Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days (1414 Views)

2 Odds Successful To Win 1 Million Naira iN 10 Days / World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out / Nigeria Can Win 2018 World Cup – Pinnick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days by uprightman(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2017
You can get a reasonable amount of money from this trick in sports betting.

You have to start with a small amount of money you choose.

Within a week you will accumulate a large amount of money. Go here to read the full post. https://www.footballnews.com.ng/how-to-make-a-million-through-betting-in-10-days/
Re: You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days by bestpunterever: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2017
uprightman:
You can get reasonable amount of money from this trick in sports betting.

You have to start with small amount of money you choose.

Within a week you will accumulate big amount of money. Go here to read the full post
another mumu.
Re: You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days by uprightman(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2017
bestpunterever:
another mumu.
You don't just rush to insult someone you don't know because you think you can't be punished. I am about to modify the post before you badge in.
If don't stop that character it will land you in serious problem. Mark my words.
Re: You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days by bestpunterever: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2017
uprightman:

You don't just rush to insult someone you don't know because you think you can't be punished. I am about to modify the post before you badge in.
If don't stop that character it will land you in serious problem. Mark my words.
Land me in problem? And u think I'm afraid of trouble?
Re: You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days by dasanctuary(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Am on this trick is really working . 100 to 10000 now
Re: You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days by humblenature: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days by uprightman(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2017
dasanctuary:
Am on this trick is really working . 100 to 10000 now
you started#100.
That is good. If you are lucky next 7 days you are millionaire. The rule is that if you can't get 2odds , you just the sure odd you can get.
The trick need patience and discipline.

1 Like

Re: You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days by uprightman(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2017
10 rules you follow to win big in sports betting.
If you follow these rule religiously you will definitely beat the books makers. You will see the 10 rules at

https://www.footballnews.com.ng/2018/10/dont-be-square-10-tips-for-betting-on.html

(1) (Reply)

FIBA Hand NBBF November 30 Deadline To Resolve Crisis / Isaac Success Arrives Malaga, Says I’m Here To Help Save The Team / Messi Breaks Assists Record And Sets New Scoring Landmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.