Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos (42465 Views)

Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by MrEgghead(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
glosplendid:
I dey fear gas eeeee..buh It didn't stop me from using my gas cylinder oooo...buh just have to be extremely careful...
On what conditions does a gas explode?or what are the preceding signs before it explode?
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Dougthy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
guyz wait wait wait she's laughing
So she can't thank God for being alive abi?
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Geenickel(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=edeXede post=59714565] embarassed

Too bad. How will she be able to slay on social media?

RIP to her slaying.

But God always leave something to appreciate.

Her breast and Vjay is still fresh and succulent..

If you are scared of her face, cover it with cloth and get on with what you want to do grin[/edquote]

Smh....and here is yet another wasted sperm and wasted effort at procreation sad
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Afritop(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
And that friend of hers will still continue to use gas to cook indomie for herself and her boyfriend
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Chai... She will be going thru a lot of pains Speedy recovery 2 her
asin ehh... A LOT OF PAAINS...
speedy recovery IJN
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Chai... She will be going thru a lot of pains Speedy recovery 2 her
asin ehh... A LOT OF PAAINS...
speedy recovery IJN
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Your mumu don Do
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's lucky,

This burns will get her some sympathy at the embassy; she should just get a B1/B2 visa and travel to the USA and enrol for America Got Talents.

And become a superstar

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by SAGGAT: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
That shit post u saw up there as regards MTN is a pure SCAM dont even look twice nor try 2 visit the shit site...... be warned....

visit www.mtnonline.com for legit promo
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by einsteine(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hmmm, get well soon.
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by seanery: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
FINE as in beautiful again.., abi FINE as in getting well soon.; cus iyam not understanding.

JONNYSPUTE:
Sorry sis. Stay strong. U will be fine. God be with u
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by goodvision12(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A first year student of the Makurdi School of Nursing and Midwifery, Miss Stella Meeikyaa, has been left in lament and sorrow after she was burnt beyond recognition by an explosion which took place in her hostels in school about a month ago when one of her mate had called her to help look after the Idomie noodles she was cooking so she can rush downstairs to get something before coming back.

It was then the gas went up in flames after some minutes later.

She suffered third degree burns and was admitted at the Intensive Care United (ICU) of the Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi apir.

According to Ukan Kurugh, Benue State Governor, Dr. Samuel Ortom directed the Deputy Governor who visited and pledged the government’s intention to foot the hospital bills. The deputy governor, Engr. Benson Abounu also made a personal donation of N100,000 that was judiciously utilised in the purchase of her drugs and other needs.

Ukan Kurugh also revealed that efforts to reach the governor over the remaining unpaid bills have proved unsuccessful.

Currently, the lady has been transfered from the ICU to the Open Female Surgical Ward of the FMC Apir were more bills have been accumulated aside the aforementioned.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/makurdi-school-of-nursing-student-defaced-by-gas-explosion.html
Bad news evrywhere.God help us.
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by YelloweWest: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
youngreva:
that is why ladies should learn how to cook,imagine common indomie...anyway wish you quick recovery
Stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by mascotafltd: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please we should be careful with gas cylinder cos it has expiring date around the body, check well you will see it.

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by doublefreez(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
dingbang:
Beauty doesn't last

Thats really lame for this kind of situation. you should learn to empathize.
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
I wish her speedy recovery, people just need to be careful when handling gas cooker.
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by LeanonGOD(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
May you become a superstar of agony and pain - brainless.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's lucky,

This burns will get her some sympathy at the embassy; she should just get a B1/B2 visa and travel to the USA and enrol for America Got Talents.

And become a superstar
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by LeanonGOD(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
I wonder why kids without home training are allow on this forum - smh.[[quote author=Geenickel post=59717768][/quote]
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by diva90: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
This is really bad
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by omoelerin1: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

RIP to her slaying.

If you are scared of her face, cover it with cloth and get on with what you want to do grin
I want to believe you are not a Yoruba, because a Yoruba person will never make such a silly statement. We have human feeling irrespective of tribe. It is our people from the other region that have no regard for human dignity. Pathetic lot!
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
SkenolProp:
This is why i hate gas cookers. A time bomb waiting to explode.I cant sacrifice my life because of fast cooking.Quick recovery to the lovely lady #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE

Pls Tell Me What Use To Make It Explode So That I Will Take Precaution
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by maasoap(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

RIP to her slaying.

If you are scared of her face, cover it with cloth and get on with what you want to do grin
Deride her and laugh at her predicament as much as you will want to do so. When it is your turn or your sister's or daughter's turn, we will remind you. Just so you know, internet doesn't forget. Bastard.
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by iyawomatt: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
youngreva:
that is why ladies should learn how to cook,imagine common indomie...anyway wish you quick recovery
do u even know, what u are saying?
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Redman36(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's lucky,

And become a superstar
guess who is back?
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Azam101: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
dingbang:
Beauty doesn't last
You are a sadist
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Azam101: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Quick recovery
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by sandrahnaub(f): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Her feet looks like hand

Chai this is sooo sad
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by TinaAnita(f): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
So sad. A million thoughts going through her mind every second. Life can't remain the same for her as far as those burns are concerned. May the good Lord send a destiny helper to put a smile on her face not this clueless Ortom.
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by interimex: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2017
johnson232:

But what normally causes explosion in all these cooking gas?

Hello, explosion is normally caused by:
- bad quality cylinder; usually chinese production does not take care of simple quality and SAFETY issues, so their cylinders are most likely to leak, and so to break and so to cause damage
- any cylinder, if filled up not properly, will explode, due to the fact that if it is filled too much, there is no space for air inside cylinder. Cylinders must be filled up with 80% maximum of cooking gas. Other 20% needs to be empty for gas to expand, in case temperature rises.

my invitation is to only get good quality and safer cylinders.
we provide [/b]100% made in italy[b] lpf products, such as cylinders, burners, heaters, lamps.

all built with respect for user's safety.

you can check this to have an idea: http://www.interimex.it/en/prodotti/3

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus Daily Live Updates / Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator / Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.