not properly monitored and objects that could cause harm are kept within reach.

What if that soup or stew was a chemical substance? Perish the thought, but you know the rest.

@op, please take no offence.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by sisisioge: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Omg! You are gonna have to change that leather on the chair...the stain won't go away.

As for him, beat him and take his favorite toy away. Let it be where he could see it for like three days without being able to you it.

He's cute, by the way grin
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by nkwuocha: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by ElsonMorali: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2017
A little spanking is in order here. What kind of radarada is this? angry
Re: Please What Should I Do To These Boy???? Pics!! by ColdSun: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
And na palm oil o. Mehn forget dat sofa.Spank him on his butts (one that will make him cry) while pointing at the chair and tell him not to do it again. Except he has a mind like my 2 and half year old nephew's, he won't do it again.

(1) (Reply)

Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her / I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption / Would You Do This If You Were Offered $20million? (Shocking replies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.