Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) (46643 Views)

Checkout Chicason Industrial Estate In Nnewi, Anambra State(photos) / Meet Uche Ogah, One Of Africa’s Billionaire Philanthropist And Oil Magnate / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Sheds Tears As Ogah Hosts Abia Online Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Koolking(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before I can take him serious,

He should first repay Jim Ovia the money he defrauded him while still a staff in his bank.

He has already repaid by investing in hundreds of people who are going to be employed in the industrial estate. I have no problem with his kind. Once you reinvest in the people and the community, you are covered. Rather than lavishing on women and stashing in offshore accounts, it profits nothing.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by oshemus: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:
Most ibo legitimate businessmen were drug dealers and contraband importers who did not get caught!

Most hausa business men are funded buy corrupt politicians

Most yoruba business men are into rituals

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
AmadiAba:
We did not say Ogah have employed 6000 but "employing" 6000. It's ongoing process. If you went through those photos you would know that production has started in some parts of the Industrial estate. Job creation is organic. If this Industry creates 10 Jobs directly, those 10 Jobs may create additional 100 Jobs indirectly. Some workers were on the ground but the tour was on Saturday, most of the workers were not at work.

i get u bros but from d pictures d place looked desolate. at all at all, at least one or two workers would have been seen in d background

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by obyrich(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Immatex:
Stop this lie.

Uche Ogah is not employing 6000 persons in his industrial estate in Uturu. He does not have more that 200 persons come in and out of that place daily.

I stay close to that complex in Uturu.

After his election lose, he sacked persons without payoffs, my neighbor Engr. Obinna was affected so we're many others who barely eat a meal daily.

This complex is not in full operations. They have stopped assembling tricycles and their Noodles line is shut.

Masters Energy filling Stations in Okigwe and Uturu are barely operational.

My friends and neighbors here at Uturu know the truth. They keep giving Uche Ogah false hopes and ridiculous publicity as elections are won the social media pages and pages of newspapers.

His quest to govern Abia State is simply a business strategy to recover money spent campaigning.

You can lie to some but can't deceive all.

God bless you. We cannot have an Orji Kalu experience twice in Abia. Paid online liars and sycophants. We know desperation when we see it. No reasonable businessman who knows his onions will abandon his business for elective position (Ask Dangote why). He wanted to use Abia money to run his company and cover it up with the usual 'I was rich before becoming a Governor' tale.

Let him come out again. We are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by tonak(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
sometimes I just wonder where Oga Uche got all this money from.I'm happy for him though, especially what he is doing investing in his home town, from his days at zenith bank , GRA, ikeja lagos, he has always been an enterprising person.
kudos to him
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Igbo & industry are like 5 & 6. Nice.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by deji17: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Impressive! This is what we need to progress as a nation, not fighting each other.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Hooola(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59718282] shocked

Before I can take him serious,

He should first repay Jim Ovia the money he defrauded him while still a staff in his bank.
[
Pls get ur facts well,he did nt defraud jim
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by win2kwire: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
oshemus:

Most hausa business man are funded buy corrupt politicians
Most yoruba business men are into rituals

You have a point, but the number one criminal tribe in nigeria and the world using Nigerian passports are ibos.
The bad reputation of Nigeria in the international community has more to do with ibo drug dealing, 419 and other criminal acts!
This is not due to hate or dislike, it is based on trends, research and facts!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Immatex:
Stop this lie.

Uche Ogah is not employing 6000 persons in his industrial estate in Uturu. He does not have more that 200 persons come in and out of that place daily.

After his election lose, he sacked persons without payoffs, my neighbor Engr. Obinna was affected so we're many others who barely eat a meal daily.

This complex is not in full operations. They have stopped assembling tricycles and their Noodles line is shut.

My friends and neighbors here at Uturu know the truth. They keep giving Uche Ogah false hopes and ridiculous publicity as elections are won the social media pages and pages of newspapers.

His quest to govern Abia State is simply a business strategy to recover money spent campaigning.

You are a wickened sombori, you just incinerated the narrative of op.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by AntiPonzihater: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigerians nor get respect for "Billion" again, una go just dey drop "Billion" like say nah thousand, Op do you know what a "Billion" dollars is? Who dash am??! angry

You don't need to be on Forbes to own a billion dollar.
Ask our politicians how far.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Frankbaro(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
lonecatt:
Does it mean that uche ogah being wealthy translates to him being a better Governor?
Rochas okorocha was stupendiously wealthy before becoming governor of Imo state and many thought by now imo state will be a better state than what it is today.i guess he should just face his business like dangote is doing and leave politics atleast he can still contribute immensely to the society .

Point of correction, Rochas was no where near wealthy before he became governor.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Ikology(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Immatex:
Stop this lie.

Easy bro!! You don't need to mention my brother's name. Hope his wife is good.
How is Okigwe. Noodles plant is currently producing as we speak. You might not know the true story behind the retrenchment, except you be insider.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wow, this is very nice.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Obec70(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
So happy ,to see this mind blowing project located at my backyard! Koko (uncle) may God continue to bless you the more!, you remains the peoples governor.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
GoldNiagara:
A billion dollar is 360 billion at rate of 360 per dollar. Not sure if the entire GDP of Abia state is a billion dollars.Small small, hyperbole and ibo.
very stupid comment. Don't let ignorance and bigotry take over you. Abia GDP is roughly 19 billion dollars. In terms of GDP per capita( nb: per capita) she is richer than even oyo state. So take a chill pill bro.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by goodluck192: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
God bless you Sir. Your hardwork shall not go unrewarded.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
If no be say dz Op n Igbere TV are from my place Abia n Igbere,I for like tear una slap. Must Ogah be in government b4 he mks impact? Don't you know the greatest achievement ani person can make is hvn a failed attempt at being in government and still have more impact on the people than a serving governor of that state
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Very humble man like his brother John Ogah.
May God bless me more. Amen..
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nsogbu1992:
very stupid comment. Don't let ignorance and bigotry take over you. Abia GDP is roughly 19 billion dollars. In terms of GDP per capita( nb: per capita) she is richer than even oyo state. So take a chill pill bro.

19 billions dollars GDP for abia, It can't get any more hilarious. See dumbness in flesh and blood. Oyo GDP is 17 billion dollars approximately, no state in south east has GDP higher than that of Oyo state.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by whizkidd: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
The only way Nigeria can progress is if every region progresses. I applaud our industrious brothers from the East.

attackgat:
I am happy that he is not one of these Igbo men who makes money and goes to develop other peoples lands. He went back home and invested heavily
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
GoldNiagara:
A billion dollar is 360 billion at rate of 360 per dollar. Not sure if the entire GDP of Abia state is a billion dollars.Small small, hyperbole and ibo.
you get sense at all?? ehh afonja
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bolustical:
If he's financing a multi-billion dollar project, how come Forbes and other economic rankers have not mentioned him for once in their listings?

Ayam not understanding o.

He has not even gone half of the project...

Watch out, another INNOSON.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by MyX1: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Heard that he is owing his workers up to 6 months salary too.

Btw! Is this not the same man that declared containers of rice as yeast?
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigerians nor get respect for "Billion" again, una go just dey drop "Billion" like say nah thousand, Op do you know what a "Billion" dollars is? Who dash am??! angry

No mind dem. Even common Davido just dey shout tati billion upandan.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=Rozaystunna post=59720425] you get sense at all?? ehh afonja[/quote

Refer the enquiry to your dad personalise it before filing the enquiry.Dim witted slow poke.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

If you are ibo, this will be the first time one of you admit to owning drug dealing.
May I also remind you that ibos invented using human head for ego sacrifice?
Infact some ibos use their live bodies for ritual to get rich!
now you are beginning to go off mark....
Tinubu is the pioneer of drug dealing in Nigeria....... the igbos just perfected the act.... and you call them drug dealers..... ok i agree...

according to you, igbos started the ritual ish.... and yorubas perfected it into skull mining, and yahoo plus........

if igbos are drug dealers are yourubas ritualists, skull miners and fraudsters? yes or no please
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=GoldNiagara post=59720556][/quote] move out my face dirty afonja Go and use your toilet broom and stir your ewudu descendants of pigs
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

Yes like them, the difference is that for every Tinubu and buruji kashamu or Tanko Mohammed, there are several thousand ibo drug dealers.

99% of the time a Nigerian passport holder is arrested for drugs it is ibo!

100percent of skull hunters are afonjas n that's a heinous crume.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

Keep prospering ke?
Have you checked the number of ibo criminals in foreign jails and awaiting death sentences?
Have you checked who are the first to die in Nigeria anytime there are attacks?

You are not propering when you are the most likely to be jailed, attacked and killed of all Nigerians at home and abroad!

Don't be surprise,hunger ànd hating will kill u before those guys in jails.
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
win2kwire:

You must be mistaken business and develpment for importation of toxic waste, drugs, fake goods, contraband, fake chemists, fake spare parts...fake everything!

NAFDAC and NDLEA were created for ibos, that is not development it is criminality by DNA!

And skull mining was invented by ur forbearers n ur kind.a heinous crime!!spits
Re: Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Rozaystunna:
move out my face dirty afonja Go and use your toilet broom and stir your ewudu descendants of pigs

Painment in flesh and blood. Now you have my leave to go hang yourself with your shoelace, use the brown one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.